❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Noire89

Simply smile
Many ??? KC rick rolled me ! They had only one kissing and we saw it for a split second ! I am still bitter and Forever salty even Mark-Yaya bonza chemistry and skinship somehow balanced the desert of kissing land. Mark and Yaya need another hot lakorn ! They got the sensual chemistry to the T and lookwise they have similarities
I'm hoping someone from Channel 3 reads this comment of yours and makes it happen. And gives us a bonanza of (as much as channel 3 allows) kisses betweent Yaya and Mark. Maybe Anne Thongprasom? Her lakorns have actual kisses.

Noire89

Simply smile
I think ch3 broadcast rules are stricter than others. Idk, they hardly show real long kissing in their lakorns for the past 10 years are so. They sensor a lot after Swan Bing remake with Ann/Ken.
My sister in law knows how to explain it way better than me, but this is what I remember from what she explained. (I questioned the near kisses in the lakorns, and the camera angles after watching Sawan Biang).
So back when Sawan Biang aired it was super extra with the forced kisses and the bedroom (rape) scenes. After that the elders, then made a decision to have only one kiss (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'll ask my sis in law later) per lakorn. The actors had to go then have more near kisses, the sniffing kisses, and more conservative displays of affection.
Don't get me wrong for those rape scenes I am all for less, but it also took with it the willing scenes as well.
Anyways the elders set up all these rules and censures that are still standing since then. It was to not givae bad examples to the youth watching and could be influenced by the lakorns. (Laughable at the time, but also understandable due to what kids copy and what influences them. Not all but it happens)
All other channels are less strict about kisses and bed scenes.

I have been hoping they lift it up somewhat since a few lakorns have more kissing scenes now, and rather steamy scenes between leads and side characters.

Maybe for this they will allow Matt and Nadech to lock lips, and have as much skinship (those sweet hugs) as possible. :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel even K & C drama some the of kiss scene looks awkward, depends on the actor as well. I'm use to american I guess. It just seem unnatural, their lips aren't infused well.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech and Matt for sure will have passionate kiss like the original version of this drama because in Leh lub salub rangr, Nadech kiss Yaya passionately
You can see in this video

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
My sister in law knows how to explain it way better than me, but this is what I remember from what she explained. (I questioned the near kisses in the lakorns, and the camera angles after watching Sawan Biang).
So back when Sawan Biang aired it was super extra with the forced kisses and the bedroom (rape) scenes. After that the elders, then made a decision to have only one kiss (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'll ask my sis in law later) per lakorn. The actors had to go then have more near kisses, the sniffing kisses, and more conservative displays of affection.
Don't get me wrong for those rape scenes I am all for less, but it also took with it the willing scenes as well.
Anyways the elders set up all these rules and censures that are still standing since then. It was to not givae bad examples to the youth watching and could be influenced by the lakorns. (Laughable at the time, but also understandable due to what kids copy and what influences them. Not all but it happens)
All other channels are less strict about kisses and bed scenes.

I have been hoping they lift it up somewhat since a few lakorns have more kissing scenes now, and rather steamy scenes between leads and side characters.

Maybe for this they will allow Matt and Nadech to lock lips, and have as much skinship (those sweet hugs) as possible. :)
It's interesting that the elders reaction to intimacy post Sawan Biang was to rule out anything that went beyond "conservative" sentiments, I would think they would've created stronger stories where there is mutual respect between characters and place emphasis on consent. There is such a thing as healthy loving relationships where both individuals involved are fine with being kissed (& then some lol) and it still being very interesting to watch !.

As for this drama I don't think the production would be able to live it down if they went skint on the kissing scenes or don't have at least an epic one in it. If anything I think Nadech would sadly face the brunt of it, because people would blame it on him with the whole "koo-jin" thing. I choose to have faith in this team & the leads (they better not let me down lol)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
As far as kissing goes, Yaya has the flexibility to perform that task with other pra'eks without getting roasted. She is more protected by Yadech's fans. While Nadech can't even say he wants to act with other n'eks without getting bashed lol.

But this lakorn should be an exception to the rules since it is a requirement for them to be all lips and hugs. If by any chance no one wants to give that extra lips service then they should just shelf this lakorn. We don't have to see all the kissings but the important one where it changes the dynamic of their relationship has to stay.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wait how could they only allow one kiss per lakorn after SB when KA had millions of kisses in 365? Lol i'm hoping the koreans will tell them they have to kiss.

Noire89

Simply smile
It's interesting that the elders reaction to intimacy post Sawan Biang was to rule out anything that went beyond "conservative" sentiments, I would think they would've created stronger stories where there is mutual respect between characters and place emphasis on consent. There is such a thing as healthy loving relationships where both individuals involved are fine with being kissed (& then some lol) and it still being very interesting to watch !.

