❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
(Please correct me if I'm wrong)
Out of curiosity, I googled the history of Ayutthaya Kingdom just to figure out where exactly in the timeline is Putarn going to land in. Only while reading did I realize why there are these specific characters shown in the family tree. Putarn is going to land in Somdet Phra Chao Yu Hua Thai Sa/ Sanphet IX reign (1709-1733). But we are left off at Somdet Phra Phetracha's reign (1688-1703).

My thoughts:
Based on the scenes we've been shown so far & the fact that they bother to cast actors & actresses for the roles, I think they are going to take some time to show what happened during Somdet Phra Phetracha's reign and Somdet Phra Suriyenthrathibodi's reign (1703-1709). I don't think we'll reach the point where it transitions to Somdet Phra Chao Yu Hua Borommakot's reign (1733-1758) as there's already a whole lot of things going on to fill up the 26 episodes...then again, maybe they'll have highlight/summary scenes at the end just to explain what happens after? Who knows (shrugging emoji). But even if that happens, it might be brief because the main story is about our main 4 characters and the mystery of Krisna-kali mantra.

Looking at this picture, I wonder if they will show the dynamics and interactions between Borommakot and his 3 nephews. Google only gave me info about what happened when he took over the throne...but it never mentioned what their relationships were like before they were involved in the huge civil war.

(picture credit to ความสัมพันธ์ตัวละคร (ch3plus.com) )
Can someone kindly translate this chart as I don't know how to read Thai:sad6::sad6:Thank you in advance;);)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Well it looks like there is 4 new pairing of the kids....stabilizing of the 2 adult couple.

I hope the twin brother is in it more than 20%.

I'm looking forward to PP. She is 1 of my fav for the new actors. So far I've enjoyed 2 of her lakorns.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Well it looks like there is 4 nee pairing of the kids....stabilizing of the 2 adult couple.

I hope the twin brother is in it more than 20%.

I'm looking forward to PP. She is 1 of my fav for the new actors. So far I've enjoyed 2 of her lakorns.
Yes, I forgot to mention that sorry. All 4 kids are paired - they all end up married with kids by the end.

I’m looking forward to PP’s character too. Cos she’s the baby of the family… she seems like a troublemaker yet her dad and siblings dote on her. Her character seems similar to her mum’s. Potential for comedy.

I was watching previews and I keep seeing how thin Bella was. Not that she wasn’t already thin but there was a point last year when she was really skinny and it really showed in some of these previews. Made her look older. Pope looked like he’s aging slower next to her.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I thought might as well post the family trees here in case someone hasn't seen them yet...
[pictures are taken from ความสัมพันธ์ตัวละคร (ch3plus.com) ]

Can someone kindly translate this chart as I don't know how to read Thai:sad6::sad6:Thank you in advance;);)
Aahhh I used google translate on my phone. Even then, it wasn't a very accurate translation. I had to figure out some of the names while reading up about the history.
If someone is able to edit the English translations for the characters, please do so. Thank you so much:thumbup::cheer:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Honestly, Ch3 should have already done this. They already planned for this show to be shown to overseas audience. And knowing how these are based on actual historical figures, they should have prepared the proper translations for this upon release so to ensure accuracy. Especially considering how sensitive matters relating to the royal family are. Even in adapting BPS novel to drama they made key modifications to characters, because the drama production was afraid that the descendants of certain characters might take offence.

I’ll try to edit the historical family chart if I can. I think at this point, it is enough to just note how these characters in PL are connected to those in BPS. Essentially Great’s & Denkhun’s characters are brothers, and Got’s character was their father. There would be tensions between their characters, according to previews.

I’ve been wondering since fitting two years ago what Phet’s character is. Now I know. But there doesn’t seem to be much about his character in English online.

We will just have to wait and see how it all unfolds.

bit

sarNie Adult
I haven’t read the book. But I heard the twin brother won’t appear much… maybe about 20% of the story. Pope is paired with Yiwha for that character. Happy for Yiwha that at least one of her recent lakorn will actually be on air. :rolleyes:

I’m sure it’ll be like the previous drama… where the different minor characters will be significant and memorable as well. If not Ch3 might not be putting their p’eks & n’eks in this drama. I can’t imagine the budget for this drama seriously. Cast at p’ek/n’ek level, just for Pope Bella alone doing multiple characters.
In the book Por Reung lives in Meuang SongKwae for work, he in comes back once a while.

bit

sarNie Adult
Yes the new longer trailer have English translation.

