❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Vico

sarNie Adult
Parin seems to start finding locations to build his own resort. Good thing he doesn't rely on alcohol to get over thing anymore. I love how he's hiding but he's still somewhere in the picture.
Gun is having waaaaay to much screentime this episode, it seems like Mita's baby doesn't like him either because she wanna throw up right when he's about to propose haha.
Lol, Parin’s unborn baby is like « Get away from here, stop obstructing my parents’ love, i don’t want you as my stepdad ! »:pancarta:

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Parin oh Parin I'm obsessed with him but he deserves to be scolded by Mita at the end of the episode. The man is smart in every other things but soooo dumb in love :crybaby2: poor Mita she's going through it again. This time Parin better take such good care of her and cherish her and his children for the rest of his life. This episode is so exciting to watch despite not having many pranang's scenes together. But the ending is so worth it. My only complaint is having to see Gun too much lol.
Crap...Mitra’s hospital results. She threw it to hide it from Parin. Could this be the reason she’s forced to marry Traitot?
Nope she's not forced to marry him but it's her own decision. I listened to the spoilers already but I don't wanna spoil u guys.
I must say Parin will have to restrain himself in the future : they’ve done it only twice, and she got pregnant every time. If she gets pregnant every time they have sex, she won’t be able to survive :pancarta:
Lol you got me dead:risas3:

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
spoiler alert for anone who has not watched ep 8 :>

lol seriously Na is the biggest boss here, she literally uses her money and relationships to solve everything. not many of pranang scenes today but I still enjoyed it a lot, so entertaining that my ass screams satisfaction with the sound of khun Ying's slaps on Pam's face :clap: but seems like Pam is not giving up that easy. and preach to Chen for waking up now I'm proud of you bro :worship2:

Parin and Mita only shared screentime twice this ep in the beginning and the end but they were both hurtful :crybaby2:I was so ready to curse Parin until I saw him sitting like a lost puppy writing the letter for Mita, still couldn't :facepalm: but then Mita's tear and breakdown when reading his letters, she said to Na that she would rather have Parin let her die last time in the attack than leaving her like this :sad6:I'm so pissed for her she should have slapped him more at the end :mad: she's crying everytime she's pregnant and that's not good at all, Parin you coward be prepared to be punished hard this time :fighting3: and Parin was having his chill time this ep swinging around watching things, seems like the resort he's buiding will be the background for their big ending. also noticed Parin's desktop background was Mookda's pic haha I was laughing so hard, it was her old pic years ago how did he have it :risas3: and he was handsome with the fake beard, I nearly forgive him :facepalm: so excited for tmr's ep when Mita tells him to go die, serve you well khun Parin :rolleyes:

Traitot is using Mita's baby to reap more money for the wedding deal I hate that bastard (as much as Gun, just f*** off already), his babyboy Krirk was cuter today :rolleyes: hate Chatchai too, that man never deserves his beloved ones, no wonder why Parin had a bad imprint on commitment and family before.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't mentioned enough how much I like this episode. I really really like how they spend this whole episode focusing on the supporting characters. Everyone's acting is so on point, I'm especially impressed by Gookgiik! Krirkpon and Pam really don't know where to stop and keep crossing the line. Both are smart and evil, which is a disastrous combo lol. Traitot is quite dumb because he earns money for his gambling boyfriend, but he's so eloquent that he's able to turn things upside down with his mouth lol.
Kawina is a friend anyone will ask for. Loyal, supportive and always believes and stands by her friend no matter what. She's so fierce and strong and smart too. Giving Pam's video to Khun Ying is a smart move.
The one I pity the most tonight is Chen. He surely had his heart for Pam, he even wanted to marry her... It's hard to see how broken and crushed he was. Glad he finally wakes up. Well Gun.. Nothing to comment because he keeps saying he won't force Mita but he does it anyway yikes.
I wonder when will the fathers solve their problems. But it's definitely gonna take a long time. All in all, such a great episode.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally Pam is punished for her crimes, Khun Ying is zaap mak!! Gookgiik is such a great actress, so much potential. Ch7 better promote her well. Poor Chen, being cheated on is painful
Aww Parin's computer's wallpaper is Mita :love: his dumbass is turning into Tarzan tho lol
Thank you !! Gookgiik was great as a nek in that likay lakorn with ChingChing but ch7 mind can be so narrow they don't see her potential. In her lakorn with Now and Kem she was playing a good friend. Plus she is very pretty