As for this drama I don't think the production would be able to live it down if they went skint on the kissing scenes or don't have at least an epic one in it. If anything I think Nadech would sadly face the brunt of it, because people would blame it on him with the whole "koo-jin" thing. I choose to have faith in this team & the leads (they better not let me down lol)
Yes they could have gone another direction. But asking my sister in law she said that they also wanted to focus on social stuff, like working, going to school. A lot of the fans posted about how they shouldn't ban kissing since that still goes on, that they should focus on giving a cleaner image to families instead of having these screeching women smack each other going over the top they should have them scream less. No more attempted rape scenes, no more violence in the family (a brother or father, husband smacking his sister, daughter or wife).
There was also another lakorn that aired around the same time as Sawan Biang that helped push the restriction further. I wasn't watching lakorns like that back then so it may not have caught my attention.

For this lakorn I am choosing to believe that they will do their best in giving us a damn good lakorn with the best team. Kissing would be great between the leads since it is part of the original storyline, but who knows what they may bring in this version. Acting wise Matt and Barry will not disappoint. Script writers bring your A game!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yes they could have gone another direction. But asking my sister in law she said that they also wanted to focus on social stuff, like working, going to school. A lot of the fans posted about how they shouldn't ban kissing since that still goes on, that they should focus on giving a cleaner image to families instead of having these screeching women smack each other going over the top they should have them scream less. No more attempted rape scenes, no more violence in the family (a brother or father, husband smacking his sister, daughter or wife).
There was also another lakorn that aired around the same time as Sawan Biang that helped push the restriction further. I wasn't watching lakorns like that back then so it may not have caught my attention.

For this lakorn I am choosing to believe that they will do their best in giving us a damn good lakorn with the best team. Kissing would be great between the leads since it is part of the original storyline, but who knows what they may bring in this version. Acting wise Matt and Barry will not disappoint. Script writers bring your A game!
Yeah. It's hard to take the channel's "mission" seriously when they continue to repeat the exaggerated love triangle storylines, instead of writing out stories that have more depth. Decent plots that have incorporated family and real life dilemmas like Alek and Ja's school counseling lakorn were very touching and still romantic.

As professionals, this production should have a strategy for balancing lakorn style romance with the K-drama intensity.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Godt interview about the drama (all I could understand was fitting, workshop & Matt lol)
- He looks older than what he is which is 22.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Don't know who he is.

He said he will be playing Matt's younger brother. This is his first lakorn with CH3 and he's very excited and nervous at the same time because it's a very big project. He is attending workshops, etc. China has been contacting him about works over there, but he has to decline for now because he still has school to finish and this project. He would like to finish school early so he will have time to accept more works.

Godt interview about the drama (all I could understand was fitting, workshop & Matt lol)
- He looks older than what he is which is 22.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee ~ Thanks for translating :) I just discovered him due to his casting in this lol.
Simply going by tumblr his in a popular show called 2 Moons The Series (which is his only drama so far).

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree....i don't care for crazy drama or love triangle...slap...R scenes.. ... crazy aggressions....let's graduate from it

Kayla

sarNie Adult
ladies , i thought in the drama , kissing & body fluid exchange are Kryptonite for Do Min Joon :risas3:. He allergic to human intimacy :p which is perfect in lakorn HAHAHA
Sarn, the thing is the kisses have to be legit first for the krypotnite to happen to DMJ. :risas3:

I guess Nadech will pass out after the sniff and eye staring in this Thai version. :risas3:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I agree....i don't care for crazy drama or love triangle...slap...R scenes.. ... crazy aggressions....let's graduate from it
What? Are they going to add crazy, love triangle mess to this Thai version? Please tell me it ain't so. The Kdrama verison did not have all that crazy mess, it focus more on the leads. Thai's crazy love triangle is too over the top. I agree, let's graduate from that mess, or make it less dramatic, it takes up too much timeslot.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thai industry will not graduate from anything when the crazier the lakorn the more rating they generate. The husband cheating, the slap and kiss, love triangle all that is their core of viewers appetite.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thai industry will not graduate from anything when the crazier the lakorn the more rating they generate. The husband cheating, the slap and kiss, love triangle all that is their core of viewers appetite.
Yup!
Plerng Boon that is airing right now.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hate love tri with indecisiveness. I have watch some great lakorn w/o those mess or at least limited unnecessary craziness

Noire89

Simply smile
Sarn, the thing is the kisses have to be legit first for the krypotnite to happen to DMJ. :risas3:

I guess Nadech will pass out after the sniff and eye staring in this Thai version. :risas3:
:pancarta:
I just had a good laugh imagining a sniff kiss from Matt to Barry and him passing out.

twister02

M♥K
@Vimalee ~ Thanks for translating :) I just discovered him due to his casting in this lol.
Simply going by tumblr his in a popular show called 2 Moons The Series (which is his only drama so far).
He is popular to Yaoi or what we called Boy's love fans since 2 Moons is a BL series. I never saw him act but my FB friends likes him because of 2 Moons.