❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Susie looks different because she got something done to her lips. Those are puff up lips that are too obvious and definitely altered her looks by a lot. Honestly, it made her aged and there's so little Susie that is present. At first glanced, I didn't realized it was Susie. She was such a pretty gal before. The more I look at her the more her eyes I only recognized.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Am I the only one who used to imagine Bump-its under the men's hair in BPS to make it that tall?

:pancarta: I think it’s just a lot of hairspray and other products in this case. Also, endure the facial hair. I’m sure Pope would rather grow his own but it’s kinda hard for him to have to switch back and forth between his characters.

HOW DARE THEY????? The only reason I'm excited for the sequel is because of PB (but mostly Pope)!
Right? He already doesn’t appear often.

AAAAAAAA SO EXCITED!!!
Bella honestly has more chemistry with Pope than she does with her real boyfriend... maybe she and Pope were lovers in another lifetime :risas3:
Speaking of actors who are younger than Pope but look older than him, ahem. ;) On-screen chemistry can be attributed to acting, direction and camera work. Their off-screen chemistry is something else though. They obviously are different with each other than they are with their other co-stars. But I don’t like to get into their personal lives.:angel10:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Susie looks different because she got something done to her lips. Those are puff up lips that are too obvious and definitely altered her looks by a lot. Honestly, it made her aged and there's so little Susie that is present. At first glanced, I didn't realized it was Susie. She was such a pretty gal before. The more I look at her the more her eyes I only recognized.
I also didn’t recognize her at first… which was why I asked yesterday. I only realized it is her when she commented on that post with her picture.:confused0:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Personally, I never think lip jobs look good. They remind me too much of a fish. But I suppose if she likes them, then I can tolerate them too. She does get paid partly for her looks, after all.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
:pancarta: I think it’s just a lot of hairspray and other products in this case. Also, endure the facial hair. I’m sure Pope would rather grow his own but it’s kinda hard for him to have to switch back and forth between his characters.

Right? He already doesn’t appear often.

Speaking of actors who are younger than Pope but look older than him, ahem. ;) On-screen chemistry can be attributed to acting, direction and camera work. Their off-screen chemistry is something else though. They obviously are different with each other than they are with their other co-stars. But I don’t like to get into their personal lives.:angel10:
*sigh* guess I'll learn to live with it. It looks fine on Pope.

As long as both Pope and Bella are happy in their relationships (or lack thereof), I'm happy.... as long as they stay besties for all the cute BTS videos!

nat12

sarNie Adult
The writer has explained that she wrote part 2 with Pope and Bella in her mind although she had the story premise ready in her head for years, she didn't write it until after BPS.

Personally I don't think it's fair to get new actor for the story riding on the establish success of BPS:confused:
That is so cool that the writer was so inspired by Pope & Bella’s performance that she wrote the sequel with them in mind! And yes, it would really be unfair for them to be replaced after they helped to make the show a success.

Haha… I feel like the long wait would be worth it? Judging from the success of BPS. All those costumes take a lot of prep time, and all the CGI work in editing would take time too. Pope and Bella playing multiple characters in the same “universe” would also take time to shoot and edit.

I am rewatching BPS and I just realised that they gave Got and Earthz fake facial hair probably to age them too. Without them they would look much younger than Pope & Punjan, when their characters were higher-ranked than them.

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
It's nice to see familiar supporting actors in this drama, it shows that this drama will be another big hit. Can't wait!

nat12

sarNie Adult
Just how many takes will be when PB play as son and mother? :facepalm: The teasing war has started even before filming like this. :risas3:

Saw this and thought they’re so cute!:love:

I guess it will still mainly be Rit & Puttan, the other characters will be featured from time to time like how Karaket’s spirit appeared from time to time. It won’t be Pope speaking to 2 versions of him all the time. ;)

Namfah went from sister-in-law in Krong Kram to the secretary in Dare to Love to the rival in PL with Bella. The upgrade :risas3: :risas3:
Bodes well for her career then! :)