❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Vico

sarNie Adult
So, plenty of things to say...

when Mita kicks Parin in his crotch...:p She’s spicy ! And Parin who keeps smiling even though he’s hurting so much...Like « That’s my woman ! »:aaaaa:

And when they’re near the road, when she tells him he won the game and she admits her defeat... She looks so tired, saying that. And poor Parin who obviously didn’t want that... Told you, he doesn’t really want to hurt her but wants to keep her attention (he kinda reminds me of Saichon in Game Rai Game Rak).
And Gun seems to be completely hooked on her.

So... it’s over but I want more !:sad6:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Today episode was so raeng. Too much sweetness this morning so I wasn't prepared for it.
First of all, Gun is soooo confident he literally said "she may be the new mom of my daughter" right in front of Parin, who he knows so well how heartbroken he was. He's too quick to throw away their friendship and would rather accuse Parin of lying. I'm sorry if I offend anyone who likes this character but I don't like watching him much. The only good thing is he's very nice to Mita and helps thing get more dramatic.
This is the episode where I like Mookda's acting the most. I'm broken whenever I see her cry, so real :crybaby2: Her smile is so pretty and I love how she stands up for herself and confronts Parin to make him shut up. You go girl!
Kem's acting is explosive in this episode, he made me go through such a roller coaster. From getting mad at him for what he did to Mita in the beginning, to feeling sad when he's broken and feeling happy seeing his relationship with Chanathip progress. Idk if it's the editing or his acting that made Parin much darker and complicated. He's also good at portraiting how in pain he was, those tears are the real deal.
Is this bad that I'm excited to watch all the rai characters here haha they did a great job.
Gina is such a funny secretary, she made this ep a bit lighter. Pim is so adorable, why are all the kids here so cute! It seems that Gun will get on my nerves more tomorrow but I'm ready to suffer haha. Parin seems to start feeling bad for what he did too so probably he's gonna get hurt badly soon.
Omg I felt so annoyed with lots of Khun Gun n Mita scenes and just read about in the book Mita will end up marrying traitot?! I am gonna faint! Hahahah
Whattttttt nope I'm gonna lose it:eek::sad6:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Omg I felt so annoyed with lots of Khun Gun n Mita scenes and just read about in the book Mita will end up marrying traitot?! I am gonna faint! Hahahah
Mitra is pretty smart not to trust Traitot. Makes me wonder if they only do the engagement to combat the scandal, but no marriage license so they’re not legally tied together. That way it’s easier to cut Traitot off. The spoiler scene I saw on YouTube was an engagement scene and not wedding.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
(spoil alert to anyone who has not watched ep 4 XD)

just watched live and not understand all but I feel like jumping sides like crazy :facepalm: at first half I pity Mita so much and really wanna punch Parin's bad mouth (just when he insulting her, I know it's not healthy but I'm def enjoying their kisses haha). but then for the rest of the episode I pity Parin more (literally he had no support now but from his mom). the teaser for tmr ep's not even helping, more tissues for sure, I'm on Parin's team for now, poor guy literally has everything but so pathetic and hopeless when it comes to love :( not to mention when his supposed-to-be-friend turned against him I was like nooooo :facepalm: I heard fans said that they made Gun character more annoying, he was supportive of Mita and Parin's rela in the novel (maybe he will change in later eps but I'm pissed for now lol).

the scene by the road when Mita and Parin...just so emotional and beautiful, their chemistry and the pain in their eyes wow :clap: they can tear my heart with just that scene. hope they will make that a cut on youtube, I will replay it hundred times. and wonder when they will become all sweet and sugar for real, these angsty scenes are not good for my heart :( as I remember there was only one happy scene of both having fun on the beach in ep 2 but that was like 5 secs and the rest was just her acting to lure him for that business deal. please pity my heart too :worship2:

also really like some funny takes when Mita kicked him in his scrotch and bit him but Parin still had that fooling around and flirty face, he seriously enjoying everything she did to him :risas3: and the scene with the secretary was hilarious too.