Vico

sarNie Adult
Jokes apart, I think Napasiri hasn’t been punished enough yet. If I could, I’d go in the drama and tell Khun Ying : « Give her to your men, Khun Ying ! So that she knows what it’s like to be raped ! »
And Khun Ying’s actress (Ning) is so cool here : she has such a bearing, she’s both intimidating and yet graceful.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Tritote should have been exposed way earlier. If I was Mitha and I hated him that much, I would have dug up dirt on him just to kick him out of the company.

Paem is so dumb. She did everything herself yet still want to blame other ppl. She never thinks she's wrong for anything. She has an inferiority complex. Always thinking that she's at a disadvantage because she's poor and uses that as an excuse to do bad things to her friends.

Khun Ying/Ning was such a lady boss. I'm surprised she didn't drag Paem by her hair all the way to the reporters herself. Gun in hand like the boss lady she is.

I'm tired of Mitha and Parin's misunderstanding. Can they just get 1 happy episode.

I really adore Shane and Na's friendship. They have a cute bickering chemistry.

The thing that annoys me the most is Shane's mom's circle lens. They are distracting and makes her look scary.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I REALLY have to give props to P'Ning, P'Nino, and P'Thor. They really did a good job with this lakorn. We are already passed episode eight now and I can say that I have enjoyed every episode and even enjoyed today's even though we barely saw any pranang scenes. The fact that I enjoy even the supporting casts screen time says a lot. Minus Gun haha. Every one else is pretty fun to watch even Traitot and Krikpol. I need a friend like Kawina. She is the best. She is such a loyal friend that does not take anything from anyone. I love how P'Ning made her guest appearance today and it was raeng!!! Haha, like YES! Go Khun Ying!!! Googik is really good as a rai. Her character is so evil and literally has a lot of issues.

I am so glad that tomorrow Parin will finally know that he has twins. Stop being so stupid Daddy Parin haha. He is literally smart in all areas except when it comes to love. I am not saying he is dumb either when it comes to love because he isn't. I mean he has his reasoning and he explained why he chose that route but he is so in love and he just doesn't feel like he's good enough. I mean that's true love, wanting to see the person you love with someone that is good for them but that's a lot of sacrifice.

Also, I wanted to add that I am very happy that the people in this lakorn are getting more recognized. I see lots of Thai celebrity news posting more of Kem. I mean they are posting Mookda too but she already gained a lot of fans from MLG. I am just glad my boy Kem is as well now. Don't get me wrong, Kem has a good fan base for only starting to act for a few years. I am just glad he is getting noticed more. I definitely think these two are the two nek and pek that Ch7 is planning to be some of their top actors and actresses since Weir and Aum are 35+. I mean they are considered some of their top people already but it seems like Ch7 really like these two more outta the 25 and under group. You can definitely tell by the lakorns, their leading partners, and the productions they are given. I do hope that Kem has another lakorn soon. I know he has the one with the new girl Cartoon but they should pair him up with Preaw or someone that has more lakorn experience. I mean they paired Ko with Min, why not Kem lol. At least Kem looks really mature. I think that would definitely help him continue rising at their channel. Him and Euro are definitely my favorite newer peks right now.

Last edited:

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
i watched some comments on yt some seems pissed after ep 8 with where they're going. they just said it's dragging and boring and follow unreasonable route. they want a more logic way than this? i just wonder if there are many people thinking the same. it's good to me that the whole lakorn is getting more attention and various opinions but I nearly had to rethink about my taste when I read that cmt lol, maybe I'm so biased that I find the whole lakorn fun and entertaining? it's a lakorn after all, what did they expect tho :rolleyes:

Last edited: