❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult
All that talk about bras I was already laughing. Then the Sabina ad came on. :risas3:
Then Khun Pi walked into the scene as they were discussing bras. :risas3: Made me think of the period scene from BPS.
Then when Prang interrupted them, and Prang & Rit comments after that. :risas3::risas3:

I think I was still laughing when they got on the boat to go to the market. I have to rewatch the end later.

These scenes are proving to everyone why it must be Pope Bella in this drama (Yes there are people who are still questioning that!) Who else can make us feel this much and so many emotions at once? :pancarta:

bit

sarNie Adult
Khun Nu Rid is very touchy feeling and Puttarn also his sister knew that. He is the type that wore his heart on his sleeve.

It clearly differentiates dad and son.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Khun Nu Rid is very touchy feeling and Puttarn also his sister knew that. He is the type that wore his heart on his sleeve.

It clearly differentiates dad and son.
He really takes that Ketsurang character. Very curious, have a lot of questions, will just ask. But technically, Det could be quite sulky too. He was just quiet about it. Just ask Joi. :pancarta:

The whole family is very drama, just Rid & Prang are most obvious about it.

Pope really differentiates the character well. In all the eps this week father and son appear in the same scene, I think of them as different people even though both are the same person. And the differences are really subtle - it’s a set of subtle mannerisms for each person, that when you combine it makes the character. He even made Rid right-handed.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Maybe this is why both Pope and Bella said they are taking long breaks from acting work. Pope probably take a longer vacation. I can appreciate the different couple vibes too, not just Rid/Puttarn vs Det/Karakade but also their dynamic in the movie.

And while I will forever side-eye them on the lack of effort on aging makeup, P&B as Det/Karakade is irreplaceable. I don't feel as strongly with Rid/Puttarn but it is early days.

bit

sarNie Adult
For a short scene, the effort might take half or a full a day for them, no wonder both taking sjortbreak from it all… relaxing.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Bella has definitely confirmed that the long queue for PL is why she’s taking a long break from acting at the moment. But girl is a workaholic, which is why she’s still doing 1001 things at the same time. Her shop, numerous ad shoots, etc. I feel so tired just watching her.

It’s normal for Pope to take a break after finishing each work but I think PL shoot was really exhausting for him. It feels like he had more filming days than Bella had.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 10 had me laughing so much to lol.

I agree Rid so does wear his heart on his sleeve like his dad.

bit

sarNie Adult
Pope said he is not accepting more drama at the moment since he got paid like playing 3 dramas for Phrom Likit:p

nat12

sarNie Adult
Pope said he is not accepting more drama at the moment since he got paid like playing 3 dramas for Phrom Likit:p
I think he’s being selective about his work too. Let’s face it, it’s not like Ch3 is having a lot of good scripts. He’s also reaching that max age for p’ek on Ch3 I think. Of the p’eks of the same gen on the channel, only Great is still shooting 2 dramas at the same time. While guesting on diff dramas too. Boy hasn’t done a new drama since last year’s Lipgloss Spy. James Ji just finished shooting the drama with Bow and is taking a break while his hair grows back (maybe his next drama is with Bella?).

nat12

sarNie Adult
OMG.. I saw people commenting this last week. Someone asked that if Puttan and Rid are related, how can they be together? What on earth? The funniest reply I saw to that was, “Khun… I advise you to study Buddhism again and find out how reincarnation works.”

Apparently there are a lot of people asking so the author is making a statement clarifying how Puttan and Rid aren’t related.

I don’t want to label people as dumb easily some of these questions are really.. weird and dumb. When these people watch other movies, do their brains just explode?

bit

sarNie Adult
Karakade body is the daughter of Mueang Song Kwae aristoctrat, Por Date is Ayuthayya aristoctrat.

Puttarn came from the future related to Kadesurang. Rid and Puttarn doesn’t have any blooodline connection.

it’s just their soul that is connected.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Puttarn came from the future related to Kadesurang. Rid and Puttarn doesn’t have any blooodline connection.

it’s just their soul that is connected.
EXACTLY. That’s how reincarnation supposedly works. Most of us know that. I guess because the show is popular, there’s a lot of people watching and finding fault.

Most lakorn people don’t even watch so they have nothing to comment.

bit

sarNie Adult
Pope did good as a petulant 20 years old who is confused about his feeling.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Pope did good as a petulant 20 years old who is confused about his feeling.
Panda Maharit :risas3: One of the FIN clips Ch3 uploaded today actually called him that.

Yes, considering he really has to overact for this, he’s doing quite well. His usual acting style is more subtle.

I still think the way comedy bits are stretched out (and jokes being repeated) in this director’s style is really tiring and a bit annoying for me. But I just have faith it is all for a greater purpose.

