❤️[CH7] Khu Khaen Saen Rak(Polyplus): Mike Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I was re-watching some clips from ML and omg i missed them so much!! Don't really know what this plot is about i just want to see them both reunite ><

Vico

sarNie Adult
This looks soooooooooooooooooo good ! :love:
and I may get ahead of myself but it seems we’re finally getting the bed scene we hoped for but didn’t get in ML !

Vico

sarNie Adult
I also hope we’ll soon get the novel online, I long wanted to read it because I loved the original but from what I’ve heard, the novel and the series are very different... Does anyone know about the novel ?

meringue

sarNie Egg
This looks soooooooooooooooooo good ! :love:
and I may get ahead of myself but it seems we’re finally getting the bed scene we hoped for but didn’t get in ML !
Looks good and love their chemistry in ML. Looking forward to see this in 2021.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I’ve just read some extracts of the novel online...
Let’s just say that i don’t even understand why the 2011 tv series is called an adaptation since the two stories have almost no resemblance (even the names of the characters are different). And that buying it is a waste of money. You have been warned !

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
I’ve just read some extracts of the novel online...
Let’s just say that i don’t even understand why the 2011 tv series is called an adaptation since the two stories have almost no resemblance (even the names of the characters are different). And that buying it is a waste of money. You have been warned !
Aww. Good thing they did not follow the novel.
Hopefully this remake will be as good or better than the original.

Vico

sarNie Adult
So, I have a lot of thoughts..

It's not bad but I think it could be better... Things are going way too quickly, I mean, in the last episode, Songkran already fell in love for good with Dao because she saved his son... which is not very good to me, because I prefer when he gradually fell in love with her for her personnality

Moreover, there are some details that I miss from the previous version... she doesn't have that many fights with Rosita and Songkran's family, which is kinda a pity because it made the original very fun, moreover she used not only her fists but also her wits.
Like that fight at the hospital when she knew Songkran was coming and pretended they had attacked her one-sided by stuffing flowers into her mouth in a smart move... but here, this move was a bit involontary as they were already holding her when Songkran came in without warning.

Also, Dao's seducing is less... subtle than in the 2011 version which is too bad because with Mookda's sex appeal, they could do much better

But maybe I'm too quick to judge and that will grow better in the upcoming episodes !

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So, I have a lot of thoughts..

It's not bad but I think it could be better... Things are going way too quickly, I mean, in the last episode, Songkran already fell in love for good with Dao because she saved his son... which is not very good to me, because I prefer when he gradually fell in love with her for her personnality

Moreover, there are some details that I miss from the previous version... she doesn't have that many fights with Rosita and Songkran's family, which is kinda a pity because it made the original very fun, moreover she used not only her fists but also her wits.
Like that fight at the hospital when she knew Songkran was coming and pretended they had attacked her one-sided by stuffing flowers into her mouth in a smart move... but here, this move was a bit involontary as they were already holding her when Songkran came in without warning.

Also, Dao's seducing is less... subtle than in the 2011 version which is too bad because with Mookda's sex appeal, they could do much better

But maybe I'm too quick to judge and that will grow better in the upcoming episodes !
No, I totally agree. I think it’s moving too quickly and honestly they aren’t as detailed. I mean it is easy to watch cause it’s not stressful but definitely lacks a lot.

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
I literally finished watching the original and started watching the remake. I can't help but compare it. In my opinion, the original is a lot better. Since watching the remake, I kind of had high expectations because I thought the original was so good, I thought the remake was going to be better, but boy I was wrong. I agree that the pacing seems quick. It didn't flow well not as much as the original. I wish they incorporate details in the remake. It seems like every scene just jumps to the point rather than flow progressively. Watching episode 1 seems a lot to take, I wish I see the transformation in episode 2 or 3. This is Mia Archeep all over again, at least for the ranting part. I will continue watching this to rant.

