❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I'm using google chrome and I'm in Vietnam. It says access to the site has been limited from my area. I don't know why but I could still view their blog like last week? but few days ago I went back and the wordfrence notice blocked my access :(
Wait you're from Vietnam? Me too but it's really easy for me to watch the whole episode. I just searched its name in thai with ep 1 on facebook then it would show me the whole thing. I can't access neko or ch7 live tho. But for the subtitles we have to wait for a few more days here

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I can't get enough of this. This is so good. The love scene is sexy seductive sensual. If P'ek is willing to buy a prostitute. He's not a virgin? And a Playboy? Which I don't like my p'ek to be. But with this he had n'ek. I enjoy it

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
@Moo_the_best_cow @kaciele wow what a pleasant surprise and thank you for your consideration too.

I can find the link to watch full ep raw but it's not so easy with the sub. I'm waiting for both Vietsub and Engsub but since I can't access Neko blog now I'm left with fewer choices, even tried to use vpn but still not working. I know the subteams have been dealing with issues about reuploading without permission so I guess I'm just gonna wait?

Someone shared a direct link to the teaser subbed by Neko in this thread and I can still watch it, just cannot access their blog :( so that's why I'm asking a favor to share link if it's allowed :< well at least I still understand half of it since we had the synopsis.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
That's soo weird. I think the time/segmenter for Neko's video is Vietnamese though.
I always see this: Subbed by neko^^ | Time/Segment by CHUỒN CHUỒN CÁNH SEN
That's what I find weird too but recently chuồn chuồn cánh sen has gone private because of being re-uploaded illegally too. Idk if that's related...

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I can't catch it live from channel7. I'm pissed. It's so good and I don't want to wait until night when watchlakorn upload it. I'm stressed out. This lakorn makes my heart melt

adif

~$m!£€~♡
I can't catch it live from channel7. I'm pissed. It's so good and I don't want to wait until night when watchlakorn upload it. I'm stressed out. This lakorn makes my heart melt
Ch7 also blocked in my country but i am able to watch online because i use vpn and watch at true id. you can try youtube, i saw someone streaming ep 2 at youtube just now. you need to search โซ่เวรี ep 2. I able to watch there without vpn.

Vico

sarNie Adult

haha, it seems Kawina is gonna give Napasiri the slap she deserves.Seriously, if I had a friend like her, I wouldn’t ask for anything else in the world :love: and on the other hand, you have Napasiri who called herselfa friend of Mita but who planned to have her raped just because she didn’t like Mita. I must say, I’ve seen cruel Nang Rai but this one reaches the top. Let’s not talk about the right to be called a human, at this point, she doesn’t even deserve to be called a woman

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
It just keeps getting better, and the pace is even faster too lol. Their acting is consistent in this episode. Mookda nailed every scene she was in, very strong and decisive character. Kem here is doing a wonderful job as well. His facial expression has come a long way and the way he delivers the lines is so good. Needless to comment on their chemistry because man it's rare to find a couple with this much connection and chemistry. They complement each other very well.
Lol it's so fun that the rai characters make an alliance haha. Can't wait for the crazy things they will bring.
The scene with the kids eating ice-cream is bittersweet. They get along with Parin so well but it's painful to watch Mita seeing them together. She must have felt so sorry and maybe "what if" scenario even popped up in her head. I want to see the whole family together so much.
Yes Napasiri crossed the line way too far, what she did was absolutely disgusting and cruel. Parin made a mistake too and it's right that he has to pay for it. But he's just so shamelessly in love with Mita. The scene where she mocked his love for her was very well executed, it's hard to watch how in pain they were. The beginning of this ep was very romantic if we ignore it's just fake. I felt such soft and loving vibe from this couple.
Tomorrow episode is gonna be insane because the truth is unfolded. Can't wait!

