❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

bit

sarNie Adult
Aren’t the actors paid per ep? Imagine how much it would be for Bella, and Pope, playing so many characters. Bella’s part ended 2 weeks ago (that’s why she posted those photos back then). Pope was still in until the very last day.
Yes, normally per episode, but to play 3 characters it takes 3 times the work.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Probably to warm up for Prom Likit being on air, Ch3 will rerun BPS in the evenings again from this Thu.

Hopefully this means PL is really coming in Oct as rumored, because otherwise this seems to be the most silent and secret major drama of this channel.:confused12:

bit

sarNie Adult
I don’t really know why they keep the project so much under wrap. They were more open on the first one.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I don’t really know why they keep the project so much under wrap. They were more open on the first one.
Because for the first one they just felt like they’re making typical lakorn. Now it’s a massive project.

I’m guessing they learnt all this secrecy from GDH. But GDH makes movies so their project timeline is shorter. For every project there’s a strict timeline and process from announcement, fitting, shooting, marketing, release so that’s why the secrecy is more tolerable.

But this drama is now a massive project that’s taken years. They’re treating it like some MCU project. I have to become like Detective Conan to search for clues but all I see is a lot of photos of trees, sky, river, boat, flowers. At most of extras/background actors.:p There’s a lot of mystery/surprise characters and so mystery guest actors so maybe that’s the reason for all the secrecy. As soon as I see pix with hints of cast members not previously announced, the pix would disappear the next minute. Lol

I understand they want to keep a lot of things secret because they only want to release it when the drama is on-air. And I know they also don’t want to distract audience attention from dramas that are currently on-air. But it’s frustrating for fans.

Plus Pope is a hermit. So I suspect he avoids being on camera each time Bella is doing tiktok or whatever with other cast.:p Some inter PB fans are even wondering if everything is ok between them cos they don’t see them together much anymore.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Bupphe re-run is killing all other rating. It’s truly is a legend
Yep. And Ch7 & One are showing reruns too. Even Bella is rewatching hahaha. Personally I think this drama should never be remade. Lol

nat12

sarNie Adult
Mediacorp Singapore has acquired rights to screen some Ch3 dramas, including Prom Likit. Which should be on-air in Singapore at the same time as in Thailand. No wonder BPS is being rerun again now.

Most importantly, look how cute the new poster is!:love: I’m dead from the cute.

https://www.infoquest.co.th/2023/329006

IMG_2558.jpeg

nat12

sarNie Adult
Finally Prom Likit has started it’s promotion by giving bit or pieces of the Pope and Bella after hiding them for so long.

the music snippets sounds nice

http://instagr.am/p/Cw_mt_tR5bu/
Yeah, this is something Broadcast learnt from GDH I think. I saw Pope on Broadcast IG yesterday and almost had a heart attack.

Also, I think maybe it’s Pope who is staying away from social media and publicity. I guess until PL is on air.

Still about a month to go.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yeah, this is something Broadcast learnt from GDH I think. I saw Pope on Broadcast IG yesterday and almost had a heart attack.

Also, I think maybe it’s Pope who is staying away from social media and publicity. I guess until PL is on air.

Still about a month to go.
Yeah I thought so, yup.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ch3 is having a Perd Wig Big 3 event on 3 October.
So far seems like only the newbies are in rehearsals for the event. Like the Duangjai Tewaprom cast.

Prom Likit will be featured at the event, so Pope & Bella are expected to attend but there is soooo much secrecy still. So we just have to wait for the day.

http://instagr.am/p/CxVDsk3pUv9/

nat12

sarNie Adult
There was a clip of Pope & Bella interview I think for Prom Likit publicity in Perd Wig Big 3 that got leaked earlier this week. But I see comments all over online that they have been contacted to take it down.

Some fans are annoyed with all this constant and continuous secrecy. I understand Broadcast wants to have control over their publicity and promotion and don’t want to spoil all their secrets for this drama. But they also must understand that fans have been waiting for this drama FOR YEARS. You want to follow GDH with their professional style of film marketing then you need to understand that they have a proper schedule for publicity and release involving multiple media channels. You can’t just be all controlling and threatening but yet have little to show for it and just keep telling fans to be patient. I feel like Broadcast and Ch3 work feels more ad-hoc and unplanned.

Reactions: bit

bit

sarNie Adult
Even if GDH was all secrecy, they have proper timeline to release their promo. But this drama is just like one month away and they don’t even have anything proper to build up the hype. Are they hoping it to be like the first part?Even that got the promotion during the early worship and photo casting event.

They better hope the drama is damn good that it can promote itself like BPS.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Even if GDH was all secrecy, they have proper timeline to release their promo. But this drama is just like one month away and they don’t even have anything proper to build up the hype. Are they hoping it to be like the first part?Even that got the promotion during the early worship and photo casting event.

They better hope the drama is damn good that it can promote itself like BPS.
Exactly. In marketing and publicity there’s a general process for product releases. I think the drama is expected to do well. Maybe not as well as the first one. But because lakorn ratings are so bad these days, if this drama does as well as Mor Luang and Matalada this year, it would be considered a success. Based on advance sales this drama has already succeeded cos it will be telecast same week in Singapore. It will likely be on Netflix Thailand just like other major Ch3 dramas this year. BPS is apparently back on Netflix Thailand now.

There is a worship event planned during the week of Perd Wig Big 3 but there’s no announcement yet. It’s from what I can see online based on some fanclub messages.

Maybe Ch3 doesn’t want promotion and publicity of this drama to overshadow their other dramas that are currently showing or will be released at the same time. Because GDH with their movie release, they are able to ensure release and promote one movie at a time. They would only start promoting the next release once one has completed its run at the cinemas.

But that’s movie studios with their own way of doing things. Surely Ch3 such a big station can figure out how to do this properly?

bit

sarNie Adult
Really don’t what those executives are thinking. It’s like they don’t want to overshadow other drama but other drama are just meh