<spoiler> I'm so disappointed that I didn't see Au's brother playing in a band. I had high hopes that they would keep the band, I was excited to listen to their songs! Or Moodang owning a car company. I'm a huge fan of the actors playing Sia Au and Moodang, but I feel like their screen time will be short. Can't believe they didn't include the bathroom scene, wish they accidentally meet during the blind date. In the original, each four couples had a good amount of screen time. By the way, I'm so confused why Rin (the girl with a red scar) didn't apply for the interview with Jan like the original. She could've also like the Kran when he saved her from being harassed by those bullies. Ugh, I wish they included the hospital scene in the first episode when Jan fainted. That way it seems more realistic to fall for someone who saved you rather than fall in love at first sight! Another thing, the pek's family is funnier than the remake. they're lowkey likable and a comic relief. In the version, it seems serious and creepy especially the dad and the brother-in-law. I feel like watching another ch3 trope where the family is so concerned about the company. By the way. I don't like the fact that Orca already knew Dao's secret so fast. I wish they would keep the same as the original! No offense, but I prefer the kid from the original. </spoiler>

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Been watching this and i have to agree with everyone. lol I can't help it but compare this drama to ML. Their chemistry in here, i'm not really feeling it. I think having the kid in here distracts me, can't blame the kid for his acting but what can we do. The production here seems to be not the best... you can really tell when a production is good or not but its whatever. I'd also have to agree that it's moving so fast! but I'm not surprised since this got aired so quick, I just hope it can improve. Right now I think Songkarn (not a big fan of his name >< reminds me of someone) is just infatuated with Dao, I hope it can really show that he loves her. I'm okay with the drama as of right now (still need to get caught up) but it's def lacking somewhere... I can't pinpoint. The only ones I enjoy watching rn are Sia Au and Motdang lol they're so entertaining. I'd love to see thier bickering turn into love haha these two actors are prefect for the role. I really enjoy watching the actor that plays as Sia Au, he really can play anything. I really hope ch7 promotes him to be a main actor in the future. He's really got potential, i find it so funny but his voice kind of sounds like Weir. Injun is so annoying lol sometimes I find her pitiful, sometimes i find her so clueless. Is that really how the character is supposed to be like? Because I haven't seen the older version, I bet it was much better lol.

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Been watching this and i have to agree with everyone. lol I can't help it but compare this drama to ML. Their chemistry in here, i'm not really feeling it. I think having the kid in here distracts me, can't blame the kid for his acting but what can we do. The production here seems to be not the best... you can really tell when a production is good or not but its whatever. I'd also have to agree that it's moving so fast! but I'm not surprised since this got aired so quick, I just hope it can improve. Right now I think Songkarn (not a big fan of his name >< reminds me of someone) is just infatuated with Dao, I hope it can really show that he loves her. I'm okay with the drama as of right now (still need to get caught up) but it's def lacking somewhere... I can't pinpoint. The only ones I enjoy watching rn are Sia Au and Motdang lol they're so entertaining. I'd love to see thier bickering turn into love haha these two actors are prefect for the role. I really enjoy watching the actor that plays as Sia Au, he really can play anything. I really hope ch7 promotes him to be a main actor in the future. He's really got potential, i find it so funny but his voice kind of sounds like Weir. Injun is so annoying lol sometimes I find her pitiful, sometimes i find her so clueless. Is that really how the character is supposed to be like? Because I haven't seen the older version, I bet it was much better lol.
The actor who plays Sia Au reminds me of Deaw Suriyon from Ch3. He can play really bad roles and really good roles. I love the duality. He's a scene stealer <3

