❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
OMG maich3iam is the director of buppesanniva .They have changed the director and he posted this on his instagram Lots of people follow him on instgram (eps.buppesannivas fans) and they are excited
OMGGGG. YESSSSS!!! This makes me even more hyped :cheer: I looked through his IG & I knew he was somehow related to BPS but I wasn't sure how

Decry

sarNie Egg
OMG maich3iam is the director of buppesanniva .They have changed the director and he posted this on his instagram
I was going to asked about that. If I got it right, he stated he’s going to take audiences to My love From Another Star, see you soon. I wonder if they rope him to take over this lakorn. If that’s the case, we are in good hands!

Decry

sarNie Egg
OMG maich3iam is the director of buppesanniva .They have changed the director and he posted this on his instagram Lots of people follow him on instgram (eps.buppesannivas fans) and they are excited
I just saw your edited post and I’m beyond excited for this change! :aaaaa::aaaaa:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Why the sudden change? That low-key scares me lol BUT on the other hand :cheer:.
Just that one pic and I'm hyped all over again lol

twister02

M♥K
Me too but I didn't drop it I just ended up watching the last 4 episodes over a period of 3/4 months, I made sure to watch how it ended and then revisited it later lol. I still don't understand why they're planning to air the original for there better be a strategy or solid reason why.

Looks like Matt is back in town, she'll be at an event this Sunday so there's that to look forward to. As for Nadech, his just busy doing promo for Likit Ruk right (+ events etc)?
I did watched the last episode and the special epilogue :lol:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Do we know if the BPS director is taking over or is he just joining the team?. If it's the later then that makes sense, especially if they want to air the drama by year end because they'd need someone to help share the workload since there is so much to film and as we've seen it looks like they've barely shot 10% so far.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did I hear BPS??? Hahha. Um. Why did they suddenly change directors???

ella0411

sarNie Adult
The original is really gonna be aired starting tonight at ch28. (c)ch3thailand

Screenshot_20180421_222340.png

Can someone tell me why they have 3 channels? 33, 28 and 13? (I don't really know anything about Thai channels/local TV. Just watching random lakorns before.)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
If I remember correctly, its all to do with which audience they target. Like channel 13 is more family orientated as they show a lot of kids shows and channel 28 (SD) is more for the whole public/mass market. I can't really figure out what channel 33 is for though but I think that is where The Face Thailand is shown so maybe its for shows like that & game shows, reality TV shows etc

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
It's scheduled to air in the morning-ish so I guess that's okay lol. I'm sure people have seen it before though, I swear Channel 7 aired it because I recall seeing a Thai dubbed version for the show.
What I want is an update as to what's happening, when shoot will resume and what's the deal with the new director. Matt has an event tomorrow, hopefully media will attend and ask.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
So apparently, anything related to this lakorn on Nadech's schedule has been cleared while they change directors. I'm guessing they had problems with directing which was why they suddenly stopped filming & haven't done anything since then.
I really hope they don't have to refilm scenes or we will have to wait even longer for this to air

Edit: just found out that this actually isn't verified info so they may not have changed directors; but from the amount of free time Nadech has recently, I wouldn't be surprised if it's true

Last edited: