❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Okay, maybe this is not as bad as I think... Nadech could use a different hair style tbh, so I don't really care if they chose to style his hair like this. He's still very handsome.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt is looking so sassy here. Of course, nothing but love for Nadech! This mop hair doesn’t look too bad since his face is long. Can’t imagine anyone else wearing those awkward hairstyles except him, especially the long hippy perms :facepalm:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I love the Balengciaga shawl with the dress/coat, it adds a little something to the outfit than just a straight up black ensemble.
The only real issue with Nadech's hair I feel is they didn't make the hair piece blend in seamlessly with his sideburns to make it look more natural but at the same time he still looks good so * shrugs * :
27892119_145502099458397_6797676084050526208_n.jpg

koji1234

sarNie Egg
B0356E17-6627-4424-9B6E-7445FC2D70B3.jpeg

Idk why but instead of him having the the “korean hair” id rather see him w this hair. Hes way cuter LMAO :nut:

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
View attachment 10598
Idk why but instead of him having the the “korean hair” id rather see him w this hair. Hes way cuter LMAO :nut:
Yup ! His hair during the fitting was fine. I sound like a broken record but they should've created their looks dependent on themselves and not on the original actors from the Kdrama.

koji1234

sarNie Egg
Yup ! His hair during the fitting was fine. I sound like a broken record but they should've created their looks dependent on themselves and not on the original actors from the Kdrama.
yes I feel like Thai actors don't look good w those hair, they kind of look ridiculous lol hopefully they will change his hair but I doubt they will which is a bummer :facepalm: Matt looks good tho :love::icon12:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I like seeing Na's forehead. lawls. he's much more mature-looking that way. The only time the bangs worked was in Duang Jai Akkanee and that's because it was natural and not all boyband looking.

krystalz1

sarNie Egg
Based on the pictures and looks, Matt is really pulling the look. She screams fierce, sassy and sexy! I can’t say the same for Nadech, yet. He’s looking like a little boy in some scenes. Like everyone else, this is a big project so I’m quite anxious for it.