❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Gun is getting into my nerves. I don't like seeing him onscreen at all :lol:
He is so good to be true and I see him "using" Mitra's weakness just to get a little closer to her.
he is too much he forcing thing too much like man you said you will wait yet he want to hug her hold her hands that's not what we call "waiting" :lol:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
But why Parin has a beard in some photos of this video ?

Are these scenes from when he comes back from US?

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile

Ohh I think the last photos are gonna be when he comes back to the US and learns the truth then comes back Thailand to win her back. Omg that means he's gonna find out about his kids soon!
I'm deaddddddddd :drooling: just some pics and I'm drooling like a mad dog lol I'm scared my heart gonna explode tomorrow. preach to lakorn god and Ninobrothers production for making this couple and lovescenes happen :worship2:
http://instagr.am/p/CEZTduJAPyX/
My soul left my body my heart's gonna burst :crybaby2: their chemistry is soo intense!

Pancada

sarNie Egg
Oh my God! I can't believe tomorrow is the day! I'm a little worried that this love scene will be too hasty...i don't think she's ready for it

But one thing is certain: their chemistry is through the roof

I think it's because of the weather, the rainy night, the accumulated desperate desire, Parin looks at Mita with such desire, this man feels so horny for this woman, I feel when Parin looks at Mita it can take all her clothes off.

As he will say that even if she hates him, he will love her forever, it will probably shake her structures, and she will decide to make love to him. Now there is no drug or drink and it is not forced, it is just two people indulging in desire. Perhaps Mita regrets this, but in that isolated place, that night ... they will just spend an intense time together.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling

What is it with this beard???? The one from the last photos of this spoiler video... what the...? :facepalm: Sorry, but was it just me or it looked very false, not like the one he had on the first photos, which looked more natural...? 55555555555555

Ania

sarNie Egg
Hello everybody! This is my first post on this forum, so please be patient and understanding :p I'm relatively new to lakorns, as I am to this forum and I was wondering about one thing. I hope it's OK to ask this question here, if not, please kindly direct me to a more suitable place. Anyway, I was wondering if you all watch lakorns in Thai or do you watch with subtitles (English or another language)? I'm just wondering if this forum would still be a good place for discussing lakorns for someone who only watches with subtitles and can't keep up with the original broadcast in Thailand. I would appreciate your answers and once again, sorry if I should have asked this question somewhere else...

Kind greetings to everyone!

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everybody! This is my first post on this forum, so please be patient and understanding :p I'm relatively new to lakorns, as I am to this forum and I was wondering about one thing. I hope it's OK to ask this question here, if not, please kindly direct me to a more suitable place. Anyway, I was wondering if you all watch lakorns in Thai or do you watch with subtitles (English or another language)? I'm just wondering if this forum would still be a good place for discussing lakorns for someone who only watches with subtitles and can't keep up with the original broadcast in Thailand. I would appreciate your answers and once again, sorry if I should have asked this question somewhere else...

Kind greetings to everyone!
Welcome aboard, friend!
No need to be sorry. You can ask anything here. Here in this thread we talk about the lakorn So Wayree, the actors/actresses of the lakorn. But there are other pages for other lakorns too. You can check the main page if you want to know more about other lakorns too.

There are many people from many parts of the world here, most non-Thai speakers (me for example). Most of us, in fact. I believe many of us follow lakorns waiting for the kind souls who give their time and will to sub the lakorns for the ones who don't speak or understand Thai. Some of us catch the lakorns live (some live near Thailand, others live on the other side of the world, so not able to catch live.)

Be very welcome and come spazz with us about So Wayree!!!!

Ania

sarNie Egg
@milaneves , thank you very much for replying. I've been trying to find some more general topic to ask my questions, but I couldn't find any, so I just decided to crash the thread that was at the top :p It happened to be this one :D

Like I said, I'm new to lakorns, but when I get into something, I tend to want to talk about it with people who share the same interests. Unfortunately I'm not one of those people who like to watch something when they don't understand it, so I don't know, maybe I'll just come by to look at the pics and then watch the show when it's available with subtitles :D I still have to figure out how I should approach the current lakorn watching, since so far I have only watched shows that are finished and fully subtitled.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
@Ania welcome to the thread and Asianfuse! I totally understand where you're coming from! It's a struggle to find lakorns with subs and I totally want to understand what I'm watching. I've been watching lakorns for so long where I can understand a certain amount of what they're saying, but I totally remember the struggle of waiting for subs or watching it dubbed. If you ever want to understand a scene or something similar, I'll try my best to help you. But you can always ask us any other questions as well!

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
@milaneves , thank you very much for replying. I've been trying to find some more general topic to ask my questions, but I couldn't find any, so I just decided to crash the thread that was at the top :p It happened to be this one :D

Like I said, I'm new to lakorns, but when I get into something, I tend to want to talk about it with people who share the same interests. Unfortunately I'm not one of those people who like to watch something when they don't understand it, so I don't know, maybe I'll just come by to look at the pics and then watch the show when it's available with subtitles :D I still have to figure out how I should approach the current lakorn watching, since so far I have only watched shows that are finished and fully subtitled.
This one already have, one sub team is already doing it. I can DM you with the name of team and you can look it up later. This is an ongoing lakorn, so not everything aired yet.

Ania

sarNie Egg
Thank you once again guys for a nice welcome! I might want to give this "live" watching a try, although I'm definitely more used to binge watching the whole shows in a few days :p But then again I think it's so much fun when you can discuss everything with others!

As for subtitles for this how, I know where to find them (I think), so I might be back with some comments after I decide to watch the first episode(s) :D

Ania

sarNie Egg
Wow, I just checked the subtitles page for this show and it looks like the subtitles are added the day after the episode airs!! I'm impressed!! And excited, because it means I will be able to follow the show basically as it airs in Thailand! Amazing!!