❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
i watched some comments on yt some seems pissed after ep 8 with where they're going. they just said it's dragging and boring and follow unreasonable route. they want a more logic way than this? i just wonder if there are many people thinking the same. it's good to me that the whole lakorn is getting more attention and various opinions but I nearly had to rethink about my taste when I read that cmt lol, maybe I'm so biased that I find the whole lakorn fun and entertaining? it's a lakorn after all, what did they expect tho :rolleyes:
boo you do you! a lot of us are enjoying the lakorn as is. if they don't like it, they can drop it because at the end of the day the complaints will go on deaf ears anyways. as long as you recognize it's a work of fiction and it shouldn't be taken seriously, there's no harm. screw them :celebrate16: :fighting12:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
yes i agree with you too because i find it very enjoyble and it a mix of everything in this lakorn plus everyone do a super jobs in their acting.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
boo you do you! a lot of us are enjoying the lakorn as is. if they don't like it, they can drop it because at the end of the day the complaints will go on deaf ears anyways. as long as you recognize it's a work of fiction and it shouldn't be taken seriously, there's no harm. screw them :celebrate16: :fighting12:
yes comrade haha I'm happy we're on the same boat :risas3:
yes i agree with you too because i find it very enjoyble and it a mix of everything in this lakorn plus everyone do a super jobs in their acting.
true true true. they should at least pay respect to the production team and all the actors for working so hard. just the point of real slaps on Kem's face every episode deserves recognition already hehe.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Lol, Traitot is also slowly receiving his karma...
What I love about Mita is that she’s never been deceived by his little acting... She’s obviously a smart girl !

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Need some sweet family moments before they have to deal with more obstacles.

Lol, Traitot is also slowly receiving his karma...
What I love about Mita is that she’s never been deceived by his little acting... She’s obviously a smart girl !
Love that Mitra was smart in seeing through Traitot‘s lies. Na is the boss when it comes to information. Yes drop that bomb on Gun and wake him up. Mookda is great at facial expressions. The looks on her face in ep8 whenever she walked away after a Gun drops her off said it all. As for Traitot...boy needs to get his head together regarding his bf.

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Finally Gun is out of the picture, I have had such hard time trying not to hate him lol. Mita's a very smart girl, using Traitot that way is genius. Na keeps surprising me with the information she gets, exposing everyone one by one haha. Yay Parin knows about his kids! Now go beg your wife!! :aaaaa:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Gookik is an awesome actress as N’rai when she can get the audience to hate her character. I do love her in boran lakorns as N’ek. Her version of Thep Sarm Radoo was good.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Finally Gun is out of the picture, I have had such hard time trying not to hate him lol. Mita's a very smart girl, using Traitot that way is genius. Na keeps surprising me with the information she gets, exposing everyone one by one haha. Yay Parin knows about his kids! Now go beg your wife!! :aaaaa:
Only problem with using Traitot is he’s only dumb when it comes to his bf. He’s smart and knows Mitra has an ulterior motive. Hopefully Parin will be able to get Mitra out of that mess cause I don’t have a good feeling about Traitot. Baby #3 and Mitra doesn’t need the stress.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Traitot is pushing his luck. He just discovered about Mita’s pregnancy and tries to threaten her with that. Doesn’t he realize that if he doesn’t accept her terms, she could reveal to everyone that he’s gay ? He already has a good deal right now but is ruining it himself

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Only problem with using Traitot is he’s only dumb when it comes to his bf. He’s smart and knows Mitra has an ulterior motive. Hopefully Parin will be able to get Mitra out of that mess cause I don’t have a good feeling about Traitot. Baby #3 and Mitra doesn’t need the stress.
True Traitot keeps getting played by his bf, the thing love can do yikes...
I like how everyone keeps discovering everyone's secrets, sooo exciting!
Traitot is pushing his luck. He just discovered about Mita’s pregnancy and tries to threaten her with that. Doesn’t he realize that if he doesn’t accept her terms, she could reveal to everyone that he’s gay ? He already has a good deal right now but is ruining it himself
To be fair, Traitot's secret is nothing compared to Mita's because when it comes out, Mita will be the one to lose more. But yeah he's pushing his luck. What a lucky evil guy:mad:

Vico

sarNie Adult
Okay, maybe this is pointless right now, but I musât say, Mookda’s costumes are just GORGEOUS !
Not only they’re stylish, but more important, they really suit Mookda, they show off her thin and pretty silhouette :love:
I’m glad because they weren’t afraid to show her legs, like they usually do with nang eks, and yet, they’re part of her pretty body. She has long and slim legs and there’s nothing to be ashamed of.

yes, i speak like a perv’ but I assure you, I’m a girl and I’m straight:pancarta:
Her beauty is at its best in here !

Vico

sarNie Adult
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
I’m so disgusted here ! They met just at the end of the episode when we waited so long for that ! And now we have to wait for another week !
And seeing the preview, it seems the next episode is gonna have screaming with rage !
Because of Paen who doesn’t stop (jeez, Khun Ying should have killed her) and because of Mita’s father who will slap her ! Seriously, how can he not sympathize with his daughter after everything she’s been through !
He doesn’t even try to understand what happened to her ! And he even wants to forcer her to marry to Traitot !

Last edited:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Did Than Tawee warn off Chanatip about Chaen and Pam saying Chaen can play with his side piece but she still belongs to him? Pam really got herself into something. Of course, here Pam comes with her craziness and revenge. I just want a little family time before Pam starts her crap.