❤️[CH7] Petra Narumit (Media Scene): Michael Pattaradet/ Mookda Narinrak

Vico

sarNie Adult
That’s all I know also but here’s what I’ve gathered so far.

Writer’s thoughts about the key characters:

Fan/s guess on who’s playing who based on fitting pictures:

Adjustments made:

They added these two as Mae Orn’s servants
View attachment 40092

Doctor Mahanop’s present counterpart will be played by different actor
View attachment 40093
BTS during their first day of shooting:

I’m loving Bright’s energy.

It rained despite the summer heat. I’ll take that as a blessing for this lakorn.

Seeing their bts for this lakorn makes me miss P’Pha and Nampeung
First of all : thanks a lot for these infos !
I just wished we would know a bit more about how and why her time-travel happens and how Luang can be her soulmate if he’s from another era (maybe I lack of romantic sense but that’s a bit difficult for me to understand), if she ever returns to the modern era, and if so, what happens to her romance with Luang.
Also :
-from what I see, Anisa will play Mike’s sister… This kinda feels weird when you remember she used to play someone who would be in love with him, twice. Moreover, if they’re siblings, that means she’ll probably be a good character and I’m not quite used to that (she’s always played the worst n’rai). Moreover, that means she probably won’t have any fight scene with Mookda and I wanted Mookda to have her revenge for Maturot Loghan ! (i know, this is stupid : it’s just that whenever two actors who previously played together act again together as new characters, it feels to me that their precious characters are getting reincarnated and that I can see my grievances of the previous drama washed away, when a character made me too angry ; example, when Mookda got to play again with Phutarit, the man who played the cruel Suer Pan who had her kidnapped and mistreated, but this time, he played the father who was completely crazy about her as his daughter. This felt to me like a revenge !)
- also, Kukkik will apparently play a nang rai, but from the modern times… I just wonder how this is gonna work out, since she’s from the modern era and Mookda time-travels, so how can she have an impact on the story ? I hope to find out ! (I also hope Mookda will have her revenge on her for So Wayree ; again, reincarnation stuff from the previous drama, etc.). I’m just kinda disappointed because the two actresses being as imposing as each other, it would be good if they were to have an open rivalry in a drama (in So Wayree, this wasn’t really that ; more like Kukkik’s character would one-sidedly go after Mookda’s, and go to great lengths to ruin her for almost no reason, and Mookda would not really react so Kukkik was the only one who would fuel the fight, probably because her character was so obsessed in fighting with Mookda’s while Mookda’s just didn’t want to bother with her and only wanted to have Kukkik away from her ; moreover, all of her moves were pretty sneaky so there was rarely a direct confrontation between the two)

but still, I’m really excited to see how everything of this will place out !

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
First of all : thanks a lot for these infos !
I just wished we would know a bit more about how and why her time-travel happens and how Luang can be her soulmate if he’s from another era (maybe I lack of romantic sense but that’s a bit difficult for me to understand), if she ever returns to the modern era, and if so, what happens to her romance with Luang.
Also :
-from what I see, Anisa will play Mike’s sister… This kinda feels weird when you remember she used to play someone who would be in love with him, twice. Moreover, if they’re siblings, that means she’ll probably be a good character and I’m not quite used to that (she’s always played the worst n’rai). Moreover, that means she probably won’t have any fight scene with Mookda and I wanted Mookda to have her revenge for Maturot Loghan ! (i know, this is stupid : it’s just that whenever two actors who previously played together act again together as new characters, it feels to me that their precious characters are getting reincarnated and that I can see my grievances of the previous drama washed away, when a character made me too angry ; example, when Mookda got to play again with Phutarit, the man who played the cruel Suer Pan who had her kidnapped and mistreated, but this time, he played the father who was completely crazy about her as his daughter. This felt to me like a revenge !)
- also, Kukkik will apparently play a nang rai, but from the modern times… I just wonder how this is gonna work out, since she’s from the modern era and Mookda time-travels, so how can she have an impact on the story ? I hope to find out ! (I also hope Mookda will have her revenge on her for So Wayree ; again, reincarnation stuff from the previous drama, etc.). I’m just kinda disappointed because the two actresses being as imposing as each other, it would be good if they were to have an open rivalry in a drama (in So Wayree, this wasn’t really that ; more like Kukkik’s character would one-sidedly go after Mookda’s, and go to great lengths to ruin her for almost no reason, and Mookda would not really react so Kukkik was the only one who would fuel the fight, probably because her character was so obsessed in fighting with Mookda’s while Mookda’s just didn’t want to bother with her and only wanted to have Kukkik away from her ; moreover, all of her moves were pretty sneaky so there was rarely a direct confrontation between the two)

but still, I’m really excited to see how everything of this will place out !
I really have no idea. Time travel dramas, in general, are really confusing for me especially in this lakorn. I might be wrong but it seems like there really is no Mae Ying Orn in the past? I mean Mook’s present character just popped in the past out of nowhere.

Anyway, director of this lakorn is Neung Chajchavan. He directed some lakorns under Pordeecom like Song Naree and Talay Fai. He currently working on this lakorn and Mik-Thisa lakorn. As a fan of Pordeecom, I somehow trust him.

I enjoyed Suer Phan as Mook’s father in KKSR though. The difference of him being a ruthless tiger and him being a crybaby makes it more fun for me. With Grachao, she’s been through a lot and I think she already learned her lesson. And now that she is reincarnated as Sue Pha’s sister, I hope she’ll make up for all the bad things she did to Nampeung and treat Mae Ying Orn the best way possible.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
That’s all I know also but here’s what I’ve gathered so far.

