❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my god. I checked out their interview and when I saw the clip (around 14:00), I could see how strong Mookda's slap was lmao. You can visibly see Kem stunned yet he was still professional and even winked at the camera next to them. Man poor Kem. It seemed like his face swelled immediately

I wonder Mookda was lowkey taking revenge on him in advance. Hahaha

It’s cute that during the apology part, Mookda used Kem’s real name, Hussawee and he got shy.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, Mookda was a volleyball player? I read somewhere she's also a good painter. The girl has some skills. My only skill is watching movies and dramas. :risas3:

Glad to see some more people jump on the Mookda train. I've always enjoyed her lakorns even if she played younger roles... I swear all of them have been under 20. It's partly due to her age and partly due to her face/eyes. She fits the younger image well. To me, her eyes are quite doll-like so there's an innocence to them. But it looks like MBJ was her last "young" role and ch7 is ready for her to play roles that are her age or older. I'm already looking forward to her upcoming projects even the nonexistent one lol. Waiting for a couple of costars reunions. I heard Kem is good with rom-com so I'm up for the idea of them reuniting for that genre.

I knew Gun gave me iffy vibes. He really be a son of a gun. So if he's Pra'ek in a different novel then it looks like this author likes to have kind of problematic males as mains. That or NinoBrothers likes to twist the characters a bit.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I knew Gun gave me iffy vibes. He really be a son of a gun. So if he's Pra'ek in a different novel then it looks like this author likes to have kind of problematic males as mains. That or NinoBrothers likes to twist the characters a bit.
i may remember wrong but I think Gun wasn’t in love with Mita in the novel. I think they changed a few things in the series (there’s one thing in particular I hope they’ll change but I’ll have to wait to know)

Vico

sarNie Adult
Guys I'm shyyy :love: is this when they make the 3rd baby? :aaaaa:
http://instagr.am/p/CEME00_JN3K/
Damn, I hope it’s not what I think

at some point, the male lead tells her he has to stay and sleep with him for a week if she wants to sign a contract.
The novel makes it sound like Mita loved it nevertheless and that they spent a good time during this week but I still have problems with this, I think it was too much after what happened for their first night. Moreover, even if Mita liked it, it’s still blackmail and buying her like she’s really a prostitute

but I have a feeling this won’t be included in the series

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Damn, I hope it’s not what I think

at some point, the male lead tells her he has to stay and sleep with him for a week if she wants to sign a contract.
The novel makes it sound like Mita loved it nevertheless and that they spent a good time during this week but I still have problems with this, I think it was too much after what happened for their first night. Moreover, even if Mita liked it, it’s still blackmail and buying her like she’s really a prostitute

but I have a feeling this won’t be included in the series
Omg I hope this is for different reasons, she doesn't deserve to go through something like that again. Also have you finished the whole novel?

Vico

sarNie Adult
Omg I hope this is for different reasons, she doesn't deserve to go through something like that again. Also have you finished the whole novel?
I’ve read extracts only.
But what annoys me most is that it is presented like she actually liked it and didn’t really blame the male lead. After that week, they get parted again, he’s broken-hearted because he thinks she doesn’t love him and therefore disappears for a while, and he later ends up discovering about the children

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I’ve read extracts only.
But what annoys me most is that it is presented like she actually liked it and didn’t really blame the male lead. After that week, they get parted again and he ends up discovering about the children
Me too I'd rather they do it when they're officially together. I wouldn't like if he kept forcing her to do it because it isn't fair for her. The first time may not be completely his fault but if the second time happens, it just feels wrong and doesn't sit well to me

Vico

sarNie Adult
Me too I'd rather they do it when they're officially together. I wouldn't like if he kept forcing her to do it because it isn't fair for her. The first time may not be completely his fault but if the second time happens, it just feels wrong and doesn't sit well to me
Told you, I don’t think they will include it. They said we will feel sorry for the male lead... and I don’t know, I feel like the writers are smart enough to know this would be too much

but after that, I’ve lost my respect for the author, I’ve read another novel of hers, and it seems she has no problem with a male lead buying sex from the female lead and feeling almost no remorse because «he’s sorry that their story started like that, he didn’t know she was such a great girl but now he’s in love with her, so he’s gonna make it up to her » (and the female lead is like « well, I blame him but poor he, he seems to really like me and that night was nice after all so why not having feelings for him« ). I just don’t get how this kind of novel can become bestseller and yet, it did
(But why am I so surprised after shitty things like « 50 shades of grey » and « After »)

