❤️[CH7] Koei Baan Rai Sapai Hiso (Media Studio): Mookda Narinrak / Kem Hussawee

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Gooooosh they are so cute!! My fave onscreen pair lol. The chemistry is still strong and this lakorn is so light hearted! It’s such a big step up from all the dramas I’ve been watching lol

MYames

sarNie Egg
This lakorn has different vibes from so wayree so it's very refreshing to see them together here even though it's the second time they paired up. Strong chemistry, they're one of the most popular loveteams now for a reason. I always love low angst, light hearted lakorns so this one definitely feels like a warm hug.

Pennie 1945

sarNie Egg
I used to like kem… but idk anymore this boy seems uh like a player (cough cough* his interview about Thisa ) … I can say that KeMook probably has one of the most TOXIC koojin fanbase. And I think it’s sad when you’re an actor and your lakorn only does good when it’s with your koojin but when with other actors it doesn’t get the attention, just like Kem’s drama with Cartoon that aired after Sowayree! I felt so bad for cartoon cause it seems like she was doing all the work to promote her very first debut drama. Lol kem did her dirty and so did his koojin fanbase lol. I remember when they started promoting so wayree they pushed kem to get down on one knee and give Mook a bouquet and told him to say that he love Mook if I remembered correctly and he did seem a bit shook but did it anyways. And you can tell they’re Nings favorite and she is overdoing it. And this storyline is such a typical plot. Rich city girl and a country boy fakes a marriage and then falls in love for real. Too many Thai dramas have similar story line especially ch7. If you want to watch something different you’ll have to go to gmmtv lol. It’s like ch7 is stuck in this koojin and same plots cycle. No wonder so many great actors have left them and I don’t blame them. I like Mookda and hope she won’t be too stuck with koojin cause they just announced another drama with Mike too and it’s going to be their 3rd one together while some fans are still questioning what happened to her drama with Ko Vasin but lol no news lol… Not too long ago I saw an interview of Mookda admitting that she is talking to someone and it has been a while too I’m guessing it has to be typhoon. Lol their cute too. He’s oppa looking and has a nice body lol got the intelligence too.

Pennie 1945

sarNie Egg
Kem Hussawee is certainly not a player,Mook and Kem are in a relationship,Mook has never been interested in TyfoonAs Mook said in her interview she is dating and talking to someone in the same industry,Mook and Kem have been a couple since at least August 2020. Cartoon is not a very nice person,and not much of a actress,when Kem was making the Lakoen with Cartoon,he had to help her doing the moves and some lines before they shot some scenes,because she couldn’t handle the moves,and it took a toll on Kem that he couldn’t do his best,and he never done the dirty on Cartoon,it was cartoon that done the dirty on both Kem and Mook by trying to break them up,but didn’t succeed,the part where Kem got down on one knee to Mook was all planed,as him and Mook was already a couple then.I don’t think it’s true that a actress and actor only do there best on a Lakoen when they are koojin, look at Mook and Kem in So Wayree they weren’t koojin then,but they made that Lakoen famous,what it was an actor and actress that was good at what the did,they worked well together,and had 100 per cent chemistry and also a good story line.Kemmook fans was against Cartoon because of what she done to Kem and Mook especially Mook.After Kem and Mook finished “my beloved in law “ they had supporting rolls in “”so Wayree 2” which has just finished,so should be nearly ready to be promoted.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nah...Mook and kem has been on fan service overdrive. To say they are not, is like saying water isn't wet lol. And when they both find love somewhere else, they'll simply say, we never say we dated only the fans. This has happened before with channel 7 people. I don't believe Mook and kem are dating. But that's what fan service does, gives hope to something that in actuality there isn't one. It's a very beneficial game but it's been played across all channels.

I am envious of Mook's hair though hahaha. When I watched her lakorns I am more drawn to her hair

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
As much as I really like Kem and Mook together, I will not jump to the conclusion that they're together with no proof. Of course it would be nice to see them date but don't disappoint yourself by making yourself believe that they're dating due to the crazy fanservice. You can see that they two of them are less fanservice-y now than they were previously when So Wayree was airing. Can still ship them together but gotta learn to take a lot of the fanservice with a grain of salt.

And I agree. Mook has freakin gorgeous and nice hair.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn wasn’t very good. I mean I knew it wasn’t going to be and I came in with low expectations but a small part of me hoped for it to go well.

Media Studio isn’t a good production. They make boring lakorns with a lot of unnecessary scenes. The only good lakorn they made was Sakao Duen. I think only the first 25% of this lakorn was good, then it went south real fast. I’m can handle maybe two villains in a lakorn but once you have the mom, Annie, Kongsiep, Namneung, Hutsadee, Panthep working together against the leads, I tuned out real fast. Why the hell did they put so many villains in this lakorn? It was like watching a circa 2010 Dida/Kantana produced lakorn again. Kem and Mookda deserved so much better than this after So Wayree (which I thought was really good). So Wayree may have been a namnao drama but at least it was an enjoyable namnao lakorn and the leads had good screen time together. You group all the villains together and I am a stressed out viewer. Doesn’t help that the leads had some trust issues and refused to talk things out. I honestly prefer Koo Kaen Saen Ruk to this lakorn. I wish Kem got Koo Kaen Saen Ruk and Mike got this one instead. I liked the relationship between the leads in KKSR (and they had better scenes). The leads had all the good scenes in the first part of this lakorn and then it was just misunderstanding after misunderstanding. For a comedy lakorn they sure had very little comedy. It was tedious until the very end, it was so annoying how Chom kept pushing Nin away for the stupidest reason.

I think they overdid the Khun Ying character. I kept waiting for some small redeeming part of her but it never happened, she just kept getting worse and worse. I was done when she tried to sell off her pregnant daughter. Which sucks, because she had some potential to be a cute character, like cute but misunderstood. I was also waiting for the dad to get so fed up and leave her and have her beg for his forgiveness, homeboy put up with too much. The dad was such a good person and a great husband yet this lady had the gall to tell him to his face that she should have married someone her parents chose for her like for no reason. I wish the dad did more for the n'ek, I mean he tried but I think he could have tried harder to protect her.

This lakorn needed a whole lot more comedy. I enjoyed Nin's antics but there wasn't enough. I also think the love story between the leads needed to be developed more, I felt like something was missing, it felt very sudden for them to be suddenly sleeping together. I wouldn’t have minded if an 18 episode lakorn was filled with good pra’nang scenes but to fill it up with villains and anything that didn’t have to do with the lead’s romance, the whole lakorn can be considered ruined. Please give Kem and Mook another intense lakorn, I think that is where their chemistry shines. I’ll be watching Buang Wimala for them, hopefully they show up a lot.