❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I dont think Ter is the pk because pupaa and mint said that the pk never try/eat their icecream. Mint look confused when pupaa give pig as spoiler. And she only laugh when pupaa show something on his phone
Yep. That's true. Then have to wait till next month

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Oh for sure, he's Mai's boyfriend. Mai and Mint has been calling each other bffs in the recent years and have become very close. They often go on couple trips with their boyfriends together who also are close friends now. I love seeing the two couple together.

Does anyone if this drama has been fully subbed yet and if so where can I watch it?
Only first 4 episodes has been subbed.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
First time I got to do mario don't look that great in a photo. He definitely looks so exhausted there.

I will say, I got to give it up to mint. I don't really see any of the of her fellow actors/actresses who own their own businesses that promote their business as well and persistently as she does which is good. Haha brings it to events all the time to pass out to other celebs, goes out into the public often to promote it. Good for her!

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
First time I got to do mario don't look that great in a photo. He definitely looks so exhausted there.

I will say, I got to give it up to mint. I don't really see any of the of her fellow actors/actresses who own their own businesses that promote their business as well and persistently as she does which is good. Haha brings it to events all the time to pass out to other celebs, goes out into the public often to promote it. Good for her!
Felt the same. Mario looks so not good in that pic. Whatever event it is, hope they took some better pics.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Mint not the nk for Tu new project. Everyone was excited when Tu update her ig story yesterday. And now lets go back to our lalaland and wait for 26 next month

Attachments

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
**Off topic**
There is a huge commotion going out.. just like to know something. If anyone knows anything pls share, it would be helpful..

Did Mint renew the contract with Ch3?

There is a rumor that a heroine went to CH3 elders requesting to allow to play with top heroes of the channel but was rejected and mostly of them are telling its Mint. Does anyone heard about it?

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
**Off topic**
There is a huge commotion going out.. just like to know something. If anyone knows anything pls share, it would be helpful..

Did Mint renew the contract with Ch3?

There is a rumor that a heroine went to CH3 elders requesting to allow to play with top heroes of the channel but was rejected and mostly of them are telling its Mint. Does anyone heard about it?
where did you get this news?? as an international fan who doesn't understand thai, i can only get 2nd hand news and mostly many months later before the actual news...lol

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
where did you get this news?? as an international fan who doesn't understand thai, i can only get 2nd hand news and mostly many months later before the actual news...lol
Hehe.. I am recently checking pantip for latest news. Read those rumors here. But not all are true so have to confirm with others.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
i thought nonkul has a new drama with bua, a thai remake of a korean drama...
and am definitely crushing on nonkul after watching him with in the revenge with mook...

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Actually he have a long queue to begin with. Remember thai remake with Bua. Next stop is happiness thai remake with Aff and now a drama with Mint. I think he is really popular

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Actually he have a long queue to begin with. Remember thai remake with Bua. Next stop is happiness thai remake with Aff and now a drama with Mint. I think he is really popular
wow, i only noticed him to be honest after watching the revenge...lol

do you think it's also a remake with mint??

can't right click it to google translate...lol

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
wow, i only noticed him to be honest after watching the revenge...lol

do you think it's also a remake with mint??

can't right click it to google translate...lol
Mints drama is not a remake. The script is new and not completed yet. So they are planning to start the shoot by the year end

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Hope they focus more on romance part too even though it's a comedy genre. I don't want it to turn out like the drama she paired with Alek. In that drama males were top notch but no romance. I felt I got only a glimpse at the end :crybaby2:

Since this is Tu's camp I do have some hope.. fingers crossed

BeLLa

sarNie Adult