Writer’s thoughts about the key characters:

Fan/s guess on who’s playing who based on fitting pictures:

Adjustments made:

They added these two as Mae Orn’s servants
View attachment 40092

Doctor Mahanop’s present counterpart will be played by different actor
View attachment 40093
BTS during their first day of shooting:

I’m loving Bright’s energy.

It rained despite the summer heat. I’ll take that as a blessing for this lakorn.

Seeing their bts for this lakorn makes me miss P’Pha and Nampeung

okay, i google translated Petra & Doctor Mahanop descriptions and kinda confused...
i know that this is a 'time-travel to meet your soulmate' lakorn and from what i gather in the machine translate---Petra and her grandfather has a mission that is very dangerous but they must do.. Mind you, i use the facebook and google translate.. this is the exact word from the translation(same sentence): 1."continued his quest to "send her soulmate to pa prison" in a determined way" 2. " Mission "Send your soulmate to Champa" with commitment. "--- i don't know if i got this right, so they know that the FL time-traveled?? what's this prison or something...? and why does Doctor Mahanop also in the present with different actor...?

sorry for ranting... whenever its some kind of mystery, i can't stop my overflowing curiousity and inquiries....

Vico

sarNie Adult
Maybe this will be like Bhuppae Sunniwat : we’ll get some answers about the whole soulmate thing and the reasons why the time travel happened when we’ll through the half or towards the end of the series

Vico

sarNie Adult
So I couldn’t resist and I’ve read bits of the novel…

Not bad at all !
okay, it’s more than this : it’s really good !

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Been watching this lakorn. Something just feels off, honestly just watching this for Mike&Mookda. The first few episodes were dragging somehow. Just got to episode 5 and the drama's just starting to get more interesting.

I can't quite get a grasp onto why some characters are they way they are. For example, khun luang's mom. Sometimes it seems like she likes main girl sometimes she doesn't. Like girl make up your mind. I'm also not fond of Mookda's acting here but given its her first historical drama role it's okay? I think she match more serious modern role. But her character dynamic is also confusing. She was a serious girls at the beginning then she time travels and all of the sudden she's an outgoing girl. Her personality totally switched. I was a little thrown off by her acting.

I think one thing that also bothers me (and I'm just nit picky) is the fact that the characters in the modern time also have the same name as their past life. They really couldn't have gave them different names? Some characters give me a wtf moment like they don't have a brain. In Ep 5 when Tot goes over to the evil grandma's and takes the grandpa's stuff. Homeboy is so gullible that he isn't suspecting his grandma!

On the good side, I like the girl that plays Mae Bua. She actually makes you hate her bc her acting is so good. The villains are actually doing a good job at their roles. But Mae bua's sister is so annoying I think her character and some other characters are unnecessary. But I guess you need some instigators lol. It'd be so crazy is she is secretly in love with Khun luang. I also like Mike's acting in here, he's a versatile actor that can act! Not much to complain about him other than his character is not really standing out to me here. Kind of miss his aggressive character from Mathurot Loghan haha.

In terms of storyline, I think the main leads need more screen time together. Maybe they will in the next few episodes to develop their relationship more. I'm really confused on this ceremony that the grandpa always need to do in order to protect main girl though. hopefully that will be explained.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
^That was explained this week. The spell would gradually wear off in 1 year unless they fell in love with each other. So the grandpa has to continually chant the spell so that the spell will be renewed. It was also revealed that it was Por Yong the one who wrote the letter that requires his future generations to find the nang'ek and bring her back to the past to meet p'ek.

Honestly, this lakorn is good but I don't get why it didn't generate buzz as it should. The ratings are becoming quite stagnant at this point (still can't pass 4). I get that it is because of Ch7? Ch3 has two time-travel storylines which have been doing pretty well (BuppaeSaniwat and Royal Doctor), so I guess that genre has become a Ch3-exclusive thing?

nat12

sarNie Adult
I generally haven’t watched much of Ch7 lakorn. It’s nothing personal, their lakorn plots normally don’t interest me and their lakorn is also not as accessible as other One or Ch3.

But I like time-travel/fantasy plots, the production value of this one looks good, fan subs are available so I decided to try watching.

Honestly, this lakorn is good but I don't get why it didn't generate buzz as it should. The ratings are becoming quite stagnant at this point (still can't pass 4). I get that it is because of Ch7? Ch3 has two time-travel storylines which have been doing pretty well (BuppaeSaniwat and Royal Doctor), so I guess that genre has become a Ch3-exclusive thing?
I don’t think the genre has become a Ch3-exclusive thing, just that for those 2 dramas, Ch3 has done this genre better. For those 2 dramas, it’s like you’re really living in that time period and the audience really gets to learn about history etc. And they’re comedies so I guess the audience tend to be more open to that. So far Petra Naruemit just looks like a regular lakorn with revenge/jealousy/envy plot (which I’m really not interested in) but just happen to be in a period setting, so to me it’s less intriguing.

So far the plot and Mookda’s acting has not really impressed me. Mookda is really pretty, but I find her acting range is quite limited. The n’rai is acting far better.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, all of a sudden and pra'ek sister is in love with that douchebag Thep? Wth? There was literally no development whatsoever between them. The writers seem to have just pulled this content out of thin air.