❤️[CH3] Pom Sanaeha (Show It Drama) : Great Warintorn/ Patricia Good

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The last picture of Pat is starting to look like Ice...them lips aren't pretty on her. She needs to stop competing with the big lips. If those are there throughout the lakorn it is a petty because more than anything it will be a distraction. It's the same thing with Kwan and her long nails.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The last picture of Pat is starting to look like Ice...them lips aren't pretty on her. She needs to stop competing with the big lips. If those are there throughout the lakorn it is a petty because more than anything it will be a distraction. It's the same thing with Kwan and her long nails.
It’s definitely noticeable but I got used to it already. As long as she doesn’t do more she should be fine. If she wants to keep injecting her lips she should find someone better because i think the reason they look so bad is cause the filler has migrated outside of her lips. Bad technique causes that. Plus I just think her natural lip shape doesn’t suit injections.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It’s definitely noticeable but I got used to it already. As long as she doesn’t do more she should be fine. If she wants to keep injecting her lips she should find someone better because i think the reason they look so bad is cause the filler has migrated outside of her lips. Bad technique causes that. Plus I just think her natural lip shape doesn’t suit injections.
I thought she was absolutely pretty with her old self. There was nothing wrong with her lips. It wasn't so small or thin where it disappeared. It was Pat...and there's a sense of innocent where her face was concerned. She's too eager to look older and more mature. Maybe she's dating an older guy and wants to play the part to blend in with him, who knows. But there's nothing exotic about having a fish lips...that should be reserved for fish only. It amazes me that pretty people always find something wrong with them.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I thought she was absolutely pretty with her old self. There was nothing wrong with her lips. It wasn't so small or thin where it disappeared. It was Pat...and there's a sense of innocent where her face was concerned. She's too eager to look older and more mature. Maybe she's dating an older guy and wants to play the part to blend in with him, who knows. But there's nothing exotic about having a fish lips...that should be reserved for fish only. It amazes me that pretty people always find something wrong with them.
That’s the thing with insecurities, it’s all in the head. We see things as bad when millions of other people don’t see anything wrong at all. I guess if she’s happier good for her but hopefully she realizes it’s not looking too good. Probably not though cause she could’ve gotten them dissolved a while ago. I think even before she got with her new mans I remember her talking about maybe wanting nose fillers cause someone on her YouTube channel asked her if she had lip fillers. People told her she has no prominent nose bridge but she didn’t do it cause she said she’s scared of messing with her face.

MYames

sarNie Egg
Ahhhh get ready guys according to May this lakorn will be airing in the next lot of lakorns!!!! Seriously can’t wait to see cause I’ve really been wanting a nice slap and kiss lakorn especially with great haha Here’s some new photos and gosh they look good :love:
View attachment 40075 View attachment 40074 View attachment 40076 View attachment 40073
Ah they look so good together, the chemistry is visible already. Hope the lakorn is interesting enough not to waste their potential. I still find Pat pretty but yes I too hope she won't mess with her face more.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Omg...Pat wth did you do to your lips? In motions it's even worst to me. That upper lip has the ability to change her looks and not in a good way. But Great still look good though.

MYames

sarNie Egg
Teaser is out and this is airing on April 6th.

I've watched all the teasers and trailers and so far Pat and Great seem to have a lot of chemistry. This looks really promising, especially when the female lead is strong and the male lead isn't toxic. Pat still looked pretty to me, but yes she should stop involving plastic surgery in the future.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Pat still has such a baby face that it's hard to see her as a doctor w/a kid (will she have a kid in this version?). But I'm glad she gets to stretch herself. I see a few obvious changes from Oil/Aum's version already and I'm assuming they're also taking out p'ek's revenge plot towards the end because of the title change. Or probably make it not as raeng.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Anyone watch the first two episodes yet? So far its ok. The best thing about the drama rn is the chemistry between Pat and Great. They look so amazing together and you can feel the chemistry between them. So far great is playing his typical nice p’ek role haha Patricia is doing a good job acting mature and classy. I think she definitely still needs to loosen up though. But all in all the acting is good. I think the editing is what’s really bringing down the lakorn. A lot of people in the YouTube comments and ig comments are mentioning that this lakorn reminds them of an Indian serial because of the editing and sound effects and I agree. The first episode was also too slow paced for my liking but thankfully things picked up in episode two. The second half of the second episode is where things started getting better thankfully and it looks like viewers enjoyed the second episode more. Hopefully Ch3 fixes the overdramatic editing in the next episodes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I end up passing on this drama. I watched a little here and there just couldn't get into Pat and her swollen upper lip. It actually hindered her ability to fully express herself( facial expressions). Her lips seemed to have a life of its own. It's unattractive and by far a distraction, to me anyway. In one clip I watched, she was trying to move her lips bit it wouldn't completely do it, it was a glaring flaw.

Great is not bad in here. Though, it's a character I have seem him in before.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I've been skimming this and not impressed. Chat just seems like a victim all over again, except she now wears red lipstick so that makes her fierce?? She's the one getting humiliated, physically hurt, no witty comebacks to the 2 sisters constant insults etc. There hasn't been a single moment where she had the upper hand. Maybe watching this after Marie/Bright's lakorn was a mistake cause that one at least the revenge is satisfying to some degree.

Also not sure why they made Chat a life coach. I'm all for showing n'eks having actual careers and doing their jobs but the scenes are cringe worthy and she seem more like a professional scammer. Probably going for irony with her being a life coach but her own life/attitude is obviously a hot mess--it's not working. She should just use her coaching skills to lure them into a cult instead of whatever she's doing, prancing around in fancy clothes.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I've been skimming this and not impressed. Chat just seems like a victim all over again, except she now wears red lipstick so that makes her fierce?? She's the one getting humiliated, physically hurt, no witty comebacks to the 2 sisters constant insults etc. There hasn't been a single moment where she had the upper hand. Maybe watching this after Marie/Bright's lakorn was a mistake cause that one at least the revenge is satisfying to some degree.

Also not sure why they made Chat a life coach. I'm all for showing n'eks having actual careers and doing their jobs but the scenes are cringe worthy and she seem more like a professional scammer. Probably going for irony with her being a life coach but her own life/attitude is obviously a hot mess--it's not working. She should just use her coaching skills to lure them into a cult instead of whatever she's doing, prancing around in fancy clothes.
Yeah so far she’s not as cunning of a character as I thought she would be which is a shame. Hopefully she’s just getting over seeing the person who victimized her and starts getting more fierce. I want some drama lol

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Pat's lips are just straight up ugly. There is just no looking away from those swollen duck lips. God, what a mistake.
I really want to know what Pat is think to injected her lip. Girl is pretty already why did she need to adjust things. Her duck lips is keeping me away from the lakorn because I know I will be distracted by it.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Pear is a great actress, every role I've seen her play, she kills it. Def leading lady quality imo but for some reason like a lot of great 2nd leading supporting cast actresses, she only keeps getting type casted into these types of roles. Would love her to get a happy supporting role at least

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pear is def leading lady material. She has the face, the body, and most importantly the talent and screen presence that a leading lady should have! I hope they give her an opportunity soon at least during an evening lakorn like they did for Prima!