Vico

sarNie Adult
So, after a few more episodes... Nope. Still disappointed.
First, the pacing is still too quick, which gives no time for real development, like Kran and Dao’s relationship (which was really well built in the original). Also, the setting is pretty... vulgar ? not very subtle ?
I can’t explain exactly why but Kran’s character looks kinda dumb compared to the older version (maybe it’s because he’s falling way too quickly for Dao or is way too easy on his family). I mean, come on, whenever his family is getting out of hand, he often just stands there like an idiot.
Also, the changes that they made compared to the original aren’t great. For example, the supporting characters have MUCH less screen time here. I miss Au and Moddang’s bickering ! Here it is less funny and the chemistry is not here. They also erased Gigi and Eaw’s storyline, which is definitely a loss. And don’t get me started on Ingjan’s character development. She got pretty attaching in the original and I loved seeing her improve her relationship with her father (who was also one of the best characters). But there’s none of that here ! Their father is almost not half there ! I also think they shouldn’t have made Kran’s son immediately like her. I liked seeing her gradually win over the father AND the son, as it gave her character and their relationship more consistency.
And finally, the ex-wife returning after having abandoned their son ? Seriously ? THAT’S LIKE THE BIGGEST CLICHE EVER !
Speaking of cliches...

It seems to me that San, Kran’s brother-in-law, is gonna rape Marin. The jerk raping the n’rai. Seriously. Another big cliche that I’m not a great fan of (except in Norah).

Kran’s brother-in-law is actually. I found him pretty funny and even nice in the original (remember how he conforted Kran’s son when Dao left ? That made me like him). But here, he’s the usual sexual assaulter.

even Rose. Even though she was an annoying n’rai, I actually found her fun and the actress was good and natural (not easy with that kind of part). But here ? She’s just boring. She never does anything except trying to slap her rivals... and that’s about it. That scene where she had Marin wiping her feet was so great (you could feel Marin’s humiliation and Rose’s bullying nature) and they just slaughtered it here !

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I’m done ! :p

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So, after a few more episodes... Nope. Still disappointed.
First, the pacing is still too quick, which gives no time for real development, like Kran and Dao’s relationship (which was really well built in the original). Also, the setting is pretty... vulgar ? not very subtle ?
I can’t explain exactly why but Kran’s character looks kinda dumb compared to the older version (maybe it’s because he’s falling way too quickly for Dao or is way too easy on his family). I mean, come on, whenever his family is getting out of hand, he often just stands there like an idiot.
Also, the changes that they made compared to the original aren’t great. For example, the supporting characters have MUCH less screen time here. I miss Au and Moddang’s bickering ! Here it is less funny and the chemistry is not here. They also erased Gigi and Eaw’s storyline, which is definitely a loss. And don’t get me started on Ingjan’s character development. She got pretty attaching in the original and I loved seeing her improve her relationship with her father (who was also one of the best characters). But there’s none of that here ! Their father is almost not half there ! I also think they shouldn’t have made Kran’s son immediately like her. I liked seeing her gradually win over the father AND the son, as it gave her character and their relationship more consistency.
And finally, the ex-wife returning after having abandoned their son ? Seriously ? THAT’S LIKE THE BIGGEST CLICHE EVER !
Speaking of cliches...

It seems to me that San, Kran’s brother-in-law, is gonna rape Marin. The jerk raping the n’rai. Seriously. Another big cliche that I’m not a great fan of (except in Norah).

Kran’s brother-in-law is actually. I found him pretty funny and even nice in the original (remember how he conforted Kran’s son when Dao left ? That made me like him). But here, he’s the usual sexual assaulter.

even Rose. Even though she was an annoying n’rai, I actually found her fun and the actress was good and natural (not easy with that kind of part). But here ? She’s just boring. She never does anything except trying to slap her rivals... and that’s about it. That scene where she had Marin wiping her feet was so great (you could feel Marin’s humiliation and Rose’s bullying nature) and they just slaughtered it here !

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I’m done ! :p
Everything you said, I agree. It makes sense why the ratings dropped. This lakorn has lots of kissing scenes but that’s it. There’s no development. I saw a lot of Thai audience say they aren’t interested because it’s like they intentionally did all the love scenes for the fans, but there’s no storyline and it’s not going anywhere. I totally agree and just can’t continue. The old one was a lot better. Also, MLG beats this by so much. I always don’t expect much when a couple pairs for a second time, but I wasn’t expecting this to be to the point where I stop watching. I bet Mike and Mook fans enjoy the love scenes but that’s really the only thing keeping people in cause the development and story isn’t going anywhere and doesn’t make sense at all.