So the story will be around the 3 kings after Phra Narai and perhaps just a bit on the dynamic of Thai Sa with Borommokot, Phet will play King Rama1 grandfather I guess.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes the new longer trailer have English translation.

So the story will be around the 3 kings after Phra Narai and perhaps just a bit on the dynamic of Thai Sa with Borommokot, Phet will play King Rama1 grandfather I guess.
Yesss… that’s what I thought too when I saw his character’s name. But if that is so, I thought King Rama 1’s grandfather was Kosa Pan’s grandson? But in that character map, Phet seems to be Kosa Pan’s son.

This is the first full trailer! Yay for subs! Previous ones were just teasers.

Reactions: bit

Fikachu

Good to be back!
With Prom Likit airing soon, this thread is becoming active. Glad to see familiar names again. To all of you reading and commenting here...It's been 5 years, I'm so happy to interact with you again:icon12::aaaaa:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Yesss… that’s what I thought too when I saw his character’s name. But if that is so, I thought King Rama 1’s grandfather was Kosa Pan’s grandson? But in that character map, Phet seems to be Kosa Pan’s son.

This is the first full trailer! Yay for subs! Previous ones were just teasers.
:confused12:
I got this picture from Reddit but I've just cropped out the picture to include up till King Rama I. [credit to Family Tree of Chakri Dynasty of Thailand (+ Family Tree of Each King and His Wives) : UsefulCharts (reddit.com) ]
Based on the family tree, King Rama I is Kosa Pan's great-great-grandson.

Chakri Dynasty family tree.jpg

nat12

sarNie Adult
Haha I was just lurking on this board when BPS was out. It was moving so fast anyway it was too hard to catch up. Been waiting for this drama for years now. It’s like my main life motivation for the next few weeks. :pancarta:

nat12

sarNie Adult
From today when Bella spoke to the media.

Today when Pope spoke to the media. I feel like he’s entering this Cillian Murphy phase of his career: just wanna focus on work, be selective about work, avoid social media & showbiz fuss. Also, he is unlikely to accept twin roles ever again. LOL

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
From today when Bella spoke to the media.

Today when Pope spoke to the media. I feel like he’s entering this Cillian Murphy phase of his career: just wanna focus on work, be selective about work, avoid social media & showbiz fuss. Also, he is unlikely to accept twin roles ever again. LOL

Yeah I think he is to, I get it, twin roles are a lot of work.

nat12

sarNie Adult
When the whole cast met the mediaI think they should have arranged everyone’s positions better… and positioned Great & Namtarn closer to Pope & Bella in the centre. But I feel hot watching all of them at this event honestly.

Funny parts…
Q: P’Pope, what was it like acting 3 characters?
Pope: What was it like? Almost died. :pancarta:

He said at first he accepted this as something he would like to try because he’s never done twin characters in his entire acting career. But after trying, it’s super tiring and he doesn’t want to do it again.

Bella: It’s also tiring doing 2 characters because the lines are long. Everyone is good at speaking: Puttan, Karaket, Por Rit.
Pope: No matter how long our lines are they’re not as long as Great’s. :pancarta:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Poor pope...3 different characters

Wish they translated the "family tree/connections"

Pp characters seems funny/interesting.....she's the baby and has all of them wrap around her fingers....and it seems like her mom, adventurous, curious/inquisitive, tomboy like....

Ch3 should have eng sub in general. I just started a onehd lakorn that just completed and they have eng sub. Which I don't really need unless they translated text messages and writing

bit

sarNie Adult

This is the first full trailer! Yay for subs! Previous ones
Poor pope...3 different characters

Wish they translated the "family tree/connections"

Pp characters seems funny/interesting.....she's the baby and has all of them wrap around her fingers....and it seems like her mom, adventurous, curious/inquisitive, tomboy like....

Ch3 should have eng sub in general. I just started a onehd lakorn that just completed and they have eng sub. Which I don't really need unless they translated text messages and writing
this will be on Netflix so I don’t think CH3 will busy themselves with providing subs.

Quite surprised that they provide subs for the teasers this time. They were so stingy with subs last time, deleting even the fans added one