I watched some bts pics and def there will be an engagement/wedding between Mita and Traitot but don't worry guys, daddy Parin will come to the rescue as always :D

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
(spoil alert to anyone who has not watched ep 4 XD)

just watched live and not understand all but I feel like jumping sides like crazy :facepalm: at first half so pity Mita and wanna punch Parin's bad mouth so much (just when he insulting her, I know it's not healthy but I;m def enjoying their kisses haha). but then for the rest of the episode I pity Parin so much (like he had no support now but from his mom). the teaser for tmr ep's not even helping, more tissues for sure, I'm on Parin's team for now, poor guy literally has everything but so pathetic and hopeless when it comes to love :( not to mention when his supposed-to-be-friend turned against him I was like nooooo :facepalm: I heard fans said that they made Gun character more annoying, he was supportive of Mita and Parin's rela in the novel (maybe he will change in later eps but I'm pissed for now lol).

the scene by the road when Mita and Parin...just so emotional and beautiful, their chemistry and the pain in their eyes wow :clap: they can tear my heart with just that scene. hope they will make that a cut on youtube I will replay it hundred times.

also really like some funny takes when Mita kicked him in his scrotch but Parin still had that fooling around and flirty face, he seriously enjoying everything she did to him :risas3: and the scene with the secretary was hilarious too.

I watched some bts pics and def there will be an engagement/wedding between Mita and Traitot but don't worry guys, daddy Parin will come to the rescue as always :D
Glad to hear someone feeling the same way I'm so guilty that I'm on team Parin too :risas3: he's surrounded by bad people (at least for now), has a friend who's ready to turn against him for someone he's just met and is in love with someone who detests him. At least for Mita, she has a supportive family and people that are always on her side (I'm not taking away the tragedy that happened to her tho)
I'm so obsessed with Parin and Mita and it's getting unhealthy that I enjoy their forced kisses waay to much haha. Last episode had me almost screaming but this one made me really scream like out loud. The scene in the road was so intense, ready to replay it for the next week. It was a well executed scene, not only the kisses but also their emotions broke me. They were both so deeply in pain and tired of getting hurt and hurting each other. I don't know if it's love for Mita yet but for me if she didn't have one shred of love for him, she would be less hurt than that.
Manifest she doesn't get married to Traitot please the mother of lakorn:worship2:

Last edited:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I didn't even watch the episode yet but Gun is fake lmaooo. He's first introduced as Parin's friend who even gives him advice when Parin was sad about Mita. But now he's all like Parin's lying to get attention JUST BECAUSE HE LIKES MITA! Given, their friendship didn't sound too strong, as Parin and Gun would refer to each other as "khun".

But is no one gonna talk about the ending credits and how there's a scene of Parin pulling the tearful Mita into a kiss? Like it's not even a harsh kiss from a heated argument but looks like a passionate one.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Glad to hear someone feeling the same way I'm so guilty that I'm on team Parin's too :risas3: he's surrounded by bad people (at least for now), has a friend who's ready to turn against him for someone he's just met and is in love with someone who detests him. At least for Mita, she has a supportive family and people that are always on her side (I'm not taking away the tragedy that happened to her tho)
I'm so obsessed with Parin and Mita and it's getting unhealthy that I enjoy their forced kisses waay to much haha. Last episode had me almost screaming but this one made me really scream like out loud. The scene in the road was so intense, ready to replay it for the next week. It was a well executed scene, not only the kisses but also their emotions broke me. They were both so deeply in pain and tired of getting hurt and hurting each other. I don't know if it's love for Mita yet but for me if she didn't have one shred of love for him, she would be less hurt than that.
Manifest she doesn't get married with Traitor please the mother of lakorn:worship2:
righttt their chemistry was so bang, usually I enjoy slap kiss because they brings excitement or add some sexual tension taste but here they made it more emotional aftermath. they do have feelings towards each other but need more time to build a clear connection from heart *shed tears* :( Kem and Mookda's acting really improved so much, there eyes indeed speak a lot :3

and when they said that at first we will hate Parin character for sure but later understand and empathize him, plus Mita being "jai rai mak" :facepalm: it's only ep 4 but I'm already there :( if they hurt him more than this then I shall cry with him haha

