❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
Now I want to scream!!!! I wish nadech can have another hairstyle... and did matt loss some weight? But both of them are gorgeous...can't wait!

twister02

M♥K
Finally! The fitting! They look so good together and I never thought Nadech would look taller than Matt. I like Matt's clothes in the fitting. And is it just me who likes Nadech hairstyle? He looks so manly and clean in it. Can't wait for more photos! I'm so hyped by this remake to be honest.

twister02

M♥K
Insta-image-35.jpg

Are they gonna use a wig for Nadech? Oh no! Hopefully not. I'm gonna be disappointed if they'll do. They don't need to copy the original Do Min Joon hair.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I think they'll only use the wig for the fitting photoshot. Nadech's hair grows really fast so by the time they actually do start filming it'll be long enough to be styled like DMJ.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I think they're going to start shoot next month October (from what I understood through google translate lol). Nadech hair should be longer by then & hopefully the stylist is only making them wear coats & jackets just for this lol.

21576883_119349662100267_7761798106294779904_n.jpg 21569426_144596099476173_4381364166636601344_n.jpg
(cr: neephat)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nadech looks good with that hair cut. It is between a man and a boy lol. I am thinking the coats are for fitting only, made no sense if they stroll around Thailand in a full blown winter clothes.

Matt lost a lot of weight since her lakorn days with Film. I hope they give Nadech and Matt their own personality instead of trying to duplicate the original because you just can't especially when something is well done. They have to be given a chance to shine on their own and make the characters come to life in a way that it is Nadech and Matt. To me, that's more special then seeing them and my thoughts goes straight to the Korean version.

I am happy that at least the fitting is out of the way lol. And the shooting should start soon meaning Matt can take on another project in about 6 months :)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I am sooo excited for this, especially now that the fitting pictures have been released :cheer:I'm really interested in seeing how Nadech & Matt working together turns out~
I hope they change this slightly to fit a Thai style because the original had a distinct Korean feel to it & if they completely follow it I don't think it would really work out, but any fingers crossed it turns out well!

twister02

M♥K
I don't know if there are other countries remaking MLFTS but based on the Philippine remake, it was a total copy of the original. They just change some lines to fit with the Philippine timeline and humor but the scenes, the flow, it was like watching the series all over again with Filipino actors in it. They said the Korean production were strict with following the original but I still hope, in this Thai remake, they've change the story at least, to suit the Thai flavor.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
https://instagram.com/p/BY2NB8nAmm5/

Finally some update. It looks like nadech and Matt will be having their fitting now ^.^
I can't wait for filming to begin. The handsome nadech and beautiful Matt :love:
Hope this lakorn will be a huge hit!

Edit: https://instagram.com/p/BY2Qi2MFpIm/

Omg they look so good together *.* I can totally ship this.
Finally!!!

Edit2: https://instagram.com/p/BY2TBiMha34/
Banzaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ! Matt body in the dress tho ! Nadech looks taller than her here ! Feel relieved ! Lord hope they grace her with great outfits. If the writing and chemistry slay we are in for a big hit !

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt is so committed to this lakorn she might be exhausted and take a long break after it is all said and done lol. Her concentration should pay off but watching it 4 times, girl probably remembered most lines by heart.
September is such a great month to me ! B.A.P comeback with Honeymoon ! We got fitting here ! And this is my birthday on 27

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech looks good with that hair cut. It is between a man and a boy lol. I am thinking the coats are for fitting only, made no sense if they stroll around Thailand in a full blown winter clothes.

Matt lost a lot of weight since her lakorn days with Film. I hope they give Nadech and Matt their own personality instead of trying to duplicate the original because you just can't especially when something is well done. They have to be given a chance to shine on their own and make the characters come to life in a way that it is Nadech and Matt. To me, that's more special then seeing them and my thoughts goes straight to the Korean version.

I am happy that at least the fitting is out of the way lol. And the shooting should start soon meaning Matt can take on another project in about 6 months :)
Preach it ! I pray and hope Nadech understand the character richness, complexity of an extraterrest who saw generations with people dying around him so somehow suffering of always outliving people dear to him and suffering from this which makes him not want to attach to anyone which brings a certain dynamisme to his relationship with Matt character. And how living through different timelines makes him oh such a rich and intelligent person but also somewhat arrogant and feel superior by his great knowledge which brings humorous thai rivality between both leads characters who shine in different ways (she is a popular actress he has great charactee). I hope they dwell on it with Nadech so instead of to make him dead fish stoic they make him stoic with a shining eyes and a big/rich perception of life/death/event and love ☺. If I could write to Broadcast T I would send them that so they can outshine the korean version.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree. But i don't know if That's possible because the Korean producer/director/scriptwriter(?) are quite possessive of this storyline so they might want a total remake with this lakorn :confused12:

I just hope that the feedback will be great. Nadech and Matt deserves lots of love. :icon12:
Oh no wonder their styling looks so much like the one we saw in the kdrama. Even Nadech's outfit look like they were taken from the kdrama.

Regardless, I'm excited for this. Matt is perfect for this role and I think shes gonna be the highlight of the lakorn. Nadech has a very strong presence on the screen and a more mature aura that will match well with Matt.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Preach it ! I pray and hope Nadech understand the character richness, complexity of an extraterrest who saw generations with people dying around him so somehow suffering of always outliving people dear to him and suffering from this which makes him not want to attach to anyone which brings a certain dynamisme to his relationship with Matt character. And how living through different timelines makes him oh such a rich and intelligent person but also somewhat arrogant and feel superior by his great knowledge which brings humorous thai rivality between both leads characters who shine in different ways (she is a popular actress he has great charactee). I hope they dwell on it with Nadech so instead of to make him dead fish stoic they make him stoic with a shining eyes and a big/rich perception of life/death/event and love ☺. If I could write to Broadcast T I would send them that so they can outshine the korean version.
Sounds like you've seen the Korean version? If so, great insights. I haven't so am looking forward to it and excited for this first time pairing. Love Matt too - she can be so sassy!

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech's haircut is probably for his Nakee2 movie because I heard him say on Zaap3 that hes playing the role of a policeman or some sort of military person. Its disappointing to hear that the Korean production company is that strict with the remakes but oh well. I hope Matt and Nadech's performances are a success.