❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult
He is so his mother’s son. Blackmailing P Pin and P Yam that way
From his dad he gets the rap skills and having actions not matching his words. Says he doesn’t like the girl, doesn’t trust her. But goes to see her house. :pancarta:

Now I understand why Pope said last year when he said Karaket worries over her children a lot. He said the son gets sad, is very drama. Hahaha

It’s very obvious that Pope really enjoys the character of Rit more. He’s more fun, does more things.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Behind-the-scenes from yesterday's episode:

I also came across a behind-the-scenes of Pope and Punjan playing with the kids in episode 1:

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
@Fikachu Yes, they took almost 2 years to shoot PL. Ok so I just realised you are new to this thread. ;)

Basically Pope & Bella wrapped shooting BPS the movie, and within the next couple of weeks started work on PL - with workshops, script read, fitting and then by Nov 2021 they started shooting. If you scroll to earlier pages on this thread you can see posts from then.:)
I knew they filmed for the Love Destiny movie before filming for this series but I didn't know how long it took. Then again, it makes sense that it took so long...with Covid and all...
I will definitely check out this thread from the first page later on when I have the time:thumbup:

Apart from Rit being dramatic:pancarta:, I like the scene with all the siblings together.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I knew they filmed for the Love Destiny movie before filming for this series but I didn't know how long it took. Then again, it makes sense that it took so long...with Covid and all...
Covid delayed both filming of BPS movie and PL - a few times.
Also that twitter account you shared earlier was private until recently when PL went on air. Because PL production was notoriously secretive, and that twitter owner did not want to hit by the production or channel to take down posts. So while shooting was ongoing fans couldn’t really find a lot of info. I remember seeing a lot of blurry photos, photos of the location, trees, flowers, river, or the extras, etc. And if I could find anything it would only be shared by random crew members in IG stories.

Which was why I only shared official or public posts here. The rest was too much work and risk for too little gain.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
That might be where I saw it too. Can’t remember now it’s been so long.

Yes, likely. Because Puttarn will also be friends with Kaew & Prang. And will also spend time at their house thanks to Karaket. Anyway in general nothing on camera is random conversation - everything always has a purpose. :)

Also, Rit will also have Namfah’s character matched with him. Because of their difference in status, Puttarn technically cannot be his first/official wife. She could only be his “minor” wife or mistress/concubine. Rit obviously will rebel against this idea cos he’s like just like his father in this aspect.

From the little hints seen in previews, in terms of the romance etc this really feels more like a lakorn, packaged in K/C-drama visuals.
I so think that Rit would be like his father in that way. Just one wife. I could see Rung as well.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Covid delayed both filming of BPS movie and PL - a few times.
Also that twitter account you shared earlier was private until recently when PL went on air. Because PL production was notoriously secretive, and that twitter owner did not want to hit by the production or channel to take down posts. So while shooting was ongoing fans couldn’t really find a lot of info. I remember seeing a lot of blurry photos, photos of the location, trees, flowers, river, or the extras, etc. And if I could find anything it would only be shared by random crew members in IG stories.

Which was why I only shared official or public posts here. The rest was too much work and risk for too little gain.
Ahhh no wonder I didn't come across much news about this series the past few years. Even though the twitter account is public now, the tweets I've scrolled past are of scenes that have either aired or were in the teasers. I suspect she has more posts that she has not made public or photos that she has yet to share.

bit

sarNie Adult
So historically, written by foreigners not by the Thai historian themselves…Prince Pon (dekhun) was supposed to be King appointed by his father King Suea given that he is more politically and military inclined compared to his brother King Tai Sa who like to fish.

nat12

sarNie Adult
So historically, written by foreigners not by the Thai historian themselves…Prince Pon (dekhun) was supposed to be King appointed by his father King Suea given that he is more politically and military inclined compared to his brother King Tai Sa who like to fish.
But their uncle also had ambitions for the throne? Is he King Seua’s brother? King Tai Sa implied it in the episode, and Great also mentioned it I think during Dara Live.

Regarding foreign sources of history - it’s a common problem for every Southeast Asian country. Ancient Southeast Asian history is quite difficult to study cos written records are rare. Most sources will be from Chinese and Western sources. And bias from each source, even from official royal historian if any, affects their reliability.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Even with Covid and all, the crew manage to complete a a new house for Puttarn, that is impressive.
In the book her house was just a small hut.
I agree. I feel like this seems to be part of how they planned to make PL grander than BPS. They were influenced by BPS the movie, where GDH purposely took the production up another level.

They built that outdoor pavilion for the kings, the fabric for the kings’ outfit was specially made too (took months with all that design and gold thread). Great said he almost did not dare to sit because he was scared of ruining the fabric.

Making the hut bigger seems simple compared to this, haha.

bit

sarNie Adult
But their uncle also had ambitions for the throne? Is he King Seua’s brother? King Tai Sa implied it in the episode, and Great also mentioned it I think during Dara Live.

Regarding foreign sources of history - it’s a common problem for every Southeast Asian country. Ancient Southeast Asian history is quite difficult to study cos written records are rare. Most sources will be from Chinese and Western sources. And bias from each source, even from official royal historian if any, affects their reliability.
Yes, he is King Suea brother but with another mother, however it was said that King Suea was the son of King Narai with his concubine which later became Phra Petracha wife so basically they are not related.

Prince Dam feels it’s is his right to the throne as he is the son of Phra Phetracha.

One of the reason King Suea gave Prince Pon the throne since King Taisa character is too soft to handle the politics of his uncle.

Unfortunately King Tai Sa didn’t gave the throne back to Prince Pon, leading to a massive internal war which later will be the catalyst of the fall of Ayuthayya.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes, he is King Suea brother but with another mother, however it was said that King Suea was the son of King Narai with his concubine which later became Phra Petracha wife so basically they are not related.

Prince Dam feels it’s is his right to the throne as he is the son of Phra Phetracha.

One of the reason King Suea gave Prince Pon the throne since King Taisa character is too soft to handle the politics of his uncle.

Unfortunately King Tai Sa didn’t gave the throne back to Prince Pon, leading to a massive internal war which later will be the catalyst of the fall of Ayuthayya.
Ah, just like most Asian kingdoms, full of succession disputes.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The rating for yesterday’s ep crossed 7. :clap:
I only noticed online live view numbers crossed 570K.