❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. The first thing I noticed in the scene was that huge @$$. Oh how I miss Rome. If only he took care of himself. Where the heck is he anyway. And like wth happened to Buang Nareumit???

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Chomp would have been the first choice had she not gotten pregnant. Age wise she would actually make a very beautiful pair with Nadech. But I don't think I would have really tune in cause I am just not a fan of her acting.

I didn't care if Matt was the 3rd or 4th choice as long as in the end the role is hers :)

ella0411

sarNie Adult
The one and only get my shoes scene hahaha...rome's expression makes it even funnier. This scene will never get old. Just a reminder what we can expect from Matt. Credit to owner.

She has done it first than Jun Ji Hyun. lol
The Cheon Song Yi role is really like this. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think Chomp would have been the first choice had she not gotten pregnant. Age wise she would actually make a very beautiful pair with Nadech. But I don't think I would have really tune in cause I am just not a fan of her acting.

I didn't care if Matt was the 3rd or 4th choice as long as in the end the role is hers :)
That's true because our female lead is suppose to be much older. Thank goodness for that baby though. Haha.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Don't tell me this was offered to Chom too. . . ?
I think they said they haven't chosen the Nang ek yet. But Matt got it because she's done the same role? This is the reason why she didn't accepted any lakorn while waiting for the confirmation, right?

I can't picture Chom doing this. There's side of this character that don't fit her.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
That's true because our female lead is suppose to be much older. Thank goodness for that baby though. Haha.
But she looks too old for Nadech. Matt looks mature than her age but it's not that much when shesw with Nadech. She looks more mature tho, now that she lost weight.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think they gave it to Matt once they eliminated Chom and Ploy lol. Those 2 I can see the channel would consider giving the role to before Matt with this project. Chomp had her babies and Ploy went freelance. And within Matt's circle, they looked at her previous works and felt like it is the best fit. This is such a big project so it took a while to confirm n'ek but the male role has always been to Nadech. But I am glad they gave my girl a chance to shine in a big project. I mean, this is one lakorn a lot of fans want their favorite in. Who doesn't cause it is all fun, dress up in some cool fashion. And lots of sweet scenes with Nadech lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Eee. Ploy is even worse. That girl can not play happy-go-lucky/cutesy roles. They are a no no. Haha. Even Chomp can do better! Haha.

Matt is only 2 yrs older, but she definitely looks much older. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
As for Nadech, he has potential to reach higher ceiling in his craft as long as he doesn't get stuck with Yaya a lot, he will grow. She has a chance to expand and grow while Na so far has limited himself to her therefore he is acting constantly with a familiar face and his style with her hasn't changed over time.

But if in the future he gets to experienced more with different actresses he will gain different exposure to other people acting style. At the moment, I think he is stuck. He is good but not great.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I think they gave it to Matt once they eliminated Chom and Ploy lol. Those 2 I can see the channel would consider giving the role to before Matt with this project. Chomp had her babies and Ploy went freelance. And within Matt's circle, they looked at her previous works and felt like it is the best fit. This is such a big project so it took a while to confirm n'ek but the male role has always been to Nadech. But I am glad they gave my girl a chance to shine in a big project. I mean, this is one lakorn a lot of fans want their favorite in. Who doesn't cause it is all fun, dress up in some cool fashion. And lots of sweet scenes with Nadech lol
And Ploy doesn't look as stunning as she did way back. She's the first Thai actress I liked because of her movies.

Has Chomp done any cute roles?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Ploy was stunning in her earlier years until she decided to go PS. And if she was given this role I don't know how her lopsided smile can survive the entire lakorn.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Eee. Ploy is even worse. That girl can not play happy-go-lucky/cutesy roles. They are a no no. Haha. Even Chomp can do better! Haha.

Matt is only 2 yrs older, but she definitely looks much older. Haha.
Ploy did great in Samee Tee Tra. The bad nang ek suits her. lol
Matt really looks older but she's still cute when she has to. Haha. But without being glammed up, she looks really older. Plus that height helps.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
As for Nadech, he has potential to reach higher ceiling in his craft as long as he doesn't get stuck with Yaya a lot, he will grow. She has a chance to expand and grow while Na so far has limited himself to her therefore he is acting constantly with a familiar face and his style with her hasn't changed over time.

But if in the future he gets to experienced more with different actresses he will gain different exposure to other people acting style. At the moment, I think he is stuck. He is good but not great.
Yes. The koojins are stuck in the same type of roles. Nadech can do so much if he's really challenged with new and different roles. I don't like koojins that much. lol I want Kim with Nadech and James Ma. Then, Yaya with Mark. :D I'm glad Kim already has done with the brat/hi-so roles. She did well in PCKNMCPW.

And only Matt is the one I've seen that gives life to the roles. I mean, you can even see the difference in facial expressions. It's like you can't even trace the real Matt.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I loved Ploy and wanted her to be nang'ek way back before her very first nang'ek role because she was pretty and she was talented. I really liked her in Botan Gleep Sudtai too. But then one day I watched Kularb Rai Narm and I, for the life of me, could not recognize her. Hahaha. And her voice started changing! I was beyond shock at how she had aged so much. Those lips. Oh lord. Too much botox. So I decided that she's more suitable rai.