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
righttt their chemistry was so bang, usually I enjoy slap kiss because they brings excitement or add some sexual tension taste but here they made it more emotional aftermath. they do have feelings towards each other but need more time to build a clear connection from heart *shed tears* :( Kem and Mookda's acting really improved so much, there eyes indeed speak a lot :3

and when they said that at first we will hate Parin character for sure but later understand and empathize him, plus Mita being "jai rai mak" :facepalm: it's only ep 4 but I'm already there :( if they hurt him more than this then I shall cry with him haha
Girl he hasn't been hurt that much but I'm already broken imagine when he ACTUALLY gets hurt :crybaby2: it's alright we're gonna sob with him hehe
I didn't even watch the episode yet but Gun is fake lmaooo. He's first introduced as Parin's friend who even gives him advice when Parin was sad about Mita. But now he's all like Parin's lying to get attention JUST BECAUSE HE LIKES MITA! Given, their friendship didn't sound too strong, as Parin and Gun would refer to each other as "khun".

But is no one gonna talk about the ending credits and how there's a scene of Parin pulling the tearful Mita into a kiss? Like it's not even a harsh kiss from a heated argument but looks like a passionate one.
That kiss is the reason why I watch the ending credits every time:risas3: it looks so gentle and romantic, kinda like he's comforting her. Gosh I wanna see when they finally get together soon
@hhsl9407 girl it's already here lol they ain't wasting any time

Mikii

sarNie Egg
Watching this one and enjoying it so much
One question: do the mother and the brother know that Parin is the other son of the father? Because to me it seems like they don't know it.

I saw their latest interview. They said that after the ep7? there will be more kiss scenes and the fans will feel sorry and pity the P'ek. The kiss are real but also the slap. Mookda slapped Kem so hard that his ear bleed and can't hear for a moment. They even joke that it doesn't need to add the slap sounds effect because her slap is strong and loud. Kem asked Mookda permission before the kiss scenes but Mookda didn't tell Kem that she will hit him hard.

I watched almost of Mookda lakorns ( skip the one with Mike and most likely will skip the one with him again). She is getting better and better from one lakorn to the other lakorn. I want to ship her with Kem too. She is friend and close with Mik and Bank but with Kem is different. Her body, her eyes and her hands are always direct toward Kem. The host even notice it. Like the one during Hello Super Star, she fixed his hair and her hands reached or touched his hand when she talked or laughed. She is talkative with too. I don't know if because she gained more experiences and know to interact better with the costars now, or if because of something else.

Anyway for sure I like Kem and Mookda on and off screen

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
me too, she is touching toward kem than her other costars and cheerful.

viawallflower

sean will always be hot af hahaha
question: do the mother and the brother know that Parin is the other son of the father? Because to me it seems like they don't know it.
I don't think they know because they keep saying he's an employee and an outsider and Parin grew up in the US so probably thats how they managed to hide it.

They said that after the ep7? there will be more kiss scenes and the fans will feel sorry and pity the P'ek. The kiss are real but also the slap. Mookda slapped Kem so hard that his ear bleed and can't hear for a moment. They even joke that it doesn't need to add the slap sounds effect because her slap is strong and loud. Kem asked Mookda permission before the kiss scenes but Mookda didn't tell Kem that she will hit him hard.
Where did you watch their recent interview btw? Is that the one where their clothes theme is blue? Is there an eng sub available?

