❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I think it's fine. they already filmed a bunch of sweet scenes before the restriction (75%).
also according the new update I saw on insta, they start continuing filming like normal with wedding scene lol. pranang stand quite close so I think there wouldn't be a problem :>
Yeah I think they have filmed lots of intimate scenes already. So maybe they will film other remaining scenes first while waiting for the restrictions to be over.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I think they have filmed lots of intimate scenes already. So maybe they will film other remaining scenes first while waiting for the restrictions to be over.
yeah waiting is frustrating. i'm having mixed feelings here.
like half of me really hope they can finish soon so i can watch (maybe next slot after the Dtagrut Ton rerun haha) but my logical side say that i should wait for at least 2 more months for the best quality :rolleyes:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
yeah waiting is frustrating. i'm having mixed feelings here.
like half of me really hope they can finish soon so i can watch (maybe next slot after the Dtagrut Ton rerun haha) but my logical side say that i should wait for at least 2 more months for the best quality :rolleyes:
True I'd rather wait a little bit longer for better quality, I'm sure the results would be much satisfying haha. Also the production seems very detailed and serious so I doubt they will finish it quickly just to air it sooner.

CPY

GotomySin
I think it's fine. they already filmed a bunch of sweet scenes before the restriction (75%).
also according the new update I saw on insta, they start continuing filming like normal with wedding scene lol. pranang stand quite close so I think there wouldn't be a problem :>
Hope so lol. I rather wait longer for better result. This is the first on my list to watch this year.

Vico

sarNie Adult
They’re sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful !!
:love::love::love:
I hope they’ll really get married someday

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
sweet intimate scene. bride and groom emoji so maybe their wedding night? http://instagr.am/p/CA6q0RZpF9t/ Khun Ning is so involved. ugh they look so good http://instagr.am/p/CA4HYYMgWDq/ possible scene! http://instagr.am/p/CA4cUBXACgy/
the one where she's wearing the starry headband? headgear? i think that scene is from where she was drugged with aphrodisiac and they spent the night together
if im not mistaken, from the previous teasers that have been released

Vico

sarNie Adult
the one where she's wearing the starry headband? headgear? i think that scene is from where she was drugged with aphrodisiac and they spent the night together
Nah, I don’t think it’s that scene if I remember the novel
Amm Pheerawat looks like a good character, I wonder who’s his part

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Nah, I don’t think it’s that scene if I remember the novel
Amm Pheerawat looks like a good character, I wonder who’s his part
I just saw the teaser again and @wuzhangs is right.
@Vico did you get to read the novel in English?

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
the night when she was drugged is after her graduation party so she probably wore this dress instead (she was crying in it under the shower at the end of teaser 2).

http://instagr.am/p/B7Z-r0NF6-d/
those fitting scenes maybe the time when she tries to seduce him since she's conscious here? or they just simply took those for fitting.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Wow... it seems they’re very natural here playing lovers, I really start think there might be something here :love:
And it seems Amm Pheerawat is Mookda’s suitor here. It’s funny because in « Mussaya » that made her a star, they played cousins/siblings :risas3: It kinda feels both weird and fun to me
And now, I’m really sure Kukkik is the nang Rai here. Did you see on the pictures, she’s wearing bright red (kinda the color of a vixen) while Baramita and Mookda are wearing white (color of purity) which means she’s not standing on the same side as them (she’s probably the one who drugs Mita on her night with Parin)