❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

viawallflower

sean will always be hot af hahaha
Finally somewhere I can discuss the series by episodes as I'm watching it!
Ep 3

When Prin and Mita were in a confrontation in the parking lot, I felt so terrible for Mita. She is already rehashing that night every time she sees Prin and now he has to rub salt to that wound, and for this, I really want Mita to give him a really hard time before she completely forgives him. I hope we won't jump straight to full on romance before the first night gets resolved. I'm trying to think that Prin just want to be around her even if it meant to be through that but he's just full on lashing at this point. I felt so sorry for Mita.

The slap scene was really good between Pam and Mita's bff hahahaha. I so love her character. I hope they'll make hernang ek with that kind of personality and fashion sense.

The slow mo when Mita saw that Prin was in that potential client's office was so well done! Mookda's face is so expressive! I think her eyes are her best asset like seriously. Even the side glance when she was almost out of frame, I can really feel the tension. I'm glad Mita at least managed to get even with Prin in this scene.

Also can't believe Prin's character. When Aunt Waew was asking him if he has done anything worthy for her to hate him, he better have realized just how bad what he did that night. I'm getting a little annoyed by how he's pushing all the blame to Mita because she 'played' him and not even thinking of what the possible consequences that night has on her. But ugh, their chemistry is so explosive that I forget sometimes that Mita still has some trauma and that Prin did what he did.

And fckng hell man. When Prin was standing outside of her house and basically threatened her to get out and finish the game she started, that was scary af and not even the usual stalkerish but disguised as love like in other lakorn or kdrama stories. I really got scared and finally realized that this has blown to obsession already. I hope we get some palate cleanser in the next episode and some vulnerable, all guards down moment between the two of them.

What are your thoughts, guys? Thank youuu~

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I also agree that 18 may be too much. I’ve seen a few good Lakorns that started to drag because they had too many episodes. Examples for me would be Tawan Arb Dao and Poo Bao Indy. TAD and PBI had 18 and 17 episodes and they started dragging SO bad the last episodes. Like it could of ended without those additional episodes. It kills your thoughts of them being a good lakorn cause you’re like okay can it end yet. Don’t get me wrong I REALLY enjoyed Poo Bao Indy. Probably one of the lakorns I enjoyed most last year but preferred it ending earlier. Tawan Arb Dao was good in the beginning but tbh I still haven’t watched the last episode lol. It’s probably cause I listened to all the spoilers so I already knew how it ended and would prefer not to see that haha. Anyways, I prefer lakorns having 15 episodes or less.
I also think that 16 is just perfect like my favorite Sampatan Huajai in 2018 but I heard that ch7 take ratings serious. if the lakorn is doing well they usually tried to prolong it for 1-2 more eps (most of the cases 17 is maximum). and when it's not, they will cut down to 14-15 so I'm not sure with this one. as for TAD its unavoidable due to covid-19 situation that they added up to 18, that rarely happens in ch7 recent lakorns.

I also find the 15 episodes to be perfect just like with Kdrama where it's usually 16 episodes. Sometimes when stretching to 18 or 20(kdrama) is too much. I think the country that abuses the "episodes per drama" the most is China. So many of them have a minimum of 40 and they end up draggy.:aloofandbored: I can only tolerate a long serial if the story calls for it or the writing is so good. Funny enough I find Japanese dramas to be almost always too short.
me too, I love that common restriction of Kdrama that they keep it to 16. but I always have this struggle for my favorite ones, I don't want it to end so soon, it could have up 20 eps but I also want it to have stable quality in every ep, which also means no draggy episode lol. my expectation is even higher when the drama is based on novel.

I always think twice before investing in a drama since I devote most of my time for it haha. ngl I've been replaying cuts from So Wayree (especially the scenes of Mita and Parin) and their ost teaser for days. with this level of obsession I think I'll come to the point of dreaming about it soon XD

viawallflower

I think he pretends to court Mita and sweet talk her family to reap benefits from them. he's good at acting evil behind back with those witty smiles. he seems more reliable and soft with his boyfriend Krikpol haha.
Agree! In the next episode preview, it seems like the video of what happened that night got viral and her father is now advising her to marry Traitot instead (though my understanding could be wrong, I don't speak Thai).