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Told you, I don’t think they will include it. They said we will feel sorry for the male lead... and I don’t know, I think the writers are smart enough to know this would be too much

but after that, I’ve lost my respect for the author, I’ve read another novel of hers, and it seems she has no problem with a male lead buying sex from the female lead and feeling almost no remorse because «he’s sorry that their story started like that, he didn’t know she was such a great girl but now he’s in love with her, so he’s gonna make it up to her » (and the female lead is like « well, I blame him but poor he, he seems to really like me and that night was nice after all so why not having feelings for him« ). I just don’t get how this kind of novel can become bestseller and yet, it did
(But why am I so surprised after shitty things like « 50 shades of grey » and « After »)
You made such good points! Such novels have a bad influence on young people, especially teenagers because they may start normalizing toxic relationships and think that's how women should be treated. I don't think so wayree's producers are that dumb to pursue that detail since they're trying to portrait nek as a strong, independent woman who has values. If they decided to add it here it would like throwing her character development away and I wouldn't sympathize pek anymore lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think they know because they keep saying he's an employee and an outsider and Parin grew up in the US so probably thats how they managed to hide it.

Where did you watch their recent interview btw? Is that the one where their clothes theme is blue? Is there an eng sub available?

Also man I saw the behind the scenes for ep 3, when they were talking about Mita sleeping with him just as a merit, and saw that his cheeks had to be iced. I found out from some Thai tweets translated that Mookda was previously a volleyball player and if thats true then man I pity Kem even more! I sure hope that was just one time thing and he won't come out of the lakorn with permanent hearing damage lmao given how many slaps are still in the store for us hahahaha

I think they really want us to feel so terrible for Parin and I'm here for it. I'm okay with heartbreak and crying if it's for this lakorn hahahaha. This is probably the part where Parin gets really broken and decides to finally give up on Mita altogether and go back to the US (apparently the plot in the novel)
The day that abbrasive mom knows that ... Parin will be in even more trouble #3rdworldwar

Vico

sarNie Adult
The day that abbrasive mom knows that ... Parin will be in even more trouble #3rdworldwar
I hope she’ll go after her husband first, he’s the cheating, irresponsible jerk
But am I the only one who was kinda touched by that scene between Parin and Chanathip, when Parin advises about what to do in his life, and they actually look like brothers ?
And I’ve re-read some comments about Bow... and realized I may be her only fan here :pancarta:
I got really sad when she left Channel 7 because it’s my favorite channel and there were so many actors I was hoping to see her paired up with : I wanted to see her with Mike again and I actually wanted to see her with Kem someday :sad6:I even wanted to see her in a drama with Mookda, something where they would be rivals maybe
Channel 3 is nice but I just preferred her with Channel 7, I think their dramas are more original, more intense, and more audacious (most of my favorite lakorns come from Channel 7)
While Channel 3 is more... traditionnal and conservative, I think (they just give what the audience wants)
And I also think Channel 7 has better actors
Just my personal opinion

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Watching live on see SeesanTV and Loving the opening credits! Can’t wait for when their misunderstandings are cleared cause their sweet scenes are so adorable. The one thing I do find annoying about dramas is characters like Traitot who force themselves onto people as if it was their right. The bad guys always run the show with nine lives until the end. I get that Pam is jealous that Mitra does’t have to do much to get attention/likes, but her actions/intentions towards Mitra are pure evil. Can someone who read the novel elaborate if there is a backstory behind her hatred for Mitra?

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh they're testing my patience with Gun I can't stand him ughhhh. He blamed literally everything on Parin and threatened to suit him. What kind of friend is that!! The opening credits are good. Remember the scene Parin asks Mita if she will forgive him if he dies? I saw after slapping him, she walks away and he walks to the sea. I think he wanna suicide :crybaby2:

Vico

sarNie Adult
So Mita’s parents know what happened to their daughter now...
I feel so sorry for them, I cannot imagine their pain as parents to know that their beloved daughter went through such thing and kept it a secret for 3 years
And it feels kinda weird because 1st time I saw Mita’s father as an actor, he played such a shitty father (in Naree Rissaya) that I can’t help to keep that picture of him... so now that he plays as the best father that you could dream of, I feel weirded out :confused0: