❤️[CH7] Koei Baan Rai Sapai Hiso (Media Studio): Mookda Narinrak / Kem Hussawee

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
I agree. Mookda is very mature for her age and Kem is young and unable to control his feelings or actions. I think in one of the radio interviews, the host cut in when it seemed Kem was going to say a little too much. Everyone expects the typical we’re just friends/co-workers/PeeNong response...lol. But I think that’s one of the reasons he has so many fans; his frankness, innocence, and ban ban aura. Also, Mookda would get surprised by the direct questions but had always answered how she viewed relationships the same every time. Sometimes I think she throws people off with her maturity. Heck I wasn’t saving to buy a house on my own in my early twenties like she has. Anyone that dates either of them (even if it’s each other) have to be really confident and open minded cause they both can build chemistry with their co-stars and do real kisses. :)

The difference between them and NY times is age which probably caused NY managers to control what is seen. I saw a lot of NY KooJin stuff going on but I didn’t pay as much attention because I wasn’t really a fan of their lakorns together. I never saw any of Weir/Pancake stuff either and still haven’t seen a single one of their lakorns together. All the pairs are very different and shouldn’t be compared. I think all the channels try to do KooJin and some become popular, some don’t. I also think of IG and Twitter stuff from actors/actresses the same as any regular person. In fact some regular people show almost every moment of their life on IG/Twitter. That’s just some of my opinions.

Anyways, looking forward to new Mookda lakorns with both Mike and Kem. Also, waiting for Maggie Appa’s lakorn with Oat cause none of the current lakorns are peaking my interest.
NY at their age and status now still more reserve than mookda and kem . I feel like both mookda, kem and their team are all overly excited because of the sudden popularity thus they want to display everything to the public. Its not wrong tho just hope people wont get bored easily because its only one month since SW ended but they already showing off everything haha

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
NY at their age and status now still more reserve than mookda and kem . I feel like both mookda, kem and their team are all overly excited because of the sudden popularity thus they want to display everything to the public. Its not wrong tho just hope people wont get bored easily because its only one month since SW ended but they already showing off everything haha
That’s why I said everyone is different. NY have completely different personalities and they‘re no longer newbies to the game. Like it or not, they’re the older generation now just like Thisa and Mik. Also they were teenagers when things started with them and Ch3 is more conservative about the appearance of their people and social media. Kem and Mookda only had a couple of events together. It doesn’t help with Kem mentioning Mookda at his solo events. The rest of it is stuff that people do all the time as a team like making merit. Difference is that they have a management team with a different perspective on managing social media and managing their people’s personalities. They also have friends who embrace social media. All these little bestie groups having their little YouTube channels. I feel for these actors and actresses when fans go too far and literally pick through every photo and analyze everything to try to turn the most innocent things into something. I see a lot of it in K-entertainment and C-entertainment and the fandom wars :facepalm::BangHead: . I never understand the dating scandals in K-entertainment cause dating is a normal part of life.

Everyone of them ride the highs of the success of their lakorns so I don’t blame them for that. As far as people getting bored easily, that happens. Their regular fans will stick with them and those fans of the moment will move on. That’s part of the business. Next thing you know, someone will try to make a thing of Kem/Cartoon. Someone will try to do that again with Mookda and Mike like they already tried to cause trouble during their first lakorn together. I’m not a KooJin fan but I am a fan of PraNang with good chemistry from the lakorns that catch my attention. That’s why I never really got on the NY train or Mark/Kim thing. I like Great/Preem, Great/Matt, Mario/Mint, Mookda/Kem, Mookda/Mik, Mookda/Mike, Mookda/Bank, Om/Sammy, Weir/Aum, Weir/Preaw, Mario/Tawee, Weir/Mai, Mai/Kan, etc. I’m a fan of some of them individually because their views and personalities are relatable. I like their more serious interviews rather than the gossip reporter questions. The chemistry of the pairings make it even better. Haven’t really been able to get into Thisa’s lakorns yet but will probably give them a try some day.

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
That’s why I said everyone is different. NY have completely different personalities and they‘re no longer newbies to the game. Like it or not, they’re the older generation now just like Thisa and Mik. Also they were teenagers when things started with them and Ch3 is more conservative about the appearance of their people and social media. Kem and Mookda only had a couple of events together. It doesn’t help with Kem mentioning Mookda at his solo events. The rest of it is stuff that people do all the time as a team like making merit. Difference is that they have a management team with a different perspective on managing social media and managing their people’s personalities. They also have friends who embrace social media. All these little bestie groups having their little YouTube channels. I feel for these actors and actresses when fans go too far and literally pick through every photo and analyze everything to try to turn the most innocent things into something. I see a lot of it in K-entertainment and C-entertainment and the fandom wars :facepalm::BangHead: . I never understand the dating scandals in K-entertainment cause dating is a normal part of life.

Everyone of them ride the highs of the success of their lakorns so I don’t blame them for that. As far as people getting bored easily, that happens. Their regular fans will stick with them and those fans of the moment will move on. That’s part of the business. Next thing you know, someone will try to make a thing of Kem/Cartoon. Someone will try to do that again with Mookda and Mike like they already tried to cause trouble during their first lakorn together. I’m not a KooJin fan but I am a fan of PraNang with good chemistry from the lakorns that catch my attention. That’s why I never really got on the NY train or Mark/Kim thing. I like Great/Preem, Great/Matt, Mario/Mint, Mookda/Kem, Mookda/Mik, Mookda/Mike, Mookda/Bank, Om/Sammy, Weir/Aum, Weir/Preaw, Mario/Tawee, Weir/Mai, Mai/Kan, etc. I’m a fan of some of them individually because their views and personalities are relatable. I like their more serious interviews rather than the gossip reporter questions. The chemistry of the pairings make it even better. Haven’t really been able to get into Thisa’s lakorns yet but will probably give them a try some day.

arent yaya and mookda only 2-3 years apart? wow yaya really did start early and shoot to stardom right off the bat

Som123

sarNie Hatchling

I dont think ch3 is more conservative about the apperance of their people in social media. Lakorn yes but social media?
gotta agree with the personalities and managing team part which i think have play a major role behind NY success in the industry

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
arent yaya and mookda only 2-3 years apart? wow yaya really did start early and shoot to stardom right off the bat
Yes, they are only 3-4 years apart but when they started in the industry makes a lot of difference. Yaya had different management and as a teen had a different kind of public exposure and training. Don’t get me wrong. I like NY...but for some reason just can’t get into their lakorns together. Loved the series that Nadech had with Taew and really enjoyed Yaya’s first lakorn with Rome or her lakorns with Mark and others.

Mookda started with Miss Teen and modeling in Japan away from family which along with her introverted personality made her very mature for her age. She doesn’t really require grooming in the conservative department so she’s easy for her manager to work with. The only thing close to the KooJin stuff before this she had was with Bank but the was Fin for Fun so that boundary was already set. That’s also why it’s throwing people off with the Kem KooJin thing. To those who know Mookda, it really seems like they like each other cause she’s letting her guard down. Kem’s management doesn’t place restrictions on him when it comes to interviews and stuff so that’s why he’s more frank about his feelings but he seems to be learning from this whole thing. If they are testing the waters with getting to know each other, it seems that the Jin stuff will be slowing down. They’re also going to start promoting their new lakorns. Anyways, I think they’re cute together and wish them the best. It’s not for me to judge what they do. Wish all the couples the best.

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes they are trying way too hard. Fans may get bored too and non fans can see that it's so fake. Plus Kem has gay rumor too so all of these koojin stuffs are overboard and in full force.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, they are only 3-4 years apart but when they started in the industry makes a lot of difference. Yaya had different management and as a teen had a different kind of public exposure and training. Don’t get me wrong. I like NY...but for some reason just can’t get into their lakorns together. Loved the series that Nadech had with Taew and really enjoyed Yaya’s first lakorn with Rome or her lakorns with Mark and others.

Mookda started with Miss Teen and modeling in Japan away from family which along with her introverted personality made her very mature for her age. She doesn’t really require grooming in the conservative department so she’s easy for her manager to work with. The only thing close to the KooJin stuff before this she had was with Bank but the was Fin for Fun so that boundary was already set. That’s also why it’s throwing people off with the Kem KooJin thing. To those who know Mookda, it really seems like they like each other cause she’s letting her guard down. Kem’s management doesn’t place restrictions on him when it comes to interviews and stuff so that’s why he’s more frank about his feelings but he seems to be learning from this whole thing. If they are testing the waters with getting to know each other, it seems that the Jin stuff will be slowing down. They’re also going to start promoting their new lakorns. Anyways, I think they’re cute together and wish them the best. It’s not for me to judge what they do. Wish all the couples the best.
Im neutral with mookda and not into kem thus i cant get into their lakorn. Isnt shes 24 already? I think she acts appropiately as 24 yo. For me, Its kem who seems immature.

Yes yaya was so young back then when shes started and she rised to stardom instantly. She got lucky and i applaud her team management for managing her really well. Its not easy to manage young artists and to make sure she stays relevant and not get into trouble for more than 10 years. I think she really carried herself well, just look at her connections in the industry. Shes close with anne, aum, those people behind the popular magazine vogue, bazaar, famous fashion designer : vatanika, poem etc.

ABG

sarNie Egg
I don't mind a Khem and Mookda reunion soon. I don't like many Thai actors so if they get paired again, at least I can look forward to watching something.

I'm not sure why they're being compared to "NY" either. Khem and Mookda are actors, they work for a living. You make more money, the more popular you are. Thai audience love this exaggerated fan service. So, they do what pleases their fans. I find a lot of leading couples do this too. I guess the channel or their managers or what not are just going with the demand of the fans. I remember seeing so much from channel 3 actors as well. In fact, so many channel 3 actors get paired up again and again and AGAIN that it's so boring.

There's so many Thai actors I can't stand watching anymore. A lot are overrated from channel 3.

I hardly watch Thai drama these days. Not much interests me anymore. I've slowly moved on to Korean drama. Just finished watching cheese in the trap on Netflix and loved it! So I'm looking for more kdrama to watch now.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling

Yes I absolutely agree with you about NY because I feel the same way as you. Everything you said about kem and mookda I feel the same too, we both think alike.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Ch3 exposure their actors and actresses too much and pair NY once every year, I am sick and tired of the same pairing all the time with their stars and a lot of promotions with their concerts talk shows etc.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Ch3 exposure their actors and actresses too much and pair NY once every year, I am sick and tired of the same pairing all the time with their stars and a lot of promotions with their concerts talk shows etc.
well of course they need to do a lot of promotion with concerts and stuff. Thats explain why their actors and actresses are more popular and well known than ch7's.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
I remember very clearly there was a lot of promotion of NY there’s not a day without them on the news and they have their mom as a manager and they are very strict especially Nadech mom,

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
well of course they need to do a lot of promotion with concerts and stuff. Thats explain why their actors and actresses are more popular and well known than ch7's.
I used to like them but I am sick and tired of they’re pairing their stars the same again and again including James j and Taew their first lakorn have not air yet they have second the lakorn coming up next.