The obvious repeated gags make me impatient. But there’s enough of nuance and subtlety to keep me hooked too. The scene of Puttan feeling deja vu when she first reached the house …:clap::clap:

bit

sarNie Adult
Muen Maharit actually had his dad temprament, but he is more outspoken and from different upbringing compared to his dad.

His dad was also moody but he didn’t show it to many people except Joi.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Muen Maharit actually had his dad temprament, but he is more outspoken and from different upbringing compared to his dad.

His dad was also moody but he didn’t show it to many people except Joi.
Yes. His dad’s temper + his mom’s personality. Det concealed his emotions and thoughts more, but Rit is more honest and doesn’t guard his emotions and thoughts. Just like his mom.

Poor Joi though. Have to endure the master’s temper from father to son LOL.
Part of the blessing to live well in such a household.

The repeated and extended gag of Rit’s panda eyes would annoy me more, except that it really brought out family dynamics. Honestly I think this boy’s behavior would have earned him at least scolding - especially from his dad. But everyone’s reaction to his condition and behavior (even from the King today) is just emphasizing how he has never behaved like this before. So it must be really unusual and therefore everyone is more concerned about him rather than angry with him. The comedy message is: on a day where you don’t feel like meeting anyone, is when you truly end up meeting everyone. :pancarta:

I also like how Puttan’s character is written. She was reserved and guarded in her interactions with people in present day, almost cold. But when she went to the past, she’s quite warm to Grandma Kui, her servants, Khunying Karaket, Rit & his sisters. It’s like her personality changed. With Rit she acts like she finds him annoying, but when he doesn’t come she will ask her servants about him.

There are a lot of character dynamics between Rit & Puttan that is brought out by the script and Pope & Bella’s acting. It is not spelled out clearly but left for audience to interpret. Which is why I find it really fun to watch and makes me patient enough to tolerate the annoying stuff - exaggerated comedy and Klin’s irrational and persistent hatred for Puttan. Respect Namtarn for taking this role though.

bit

sarNie Adult
Puttarn is falling for Muen Maharit, but for someone who was adamant saying that love is not something she is looking for, plus her old karma. She didn’t recognise that as love.

She know how to flirt, she told Ung about it’s what woman do, but it’s just for fun and she still want to go back home.

Rit is confuse because she looks like his mom, he doesn’t want to fall for that.But he likes her.

People are complaining that it’s slow progress, well even in BPS the first half was about Katesurang and Date ( I remember watching it and thinking, well how different that the drama was filled with many pranangs scenes with little sidestory) only second half was filled with more history.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Puttarn is falling for Muen Maharit, but for someone who was adamant saying that love is not something she is looking for, plus her old karma. She didn’t recognise that as love.

She know how to flirt, she told Ung about it’s what woman do, but it’s just for fun and she still want to go back home.

Rit is confuse because she looks like his mom, he doesn’t want to fall for that.But he likes her.
Yes you’re so right! All so true. And I really like how the characters are written. everyone but the two of them realise what is happening. Honestly it’s frustrating to watch this dynamic between them but it’s fun. More fun than when I watched the same dynamic between the leads of that k-drama Goblin.

People are going to have something to complain about in this show all the time. Even me. But truthfully I don’t think people realise that in terms of episode & series duration, this is already different from BPS. Once you realise we are only at halfway point of the drama, I don’t think it’s too slow. It’s just nice. The other couples are also just starting to get introduced.

BPS was written as a classic period drama. That very subtle, discreet romance. Plus the p’ek is typical old school restrained type. The “non-typical” lakorn elements was mainly in the n’ek. Cos she was from modern era.

PL is planned and written more like a k-drama. You can just see the plot flow, scenes, visuals are more like k-drama instead of Thai lakorn. Everything is conceptualised more for social media era, for scenes especially created for viral moments. N’ek is from modern era, p’ek has some awareness of modern era behaviour (from his mum) so the confusion of 17th century boy by 21st century girl is less dramatic. I saw a funny comment online that said, “Don’t worry, Muen Rit, you’re just confused by the girl. Even 21st century guys are confused by girls in this era, so it’s worse for you.”:pancarta:

The scene of Rit telling his mum to just wait for his dad at home was so funny. His mum, Joi, even him, was like: when did he turn into his father? LOL

Drama reached new high in tv rating yesterday: 7.74:cheer:

bit

sarNie Adult
Yes, this drama was more focus on the Thai soft power like food because it has more wider audience. Just like how K-drama always have it’s food scene because they wanted to sell that. Now almost anywhere I go will have some Korean food store

I’m hungry for some Thai ommelette