❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

twister02

M♥K
Gubgib is really the only one who isn't a carbon copy of the original. Her style is also different.. (The original nang ek's friend was so tall too lol)

View attachment 25425
(maich3iam)

~~~

And this is too beautiful not to be shared.

View attachment 25426
(n___onqmah)
I wonder if they will stick to the plot of the bestfriend and CSY's brother connection :lol:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
HOLD UP! Nadech says 80% of MLFTS has been filmed.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoHGmiwgBFP/

- I'm so confused, from what we've seen it feels more like 40/50% lol.
I hope there are a lot of unshared better wardrobes. :naughty2:

It doesn't seem like they film 5 days/week too since we often see Na and Matt in their own events. Matt also said in one of her interviews that they already filmed a lot but it feels like there are still more scenes to film. And we could watch it early next year.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
It's nice to know it's going so fast! I've been watching the Korean MLFAS and I'm excited to see this now. But I hope they haven't tried to keep it too Korean. Culturally they are so dissimilar! I somehow feel the Thai will have better music. Soundtrack is getting on my nerves you aaare my destinnnny I mean USE your own language that probably has a better metaphor for that.
Also Nadech needs to be very very still a lot I hope he can do that :p

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It's nice to know it's going so fast! I've been watching the Korean MLFAS and I'm excited to see this now. But I hope they haven't tried to keep it too Korean. Culturally they are so dissimilar! I somehow feel the Thai will have better music. Soundtrack is getting on my nerves you aaare my destinnnny I mean USE your own language that probably has a better metaphor for that.
Also Nadech needs to be very very still a lot I hope he can do that :p
I would not be so hopeful only by seeing the pictures and what else