❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm with you lmao. Wish them the best of best. They actually had met each other before she's even signed with ch7. Crazy how after 6~7years of being friends, they've just started talking to each other recently.
In other news, Kem and Mookda's IG followers have increased soo much since the premiere of so wayree. Happy for them :love:
Bow and Mik are courting each other??!

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Bow and Mik are courting each other??!
Yeah they've started "talking to each other" for a while and in their latest statements, they said that they're each other's special person. If you follow their IG you'll see them hang out a lot like almost every week and they facetime a lot too. It's pretty obvious

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
while waiting for ep 6 let's have some review on the previous moments hehe. they worked well on the little details when he pushed her inside the car forcefully but also covered her head. Mookda looking so small compared to Kem and I once thought this size different would be somehow incompatible but they proved me wrong, love how her head can easily fit in his hand lol
http://instagr.am/p/CEN4Nk9pyFF/
http://instagr.am/p/CEN68gEpM5p/ and some sweet moments with their daughter for promotion. I know it's just for PR purpose but Kem and Mookda interaction offscreen exudes different vibe from their characters, they are super adorable. maybe I'm exaggerating but whoever thinks of pairing them at first really has a brilliant mind haha

viawallflower

sean will always be hot af hahaha
I saw someone from Discord post new details about Mita and Parin's start in the novel.

"In the novel they did few times before Mita got pregnant. Parin even confessed that Mita dominated the bed. "

Knowing this, I feel like it gives me some little bit peek into Parin's head when he's harassing Mita lmao. I mean in ep 4, before he got kicked in the crotch, he was being so pervy and horny towards her and this is probably what his character was remembering hahahaha

Vico

sarNie Adult
Oooooooh, so there’s a chance that they discover that Napasiri was behind this
And it’s just impossible to hate Parin when he hugs Mita like that

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Oooooooh, so there’s a chance that they discover that Napasiri was behind this
And it’s just impossible to hate Parin when he hugs Mita like that
True I'm gonna need tissues I can't stand seeing him getting hurt like that :sad6: but on one hand I love to see a loving and gentle praek, which is why we fall for Parin in the first place.
BTW guys do you have any ideas why this scene is gonna happen? If Parin gets together with Napasiri for real I'm gonna lose it

Vico

sarNie Adult
True I'm gonna need tissues I can't stand seeing him getting hurt like that :sad6: but on one hand I love to see a loving and gentle praek, which is why we fall for Parin in the first place.
BTW guys do you have any ideas why this scene is gonna happen? If Parin gets together with Napasiri for real I'm gonna lose it
I’m pretty sure he’s not gonna get with her, maybe he’ll just trick her or something like that or be drunk because Mita dumped him and confuse them for like two seconds

But can anyone confirm if the drama is set for 15 or 18 episodes ? I hope for 15 episodes because I feel like 18 would be too much, and they would just go in circles in the last 3 episodes like so many good dramas (ex : Norah, Kha Khong Khon)

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I’m pretty sure he’s not gonna get with her, maybe he’ll just trick her or something like that or be drunk because Mita dumped him and confuse them for like two seconds

But can anyone confirm if the drama is set for 15 or 18 episodes ? I hope for 15 episodes because I feel like 18 would be too much, and they would just go in circles in the last 3 episodes like so many good dramas (ex : Norah, Kha Khong Khon)
So Mita's gonna dump him but it won't be long right? I think he's gonna trick her to confess or something like that.
This lakorn has 15 episodes because Louis and Pinkploy's lakorn is gonna air on Sep 18, which is a Friday.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I hope someone will sub Louis and Pinkploy’s drama (don’t like Pinkploy but i like Louis) but we don’t even have a subbed trailer so I think I can dream on that