❤️[CH7] Jao Sao Jumloey (Media Scene): BigM Krittarit/Hana Lewis

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Agree! The teasers looked promising but the actual is not up to par. They need more scenes of the leads. The most recent episodes didn't do justice. The ratings are also tanking. Hopefully, they'll pull in more views with more screen time of the Hana and BigM.
I guess one thing I didn't expect was May=Mek. How terrifying!
Yes! Omg the May/Mek reveal was so creepy! I'm still trying to figure out how she got to know Chan as Mek because it sounds like they knew each other before Chan & Nam/Sichon knew each other... But then May stalked Sichon in New York.... Hmmm

If they decrease the step mom's scenes, the ratings will go up. She's constantly yelling and I'm watching with my headphones on. My ears hurt lol

Looks like we're getting shirtless Sichon in next episode. :love: And cute scenes of the leads together.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ep.7 is getting good.
I'm glad nothing came of the celebrity exgf's scheme. I'm sure she'll keep trying though.

The May/Mek situation makes a little more sense. So she's a
transgender woman
Now they just have to explain how she got to know both Sichon & Chan.

Hana & BigM chemistry is amazing. It's the main factor I'm watching this.

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
I'm enjoying this lakorn :thumbup:..I like the chemistry between hana and bigm.. :love:

Actually I've a request. Is there anyone who are willing, kind hearted and of course have time to do the recap for each episode especially for us non speak thai(actually is for me):p..but whatever it is, I still watching eventhough I dont really understand what they are talking about..I used my special ablity and my six sense which is 'guess through the situation and their body language' to understand :risas3: ..

I'm enjoying this lakorn :thumbup:..I like the chemistry between hana and bigm.. :love:

Actually I've a request. Is there anyone who are willing, kind hearted and of course have time to do the recap for each episode especially for us non speak thai(actually is for me):p..but whatever it is, I still watching eventhough I dont really understand what they are talking about..I used my special ablity and my six sense which is 'guess through the situation and their body language' to understand :risas3: ..
I think ohsweethaven.com is subbing this lakorn. She release the subs a couple days after it airs. I understand Thai minimally through watching countless lakorns. Not 100% though so I also just guess sometimes. This lakorn is my most anticipated one so I rather watch without subtitles.

May's head movement is so extreme. When she folded her hand togethers, it resembled so much of Mek. I don't feel safe for Tupaeng in the same room as May.
Sichon and Jan has great chemistry! Miss girl need to connect the dots, like she's so close to figuring things out but always sweep it under the rug.
The teaser for ep 9 show she finds out she's the one who left Nam. Yikes! Can't wait to see everything unfold.

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
May's head movement is so extreme. When she folded her hand togethers, it resembled so much of Mek. I don't feel safe for Tupaeng in the same room as May.
Sichon and Jan has great chemistry! Miss girl need to connect the dots, like she's so close to figuring things out but always sweep it under the rug.
The teaser for ep 9 show she finds out she's the one who left Nam. Yikes! Can't wait to see everything unfold.
Oh myyyy :love:..thank you for your brief explanation about what has happened for previous ep and what is going to happen on next ep..really appreciate it:icon12:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Good lord . I can't believe I live to see a lakorn with nek&pek have $ex in the shower .

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Urggg this lakorn is so tedious and boring. BigM and Hana were so dead here. I thought they had chemistry in their first lakorn (Kah Ma Gub Prah) but it looks like the more they act together, the less chemistry they have. Their chemistry also decreased in Jao Payu which was similarly boring. This lakorn is only getting the hype because of the sex scenes, otherwise there is nothing special.

The revenge was a little weak but that wasn’t even the biggest problem. BigM and Hana’s characters were boring, unlikable and their acting was dead here. I couldn’t really root for the characters because there was nothing going on to make me feel anything for them (BigM was dead in Pleng Ruk Pleng Bpuen too but his chemistry with Preaw kept things interesting). I loved Hana in Rissaya but gosh I didn’t like her here. The Italy scenes where Jan was blind were horribly executed and I didn’t believe for a second that the leads were in love (I don’t even get why Sichon was taking care of her or how he ended up spending all this time with her, it would have made more sense if they developed the Italy scenes more rather than drag out the secondary character drama). Do the leads here even have personalities? I swear all Jan did was walk around, mope and dress sexy. Sichon had slightly more personality but he was still pretty dull. Sichon was also pretty bipolar too, not as bipolar was Tinnapat from Peek Hong but a lot about this character didn’t make a lot of sense.

After the leads consummate their relationship, the lakorn just gets even worse. I can’t believe they spent so much time on the stepmom and brother. Like nothing of value happens until the end. The events in this lakorn were not properly balanced, like for instance they would spend too much time on the stepmom or May. The whole May/Mek twist was good but it fell flat pretty fast and May just became your typical n’rai. The second leads were slightly better than the leads but they were pushed to the side so not much was developed other than the fact that they were bickering and then they weren’t.

Just when the lakorn was getting good with May revealing herself to Sichon and Jan, they go ahead and drag out the whole stepmom and Mongkol plot (way too much to pack in the final episode). I can’t believe this lakorn was 17 episodes long, it should have ended by episode 12 seriously.