I sure hope Parin wasn't the one who released that footage coz man, wow talk about cruelty.

Also cannot wait for the scene in the ending credits and in the OST teaser of Parin literally going to his knees, possibly begging Mita's forgiveness. Ugh I so badly want him crying and hurt hahahahaha

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Finally somewhere I can discuss the series by episodes as I'm watching it!
Ep 3

When Prin and Mita were in a confrontation in the parking lot, I felt so terrible for Mita. She is already rehashing that night every time she sees Prin and now he has to rub salt to that wound, and for this, I really want Mita to give him a really hard time before she completely forgives him. I hope we won't jump straight to full on romance before the first night gets resolved. I'm trying to think that Prin just want to be around her even if it meant to be through that but he's just full on lashing at this point. I felt so sorry for Mita.

Also can't believe Prin's character. When Aunt Waew was asking him if he has done anything worthy for her to hate him, he better have realized just how bad what he did that night. I'm getting a little annoyed by how he's pushing all the blame to Mita because she 'played' him and not even thinking of what the possible consequences that night has on her. But ugh, their chemistry is so explosive that I forget sometimes that Mita still has some trauma and that Prin did what he did.

What are your thoughts, guys? Thank youuu~
I agree what he did that night was wrong. but considering that Napasiri implying Mita was that kind of callgirl plus Prin didn't know Mita was drugged (just drunk) and he wanted to stop when he realized that she was inexperienced but she actually went for it due to drug effects (that's what they said in hello suptar and they made it quite obvious in that scene too), it's not that yucky and annoying to me anymore.
thinking of what Mita had been through and how hard for her to stay strong all the time yes that's so sad :( but then Prin's so-in-love eyes and his eagerness to do anything to win her heart shakes me (I will def need tissues when he kneels down begging her:sad6:). it's just when they fight and insult each other, I pity them both so can't choose side now lol. they seem to have long way to go before the real lovey-dovey scenes. I enjoy their chemistry too, sizzling :drooling:

Mitra looks like a million bucks in here. I personally think Kem looks a lot better here than he did in Tawan Arb Dao. Maybe it's because of the production quality?
geez I find Traitot so handsome, why they gotta use him for villain roles :( but I mean, he has that badass look :) lol
First three episode (thank god it airs 3x a week) has a lot of character development, actually done very precisely. Good job Ninobrothers!

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
mookda bring out the best in kem acting in this one. because i have watched his lakorn the one with thisa and now he was quite stiff and leak emotional.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It’s been FOREVER since I made a MV so it’s not that great lol. I think the last time I uploaded was ten years ago but I still wanted to share my MV. I used to upload bits and stuff of my favs like Janie, Aff, and Ken. I had so much free time when I was younger lol. Hope you guys enjoy! I used lots of parts from the first couple of episodes.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
It’s been FOREVER since I made a MV so it’s not that great lol. I think the last time I uploaded was ten years ago but I still wanted to share my MV. I used to upload bits and stuff of my favs like Janie, Aff, and Ken. I had so much free time when I was younger lol. Hope you guys enjoy! I used lots of parts from the first couple of episodes.

Why is everyone in this forum so talented, I envy you guyss. I love it so muchh :love: :love:
Oh just wanna say I'm happy this lakorn has 15 episodes, which is the perfect length for me. Hope it has enough time to bring out the best ratings

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Agree! In the next episode preview, it seems like the video of what happened that night got viral and her father is now advising her to marry Traitot instead (though my understanding could be wrong, I don't speak Thai).

I sure hope Parin wasn't the one who released that footage coz man, wow talk about cruelty.

