❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I need to go watch the whole thing but I saw the bed scene and it’s pretty raeng. Never thought I’d see Mookda in a role like this. They were making out and everything lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I need to go watch the whole thing but I saw the bed scene and it’s pretty raeng. Never thought I’d see Mookda in a role like this. They were making out and everything lol
I saw the cuts on ig. omfg damn.

Vico

sarNie Adult
So I gave in to temptation... and I watched the whole episode.
I used to think that the bed scene would be be light compared to the novel but that was pretty detailed :love:
Nevertheless, I couldn’t help but feel very sad for Baramita. Even though this is the beginning of a great love story, we know that this is something no woman wouldn’t want to go through. It’s pretty ironic because in lakorns, it’s usually secondary characters who get raped (at least, now). I hope Napasiri will pay the price very hard for what she’s done : I consider that a woman who plans the rape of another one is unworthy to be called a woman.
And I know Parin is a good guy but I still think it’s wrong to buy the services of prostitution (even though he didn’t know that Miya wasn’t a prositute). I don’t blame the prostitutes themselves because I know that’s no fun for them but I blame the buyers. Nevertheless, I remember that no one is perfect so I’ll forgive Parin (lol) moreover, he quickly realized his mistake.
And Mookda was so amazing ! Her round belly was kinda cute. Her tears when she thought she was raped, when she almost gave up on her children... It broke my heart :sad6:and when she ran to keep her babies. Her acting is strong and impressive. Her character is also very strong : to keep children that are born from rape... not an easy thing.
And her children are so cute ! They seriously kinda look like her and Kem.
And Kem’s father also looks like Kem.
the producers are smart : they chose actors who look alike to play relatives. I’m glad because in dramas, they choose actors who don’t look alike to play characters supposed to look like each other (ex : Legend of Lu Zhen, Cruel Romance)
So in shorter terms : this first episode is even more amazing that I expected it !:love::icon12:

Iamgreat

sarNie Egg
That is where I saw it too lol.

I would say watchlakorn.in cause its free but I don't see it on there yet. I have a membership with mailmar tv, that's where I usually watch lakorns.
How do you watch on watchlakorn.in because whenever I try it doesn't work for me?

Iamgreat

sarNie Egg
That is where I saw it too lol.

I would say watchlakorn.in cause its free but I don't see it on there yet. I have a membership with mailmar tv, that's where I usually watch lakorns.
How do you watch on watchlakorn.in because whenever I try it doesn't work for me?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Like I said earlier I never thought I would see Mookda in such a raeng bed scene lol. I really liked the first episode. Quick and straight to the point. I don’t really dislike that many characters yet. Obviously that will probably change later. Pek is wrong for thinking nek is a prositute though but at least he was quick to realize he was wrong. Other than that he seems like a genuinely nice person lol. The kids are so cute. Nek had such a good life and one night really ruin it for her. Tomorrow’s episode looks good. We will get more pranang scenes. I think Kem and Mookda really look good together plus Kem is one of my fav peks from Ch7 currently lol.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
I was just about to post this haha. You beat me to it! lol. I’m definitely excited to see the next episode!
We all understand how difficult it can be to traverse through the web trying to a find a safe site with good quality uploads.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
We all understand how difficult it can be to traverse through the web trying to a find a safe site with good quality uploads.
Right! For Ch7 it is really hard. Malimar saved my life though lol. Having it is probably one of my best bills haha

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Right! For Ch7 it is really hard. Malimar saved my life though lol. Having it is probably one of my best bills haha
sounds tempting but I have so many subscriptions already...Netflix, Hulu, Viki. Was thinking of getting Disney+ too but luckily a good friend let me use her account. my bank account hates me lols

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I felt like screaming and squealing during the whole episode. never been so excited before watching live, ep1 was really worth the wait. hope they can keep the steady quality through out. I've always a bit favored their beauty over acting but they all seem decent here. everyone might know already but I just wanna repeat that their closet is so on point :clap:

the love at first sight whew Parin's eyes literally tell everything. they executed the one night stand quite good based on the novel I guess, not as disturbing like other r-scenes and and it's nice that Parin wanted to do it safe when he found out she was still v*rgin but Mita swept the condom away :facepalm: can't blame any of them but nangrai. the scene when Mita taking the babies back was touching:sad6:and it seems like Parin is getting a lot of angst after they meet again, half of me want it but the other half pity him :(

I heard that Neko will sub this lakorn but recently I can't get access to their blog :( so when they post the sub can someone kindly share the link here please, if it's allowed? thank you very much <3

Last edited:

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
I heard that Neko will sub this lakorn but recently I can't get access to their blog :( so when they post the sub can someone kindly share the link here please, if it's allowed? thank you very much <3
Hmmm I wonder why you can't access the site. Which browser are you using?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol CH7 is restricting their site especially that they are government owned. They may have high ratings but other channels have more international fans.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmm I wonder why you can't access the site. Which browser are you using?
I'm using google chrome and I'm in Vietnam. It says access to the site has been limited from my area. I don't know why but I could still view their blog like last week? but few days ago I went back and the wordfrence notice blocked my access :(