❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

What kind of marketing do they want to achieve by NOT letting Pra'Nang promoting together on the 1st day of airing? :confused::confused: This is not the first time it happened. Is it the ch3's doing or PB themselves?

nat12

sarNie Adult
What kind of marketing do they want to achieve by NOT letting Pra'Nang promoting together on the 1st day of airing? :confused::confused: This is not the first time it happened. Is it the ch3's doing or PB themselves?
What is usually done for Ch3 lakorn these days for first day broadcast? I haven’t followed any for a long time so I’m not sure. Do they usually go out on SSBT and the morning news shows? But I cannot think of other Ch3 lakorn with such extensive promo and hype everyday for days before broadcast so maybe this all evens out.

Could be a decision by both PB & channel because they don’t want to over-promote PB. All the current PR stuff push PB, but the channel’s own promotions try to push the other actors and new gen.

Personally I have other theories. Like I’ve been wondering if PB’s contracts with Ch3 have expired and they both didn’t renew. Because both don’t have new dramas announced yet.

What is usually done for Ch3 lakorn these days for first day broadcast? I haven’t followed any for a long time so I’m not sure. Do they usually go out on SSBT and the morning news shows? But I cannot think of other Ch3 lakorn with such extensive promo and hype everyday for days before broadcast so maybe this all evens out.

Could be a decision by both PB & channel because they don’t want to over-promote PB. All the current PR stuff push PB, but the channel’s own promotions try to push the other actors and new gen.

Personally I have other theories. Like I’ve been wondering if PB’s contracts with Ch3 have expired and they both didn’t renew. Because both don’t have new dramas announced yet.
For the new 2023's promotion, they had a program for all the dramas that were aired during the same time or an event at the mall before the drama was aired. PL hasn't done any of them yet.:( And the channel just starts to promote PL this month like the last minute already.

And for the first day, only Pra'Nang always go and promote. (Only Mae Karaket's gang will go tomorrow, Bella, Noon and Ya). I understand that channel wants to push the new gen but can they do other times? Don't be unfair to PL just because of that reason.

I start to think that PB might not renew the contracts that's why they are treated like this.:confused12::confused12:

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
For the new 2023's promotion, they had a program for all the dramas that were aired during the same time or an event at the mall before the drama was aired. PL hasn't done any of them yet.:( And the channel just starts to promote PL this month like the last minute already.

And for the first day, only Pra'Nang always go and promote. (Only Mae Karaket's gang will go tomorrow, Bella, Noon and Ya). I understand that channel wants to push the new gen but can they do other times? Don't be unfair to PL just because of that reason.

I start to think that PB might not renew the contracts that's why they are treated like this.:confused12::confused12:
Yes that’s what I’ve been wondering about their contracts too. Pope maybe is someone who could be wanting a longer break (because they started PL shoot soon after BPS shoot ended in 2021) but Bella is a workaholic. If there’s already a new drama planned she would be already starting on it. Unless for both of them… their next pairing are with people who are not yet available e.g. James Ji, Mark, Yaya or Kim.

Re promoting PL together with other dramas - that’s what Perd Wig was for. But it was disrupted by tragedy. And I’m not sure what other dramas are airing together with PL now.. I know for evening drama currently Denkhun’s drama just started airing. Not sure what other Primetime drama will air especially since PL will air 3x a week from Nov.

Yes that’s what I’ve been wondering about their contracts too. Pope maybe is someone who could be wanting a longer break (because they started PL shoot soon after BPS shoot ended in 2021) but Bella is a workaholic. If there’s already a new drama planned she would be already starting on it. Unless for both of them… their next pairing are with people who are not yet available e.g. James Ji, Mark, Yaya or Kim.

Re promoting PL together with other dramas - that’s what Perd Wig was for. But it was disrupted by tragedy. And I’m not sure what other dramas are airing together with PL now.. I know for evening drama currently Denkhun’s drama just started airing. Not sure what other Primetime drama will air especially since PL will air 3x a week from Nov.
I may sound bias here but PL deserves its own event. It's the most successful and long-waited lakorn of the channel after all.

There will be a new lakorn that will be aired on November 2nd.

The Pred Wig (12) lakorns will start airing mostly at the end of January 2024. The channel will rerun the old lakorn until that day.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
I may sound bias here but PL deserves its own event. It's the most successful and long-waited lakorn of the channel after all.

There will be a new lakorn that will be aired on November 2nd.

The Pred Wig (12) lakorns will start airing mostly at the end of January 2024. The channel will rerun the old lakorn until that day.
I don’t disagree with you, but I am also biased. Because this is the only lakorn I’ve been waiting for. After this I won’t bother with Thai drama much anymore, haha.

I agree that PL deserves its own event for sure but if you look at timing, Perd Wig was close to its broadcast that so it was part of it. Just like Lai Kinaree was included in last year’s Perd Wig (which wasn’t a physical event) because it was close to its broadcast date. Perd Wig was less than 2 weeks before broadcast date. Having another event on broadcast date itself might have seen as a bit much in terms of event logistics for cast and production.

But if Ch3 really wants it, it’s not that difficult to arrange. Unlike other actors, PB didn’t even have to rehearse much for Perd Wig. They only came for technical rehearsals on the day itself. Unlike other actors who had to start rehearsing days before.

Promoting other actors over PB really seemed like both of them have not or are not renewing their contract. They didn’t do a lot of promotion together for the movie last year too. But I thought partly that’s because of GDH PR strategy cos PB couldn’t appear on GMM or One31 shows. PB appeared on Ch3 shows to promote the movie instead. If PB have not renewed their contract with Ch3, they’re no longer Ch3 artistes. So to engage them, they need to pay more, i.e. their spending would increase a lot.

Ch3 promotions & marketing dept has really been lacking in the last few years as well. They haven’t done as many events compared to before. For PL, they have channeled most of their publicity and promotions online which is smart because people are not watching tv as much as before. This is already way more than what Ch3 has done for their other dramas this year so even though we disagree with them, I’m sure they feel their decisions are right.

nat12

sarNie Adult
When it comes to PB… I really don’t know what the CH3 trying to achieve.

So I just enjoy whatever they throw.
:pancarta: Same here.
I’m preparing my heart & mind for seeing Pope less and less though. Considering how private he is and now he just might leave the channel.

Bella even if she leaves will be everywhere.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Pope Bella will be on Today Show this Sunday at 15:00

Finally couple interview :cheer::cheer:
Been waiting for when they will announce this… since they recorded it a while ago. I think that week of Perd Wig.

Also this evening they will be broadcasting the special program for PL.. which should be a BTS look with cast interviews including PB.

On 3+ there’s an episode of Bangkok Gossip featuring Pope & Bella, talking about their characters.

nat12

sarNie Adult