Also man I saw the behind the scenes for ep 3, when they were talking about Mita sleeping with him just as a merit, and saw that his cheeks had to be iced. I found out from some Thai tweets translated that Mookda was previously a volleyball player and if thats true then man I pity Kem even more! I sure hope that was just one time thing and he won't come out of the lakorn with permanent hearing damage lmao given how many slaps are still in the store for us hahahaha

I think they really want us to feel so terrible for Parin and I'm here for it. I'm okay with heartbreak and crying if it's for this lakorn hahahaha. This is probably the part where Parin gets really broken and decides to finally give up on Mita altogether and go back to the US (apparently the plot in the novel)

Pancada

sarNie Egg
Mook and Kem are amazing and promising actors, for sure they are the hottest couple in Thailand in 2020 and the best couple on the screen too. (Their chemistry is very intense and strong, they really deserve praise for that.)

Kem and Mook would be great in a historic Lakorn, especially if she is a successful woman in the future who ends up traveling back in time to the past, but I want Mook to look like the characters of (Tawee Pope / Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat), where she is smart and uses her knowledge of the future in the past, that be is a strong and independent woman. And let Kem fall head over heels in love with this woman who is so different and modern. He was going to be a beautiful Lakorn.

I hope your on-screen chemistry will be used more often. I think this is a role that will make a big difference in Mook's life, I love her acting, but I always find her Lakorns very weak, she is always very immature. Here the protagonist is astute, intelligent and strong, I hope she takes on more mature roles from now on, her performance deserves to be further explored in roles where she is not a little girl.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Love your profile pic @Pancada hahaha.

Currently watching ep. 4 and Chen's mother is sooooo annoying. Even before she'd complain and scream. But gotta love that kiss on the side of the road though! :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

Kem is definitely growing onto me. Mookda's acting in here is superb. Of course I watched Mussaya and Maturot Loghan and she's a good actress, but she shines in here! This is hard for me, because I absolutely love Mike and Mookda. I really need to make a mv.

Mikii

sarNie Egg
Where did you watch their recent interview btw? Is that the one where their clothes theme is blue? Is there an eng sub available?

Also man I saw the behind the scenes for ep 3, when they were talking about Mita sleeping with him just as a merit, and saw that his cheeks had to be iced. I found out from some Thai tweets translated that Mookda was previously a volleyball player and if thats true then man I pity Kem even more! I sure hope that was just one time thing and he won't come out of the lakorn with permanent hearing damage lmao given how many slaps are still in the store for us hahahaha
Yes, it's the one where they wear blue couple clothes. I watched at YouTube, no English sub, I just know Thai enough to understand what they are talking about.
Kem said that scene, he got slap left and right, and no one told him ( or more like they hide from him ) that Mookda was a volleyball player, lol
He started to feel nervous when it comes to slap scenes (more than kiss scenes). He tried to convince the director and Mookda to change the hands, correct the angles, or take off the rings. Mita wear a lot of jewels. The kiss and slap are at the same amount and its' re all real. I feel sorry for Kem and want to console him. He looks like a big kid holding his tears when he starts to feel the pain

viawallflower

sean will always be hot af hahaha
I feel sorry for Kem and want to console him. He looks like a big kid holding his tears when he starts to feel the pain
Oh my god. I checked out their interview and when I saw the clip (around 14:00), I could see how strong Mookda's slap was lmao. You can visibly see Kem stunned yet he was still professional and even winked at the camera next to them. Man poor Kem. It seemed like his face swelled immediately

I wonder Mookda was lowkey taking revenge on him in advance. Hahaha

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
@hhsl9407 girl it's already here lol they ain't wasting any time
ooh thanks love. enjoying every moment of this vid even tho it hurts :>

and wow pity Kem for real, I know they made it hard but not to that extent lol. when they kissed he got Mookda's lipstick all over his mouth and when she slapped he got her handprints all over his cheeks, that's painful love story haha.

also read some comments on twitter saying that Parin should have his liver checked up since he drank too much. that's funny but also sad since he has no other way to deal with his distress :(

I know it's too soon to say but I hope Kem and Mookda will have chance to reunite in the future, a period one like Mussaya would be great.