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
BasicLly said they're taking us behind the scenes a bit, and if anyone is still not over Nampeung and P'Pha from ML, then we can look forward to Soh Wari because there will be even more intense love scenes between Mook and Kem. And this one will air "soon" but we will probably see Mook and Weir's lakorn before this one.
You were so acurate in your predicition. "Bang Marn Jai" with P Weir aired before"So Wayree" Moodka said So Wayree has more kiss scenes than Maturot Lohgan...:icon12::icon12:

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She better not end with Kem. What he did in ep 1 is unacceptable.

On another topic the guy standing next to Mookda on this vid here is a whole spicy hot noodle

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished episode two. Very fast paced. My favorite scene today was the ice cream scene. It was cute how he has a great connection with his kids already. It's sad at the same time watching Nek watch them cause they could be a happy family. Too bad we have to wait for almost the ending for that lol. I'm excited for tomorrow since the truth is slowing coming out and the real revenge game is happening. I like the fact that both nek and pek are strong. They don't let people over step them. I mean of course, the nek is actually really soft on the inside but she plays as a tough girl on the outside after everything that she has experienced. Kem and Mook have pretty good chemistry. I watched their Hello Supstar and it was cute when Mookda fixed his hair for him and then everyone there started fixing the others hair to make fun of them lol.

Last edited:

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
I felt like screaming and squealing during the whole episode. never been so excited before watching live, ep1 was really worth the wait. hope they can keep the steady quality through out. I've always a bit favored their beauty over acting but they all seem decent here. everyone might know already but I just wanna repeat that their closet is so on point :clap:

the love at first sight whew Parin's eyes literally tell everything. they executed the one night stand quite good based on the novel I guess, not as disturbing like other r-scenes and and it's nice that Parin wanted to do it safe when he found out she was still v*rgin but Mita swept the condom away :facepalm: can't blame any of them but nangrai. the scene when Mita taking the babies back was touching:sad6:and it seems like Parin is getting a lot of angst after they meet again, half of me want it but the other half pity him :(

I heard that Neko will sub this lakorn but recently I can't get access to their blog :( so when they post the sub can someone kindly share the link here please, if it's allowed? thank you very much <3
Unfortunately You cant post Neko Meow Meow links anywhere. if she finds out she will ban you and you wont have acces to watch dramas in her page.

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
I felt like screaming and squealing during the whole episode. never been so excited before watching live, ep1 was really worth the wait. hope they can keep the steady quality through out. I've always a bit favored their beauty over acting but they all seem decent here. everyone might know already but I just wanna repeat that their closet is so on point :clap:

the love at first sight whew Parin's eyes literally tell everything. they executed the one night stand quite good based on the novel I guess, not as disturbing like other r-scenes and and it's nice that Parin wanted to do it safe when he found out she was still v*rgin but Mita swept the condom away :facepalm: can't blame any of them but nangrai. the scene when Mita taking the babies back was touching:sad6:and it seems like Parin is getting a lot of angst after they meet again, half of me want it but the other half pity him :(

I heard that Neko will sub this lakorn but recently I can't get access to their blog :( so when they post the sub can someone kindly share the link here please, if it's allowed? thank you very much <3
Unfortunately You cant post Neko Meow Meow links anywhere. if she finds out she will ban you and you wont have acces to watch dramas in her page.

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
Wait you're from Vietnam? Me too but it's really easy for me to watch the whole episode. I just searched its name in thai with ep 1 on facebook then it would show me the whole thing. I can't access neko or ch7 live tho. But for the subtitles we have to wait for a few more days here
Neko Meow Meow alreday posted Eng Subs for the 1st epiosde. As of today Sat August 16 at 4pm.

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
She better not end with Kem. What he did in ep 1 is unacceptable.

On another topic the guy standing next to Mookda on this vid here is a whole spicy hot noodle
Kem didnt know Mitra was drugged. He thought she was drunk only. Mitra friend sold her to Kem. She told Kem she agreed to sleep with him I guess. When he finally was in bed with her he realized she was a virgin but it was too late. Kem found Blood on the sheets in the morning. He went to the Hotel Lobby and confronted Mitra's friend telling her tha She lied to him. She made him believe Mitra was easy and willing to sleep with him.