❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Nadech already went back to Thailand, but he hasn't been filming yet. Matt, on the other hand, is still on vacation.

I haven't seen much updates about Masu and Eye, too.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhjlkcQjtiy/
Does this post say that ch3 will be airing the original Korean version from the 21st of April?
I low-key don't want them to T__T if the Thai version is an exact copy then people will know the storyline & everthing from watching the Korean version, which just ruins everything. Especially if they air it now, it will be fresh in their minds

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhjlkcQjtiy/
Does this post say that ch3 will be airing the original Korean version from the 21st of April?
I low-key don't want them to T__T if the Thai version is an exact copy then people will know the storyline & everthing from watching the Korean version, which just ruins everything. Especially if they air it now, it will be fresh in their minds
I hope that's not their plan, whose bright idea was this? lol.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
If they'll really air it, maybe this is to hype up the drama and look forward to the remake? The original aired on Dec 2013 and it's been so long.

If so, Nadech will get to watch it. lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They should not air the original if they plan on airing the remake in December. Even if there are minor changes to the remake most of it will be the same. Who wants to watch a remake almost identical to the original when the original was just aired about 6 months apart. Someone is trying to be too cute lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh okay, that makes sense. To be honest, I started the original, but I never finished it. Probably should at some point, but not sure if I should do it before watching this version.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Oh okay, that makes sense. To be honest, I started the original, but I never finished it. Probably should at some point, but not sure if I should do it before watching this version.
Depends, if you want to watch this with fresh eyes then wait til this airs but if you want to know what will happen then watch the original.

- Hopefully things pick up with filming by next week or at least by the end of the month lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was interested at first because of KSH and JJH, but didn't like the storyline so I didn't watch it until a year after it had aired. Haha.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I was interested at first because of KSH and JJH, but didn't like the storyline so I didn't watch it until a year after it had aired. Haha.
Same! I was interested in it because of KSH, but the first few episodes didn't really hook me. I kind of hope they make some changes to this version so it won't just be a carbon copy of the original.

twister02

M♥K
yep, dumb move by Ch3 if they will air the original. The comparison will never stop if they do this.
I really like the original but towards the end, it became over dramatic which forced me to drop the remaining 4 episodes :lol:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
yep, dumb move by Ch3 if they will air the original. The comparison will never stop if they do this.
I really like the original but towards the end, it became over dramatic which forced me to drop the remaining 4 episodes :lol:
Me too but I didn't drop it I just ended up watching the last 4 episodes over a period of 3/4 months, I made sure to watch how it ended and then revisited it later lol. I still don't understand why they're planning to air the original for there better be a strategy or solid reason why.

Looks like Matt is back in town, she'll be at an event this Sunday so there's that to look forward to. As for Nadech, his just busy doing promo for Likit Ruk right (+ events etc)?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The first thing first is we need some scenes of them together or at least a picture or two besides the fitting. I am not sure how realistic it is to finish this lakorn for this year when everyone is splitting ways when given a chance lol