❤️[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Love the vid. Thanks for sharing.

This maybe a bit off but i think Ice and JJ are a bit distant from each other.

Ina

sarNie Egg
Love the vid. Thanks for sharing.

This maybe a bit off but i think Ice and JJ are a bit distant from each other.
I have ever had the same thought as yours, but after watched some of their promotional videos, i think they are close enough as friend but definitely not as close as JJ with Taew.

Ina

sarNie Egg
I want to watch this but Ice’s face.. it makes me so uncomfortable.. but idk maybe it’s settled down. Last time I saw her in an interview her face was super puffy and stiff from all the procedures she’s done.
After watched Ice’s acting. I still can enjoy her face, and love so much her style in PYS.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Since coming to this thread and after reading comments on Ice's acting, i became curious and started observing her expressions especially her eyes. In the the past 4 episodes, i think that there were improvements. Hence, i hope a lot of people will enjoy this very interesting series.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Im enjoying the plot and loving the guessing game hehehe hopefully the writer will be able to keep us all hooked til the very end.

I have my eyes set on Ranee.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Well, now the plot kicked in for me. In a kind of "Agatha Christie" way (the woman was a master of mistery). I still think some things are a little rushed, but the developement of each character started to be built up. So far, I'm interested.

meringue

sarNie Egg
From JamesJi FB: He's so adorable in this video:
He is very cute

Im enjoying the plot and loving the guessing game hehehe hopefully the writer will be able to keep us all hooked til the very end.

I have my eyes set on Ranee.
Me too! I’m enjoying it and it’s getting interesting. I hope we keep guessing until near end. Having said that, I have a feeling this lakorn might not be many episodes, maybe 12.