❤️[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

MLX

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know if this one is getting eng sub? Asking for a friend.
Jirayuhomedrama on FB is subbing it. They have multiple option for you to watch on. MUSE is subbing it too, but if you're not a member you won't be able to view it.

hope

sarNie Egg
ice play a cold person - from what she suffer
so she supposed to have a dead face with no expression

but this will change in later when she fall in love

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Looks like a lot of international fans are enjoying this series. Ive seen people patiently waiting for the subbed episode 4 and this is a good sign

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Watch it really interesting plot line..
For me, I love it
haha, I’ll try to check it out. I think I really like Ice~ but I already knew she wasnt going to match Jj. :/

Ina

sarNie Egg
haha, I’ll try to check it out. I think I really like Ice~ but I already knew she wasnt going to match Jj. :/
As for me, after watching 2 episodes, i think Ice really match JJ, their bickering made me satisfied, especially when JJ cannot answer back haha. In some close up angle shot, I like Ice‘s face,kind of cute,fresh and has a very good skin (but not sure enough about the skin, it could be lighting effect).

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
As for me, after watching 2 episodes, i think Ice really match JJ, their bickering made me satisfied, especially when JJ cannot answer back haha. In some close up angle shot, I like Ice‘s face,kind of cute,fresh and has a very good skin (but not sure enough about the skin, it could be lighting effect).
Her look and her acting style is way better than I thought. I think JJ and her perfectly match in this drama.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Im here for Ice and im happy to see that some of you are enjoying her acting in this series. I know she isnt as pretty or good as his other FLs but im really enjoying her character here and the plot.

Cant wait for monday to come hehehe