❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been a BABY since their debut (even though my focus on them kind of fizzled out when they went on hiatus) and a kpop fan for even longer; the hype that BTS are getting now is pretty much equivalent to the hype BAP were getting in the kpop world back then. It's sad to see talent ignored & wasted like that :(
I learned about B.A.P story late in 2015 right when bts hype was starting and their fans were everywhere promoting them. Of course I discovered the likes of exo and bts before actually discovering B.A.P. I was more into exo sound and music since I just couldn't buy into bts style and vibe -their tryhard was a lil too fake for me and I only liked "I need you" couldn't stand "Dope". Therefore when visiting exo mv's back in the day comments about BAP were more visible since more relevant. Still couldn't bother check on them. One day I was checking on Btob comeback song -whose career revived thanks to SungJae role in "Who are you2015"- and saw that comment "Baby supporting melody here" and one melody responded "thank you very much and feeling very for BAP". This is when I knew the group was in trouble/hiatus for sueing company. Still couldn't bother checking on BAP and went back on watching Btob variety shows since didn't like their comeback song. And one day I saw Ilhoon who was becoming my Btob bias, doing a pushup dance move on a bangin 50centlike sound. I was like "what is this ?". I had to see that "One Shot" bangin song. Guess my face when I saw the mv and discovered that name who was mentioned the most in the comment section "Zelo" don't get me started on the ending. Then I had to check the lyrics to make sure they are leggit. And God was I floored ! I was like "Who is that group ?" I slapped myself for sleeping on them. The hardship they have been going makes me stay with them. While people give up on them I feel bad for them and very sad and I would never exchange such a trendsetting (let's be honest bts is influenced by B.A.P style and their debut song is a "No Mercy" Version 2) and talented group like BAP to another one. Therefore I am still in kpop realm till they decide to leave. The B.A.P story is the perfect example of injustice and the disdain they are receiving now knows no name. I hate injustice. This is the thing I hate the most in this world.

You shall check their albums "Noir" (one of the best of 2016), "Rose" and "Blue".

My alltime fav Kpop song is "What the hell" of their 2012 album "Power". That song speaks to me and for everyone undergoing injustice. BAP has been done dirty by the industry which does not deserve them.

Last edited:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
View attachment 15492
(cr: praptpadol_pdd)

- From what I could get from google translate, OP visited P'Mai on the set of his new drama. I think it's safe to say we have our first glimpse of the library/sanctuary at Achira's place.
OMG! From the elevator, Matt's door, Nadech's bedroom's wall/interior and to the staircase in this library! How did they manage to have everything almost identical to the original? :eek: I'm still amazed. Can't get used to it. lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
We'l it was indicated they want to make it as close to the original. I won know what to feel when almost everything is the same. Anyhow, maybe when we finally get to watch it we will be too distracted my the cast that we forget everything else.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The lighting for this drama going by the pics is different to the original, so maybe that'll help differentiate it a bit. The original's setting was beautiful, it's one of the most visually appealing drama's so I don't blame them at all for the copy & paste lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
PH version was nowhere near the original and it received a lot of comments, so I guess this one's better. And I'm liking it. :naughty2:
If on the Korean side wants things to look as identical as possible they should have a fit about the Filipino version. So many things with that version looks cheap, from the place to the wardrobes. N'ek in that version could have wore better clothes but she just seemed like an ordinary girl.

But this one look promising in keeping up with the k version. I wished there are some BTS though of them shooting a scene together.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
If on the Korean side wants things to look as identical as possible they should have a fit about the Filipino version. So many things with that version looks cheap, from the place to the wardrobes. N'ek in that version could have wore better clothes but she just seemed like an ordinary girl.

But this one look promising in keeping up with the k version. I wished there are some BTS though of them shooting a scene together.
Sorry are you Filipino??

There’s so many watching thai lakorn I’m just surprised! I mean knowing there are so many international viewers from different countries tuning into Thai lakorn they should really consider their editing and quality. Cuz we gonna judge ahahaha lol :p

ella0411

sarNie Adult

Yeah. Everything was cheap and simple. The only PH remake that I liked was Marimar lol

Sorry are you Filipino??

There’s so many watching thai lakorn I’m just surprised! I mean knowing there are so many international viewers from different countries tuning into Thai lakorn they should really consider their editing and quality. Cuz we gonna judge ahahaha lol :p
PH and Thai dramas are pretty much alike. It's like watching our own dramas, with less episodes. The quality and editing isn't any worse lol

Thai movies are more popular here (aired on TV), than lakorns.

A local channel will be airing Bie and Esther's "You're My Destiny" (the 1st ever lakorn to air in PH), the very same channel where the original, "Fated to love you" became a hit. I hope it will be received well so they could air this MLFTS remake too....next year. :thumbup:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yeah. Everything was cheap and simple. The only PH remake that I liked was Marimar lol

PH and Thai dramas are pretty much alike. It's like watching our own dramas, with less episodes. The quality and editing isn't any worse lol

Thai movies are more popular here (aired on TV), than lakorns.

A local channel will be airing Bie and Esther's "You're My Destiny" (the 1st ever lakorn to air in PH), the very same channel where the original, "Fated to love you" became a hit. I hope it will be received well so they could air this MLFTS remake too....next year. :thumbup:
Thanks for update. I’ve never really seen PH movies, not even a series but I did see like some really racy movie clips on YouTube. Lol ahahhh it was full on nude... I was shocked. But it’s all cool! I do prefer adult movies sometimes lol same with Thai Hahaha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Maybe the PH's version was the reason why the mother company put a lot of restrictions on the Thai version? I mean if someone butchered my mssterpiece, I'd be a little more careful too.

Hopefully p'Mai put a little Thai flare into it.

twister02

M♥K
Generally, Kdrama remakes in PH really looked cheap. They go over the top with the chnages of the story like what they did to Temptation of Wife remake :lol: So far, the most decent PH kdrama remake was Stairway to Heaven (which was directed by the same director of the MLFTS remake). Sadly, the MLFTS PH remake had a lot of issues on the production that caused the quality to be cheap plus they've chosen a total newbie for the DMJ role who can't even act.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybe the PH's version was the reason why the mother company put a lot of restrictions on the Thai version? I mean if someone butchered my mssterpiece, I'd be a little more careful too.

Hopefully p'Mai put a little Thai flare into it.
Perhaps, I actually like my girl PH version. The acting wasn't all that great especially Gerald lol but for some reason I watched every episodes. But I did like Kim as the n'ek in there.

MLFTS PH version of the elevator scene was so lackluster. I am not sure if it's the way the actress portray her character or just the main guy's vibe. Some says it was cringe worthy but I just find it tiresome. I am sure they tried but might not have the budget to really make it work. To remake the drama, the production company has to have some cash handy...like plenty of them. And the guy was not a season actor to work along side the actress.

So I wonder when the Korean side wanted a super star they learned their lesson from the PH remake, to just take any actor. Therefore, by the time Broadcast got the right, Korean side has some strict rules to follow.