❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
lol I just have to agree. Matt has given her all during intense scenes but Boy was just there looking so serious. This is why I liked Matt's break up scene with Andrew in MKLFF. The intensity I was hoping to see in FLF.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Someone (a flight attendant, I think) got Matt's sign yesterday (?). This is maybe why they'll start shooting that wedding scene above.

Screenshot_20180321_190326.png

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the updates, @x.ATKD.x !!

I wanna see Matt. It's hard to find her photos from the shooting. Haha. I'm excited to see what she's wearing.

Deaw's hairstyle is really similar to the original, too. lol only that girl isn't.

AND HER SHOES! :confused0:
Screenshot_20180321_212229.png

Original:
BN-ML797_0205ck_P_20160205061600.jpg
images (1).jpeg

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Finally!!! So, she was really pertaining to this shooting that it will take until 4am. It seems she really won't have the smokey eye make-up in this lakorn.

Eye is short standing next to Matt. Is she even wearing heels? And Masu will always be "Mr. Secret" to me whenever he wears a suit. lol

They would've been complete in one pic if Nadech was there.

Decry

sarNie Egg
Yogurt looks good! I’m not digging Matt whole look, from makeup, hair to outfit ugh. She’s so sexy but that outfit and color don’t do her justice. Hopefully it will look better on screen.

We are lacking in Nadech and Matt couple pics. I wonder if they are waiting till both are comfortable first before filming their scenes together.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt's outfit for the wedding would be something old aunties would wear. Yoghurt looks better with the blue dress

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I agree. Yoghurt's dress was elegant. And Matt's... I don't like the color and style, too.

She actually looks great already in simple dresses.
unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg images (2).jpeg

Or this one is even better. I thought she'll be wearing this in this scene.
images (3).jpeg

ella0411

sarNie Adult
It looks okay here, tho. Without seeing the huge ribbon. lol I hope there's a clearer pic of her in this dress.

Matt looked mature in this look.

Screenshot_20180321_235300.png

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I do have to agree with most of everyone here that wished they should have incorporated less of the Korean vibe. This is indeed going to be the Thai version, so there should have been more Thai vibe. I am kind of nervous that they will copy too much from the Korean version and ruin the lakorn.