Also cannot wait for the scene in the ending credits and in the OST teaser of Parin literally going to his knees, possibly begging Mita's forgiveness. Ugh I so badly want him crying and hurt hahahahaha
Well, my guess is that Traitot and Napasiri are the ones who will release the video. Traitot works for Emperor (and the video footage is from one of the hotels of Mita's family) and Napasiri knows what happened (she orchastrated the whole thing, so...). So she tells him what happened and he does this to pressure Mita's father and Mita herself into marriage. Something tells me they don't get to get married though

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I think they have some hot chemistry together too. But I think Kem and Mookda's still outshines so it doesn't make me wanna ship their characters, fortunately haha. Every time they have a scene together he seems like he wanna destroy her and she's so scared of him, which I enjoy a lot lol
[/QUOTE]

I agree but I think Gookgik usually has pretty good chemistry with actors. I still like Mookda and Kem’s chemistry better. It’s no surprise people wonder if they’re just reel or real.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
yes i am woundering too becuse they so close and playful toward each other.

viawallflower

Well, my guess is that Traitot and Napasiri are the ones who will release the video. Traitot works for Emperor (and the video footage is from one of the hotels of Mita's family) and Napasiri knows what happened (she orchastrated the whole thing, so...). So she tells him what happened and he does this to pressure Mita's father and Mita herself into marriage. Something tells me they don't get to get married though
I was checking out some Thai tweets about the series and happened to find one saying that in the
(I assumed book since it was Google Translate)", Traitot and Mita got married and they were wondering if it will be the same in the drama.
I seriously hope that is not the case T-T

I hope this is not the thing that will make
move back to the US (base on the book's longer summary)!

Anyone who can read Thai and has read the book Soh Wayree can confirm? Thank you.

Last edited:

viawallflower

Lol watching this, my heart skipped a bit. Its hard to resist shipping them outside of their characters T-T

I just hope we won't hear any dating news/ rumors from either of them with other co stars in the near future after the series ends, so it would hurt less if they're just really good colleagues/ friends with insanely great chemistry. I hope we get another lakorn with this pairing though!

http://instagr.am/p/CEIgQSJJsKB/

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol watching this, my heart skipped a bit. Its hard to resist shipping them outside of their characters T-T

I just hope we won't hear any dating news/ rumors from either of them with other co stars in the near future after the series ends, so it would hurt less if they're just really good colleagues/ friends with insanely great chemistry. I hope we get another lakorn with this pairing though!

They are so cute together. Mookda seems more reserved usually but she must be super close with Kem cause she very talkative with him.

viawallflower

They are so cute together. Mookda seems more reserved usually but she must be super close with Kem cause she very talkative with him.
I don't really know how Mookda is with her other pra eks but that sounds like they're good friends at least. I was checking out Kem's other threads in here and seems like he is really friendly or he's just super easy to get close with. Most of his previous nang eks seemed pretty comfy joking around with him behind the scenes. I've seen some of Mookda's lakorns but didn't feel invested enough with the pairing to check their chemistry off screen/ off character, so I cant verify if she is indeed a shy/ reserved person.

Anyways, I remember someone mentioned they have never finished a lakorn of Mookda and I can relate. Mookda is a very good actress considering she only debuted a few years ago. Her eyes are just so good at expressing whatever her role is supposed to feel. Her previous pra eks just didn't click with me like Michael in Maturot Lohgan and Mick in Massaya.

Going on a tangent here lol but Mick's acting always seem card boardish to me like idk why. I hope it's just not me. I looked up the 1999/2000 Massaya and actually enjoyed it better because the pra ek (Andrew) seemed to have more personality than Mick. Kinda wish it could've been Mookda and Andrew in that drama lmao. Michael seemed better for a villain for me hahahaha

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile

I'm sorry I can't resist shipping them anymore and at this point I'm okay if this hurts lol. Their chemistry on and off screen is off the charts. I think Mookda's quite close with her other peks but they have more like bro sis bonds. But her with Kem ughh, they're so comfortable around each other and it feels like they're attracted to each other too. Shipping is torturing so I just hope it turns out the way we don't get hurt so bad haha.
http://instagr.am/p/CEIqz4BJYNH/ I'm dying of diabetes :love:
http://instagr.am/p/CEItSigps7n/ Look at them talking to each other about their kid like real parents :risas3:

Last edited:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
yes me too i want them to dating in real life because they so sweet and playful. it is true mookda bit reserved with the other actor but with kem she is more playful talktive.