❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Is Yaya really the only gal he's ever locked lips with??? Oh wait. She's the only gal he's ever worked with. Hahahhahaha. Jk. Jk.
Yes - they locked lips in DJA, LLSR, and LR! I sure hope in Nakee2 too :angel10: The only girl I care to watch Nadech with hahaha.

j/k... I like Matt too! I like my Norwegian halfies nang’eks!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20180912-231149.png
Great commented on Matts selfie with Nadech and Matt commented back! I wonder what they said? I missed these two interacting :crybaby2: I feel like i havent seen them interact with one another for a long time i thought they werent speaking or something. Glad to see them back to normal :icon12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I like how she casually leans on him.
Me too! its good to see these two have gotten close enough to take selfies together. I was worried in the beginning because they seemed kind of awkward with one another at the Ch3 we will love you concert but now they seem nice and friendly to one another

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 24788
Great commented on Matts selfie with Nadech and Matt commented back! I wonder what they said? I missed these two interacting :crybaby2: I feel like i havent seen them interact with one another for a long time i thought they werent speaking or something. Glad to see them back to normal :icon12:
The caption said “ not going to say much...sore throat” and Great responded “ hurt much?” ( Matt being cheeky and cute)

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes - they locked lips in DJA, LLSR, and LR! I sure hope in Nakee2 too :angel10: The only girl I care to watch Nadech with hahaha.

j/k... I like Matt too! I like my Norwegian halfies nang’eks!
I saw their LR kiss. Boy was he into it. Hahahaha.

The caption said “ not going to say much...sore throat” and Great responded “ hurt much?” ( Matt being cheeky and cute)
Those two just need to get together already. Haha.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw their LR kiss. Boy was he into it. Hahahaha.
I am excited to get the unedited DVD boxset ( with 10 extra hours of unshown scenes in LR) and I better see more of those kisses and intimate moments :pancarta:

Those two just need to get together already. Haha.
Regarding her caption, IMO it's a funny referenced to Yaya. Great and Matt really should get together! Best friends becoming life partners!

HNA0

☀️
I am excited to get the unedited DVD boxset ( with 10 extra hours of unshown scenes in LR) and I better see more of those kisses and intimate moments :pancarta:
I heard they did edit out some scenes but 10 hours? Is that an exaggeration or is it true? Lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard they did edit out some scenes but 10 hours? Is that an exaggeration or is it true? Lol
It’s the truth, approx. 10 hours - I did the math.

The dvdset boxset ( master edition) that’s pre-offer sale contains 32 hours of lakorn+ extra several hours MV, Introductions, etc. What we saw that ended in June were only 12 episodes and even if you max the duration to 2 hours per episode ( typically it’s only 1:45mins) that’s only 24 hours. I am glad we will be getting what we requested for because there’s so much missing ( i “read” the novel). Likit Ruk should have been at least 14-16 episode and not the measly 12 episodes as ordered by Tencent.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It’s the truth, approx. 10 hours - I did the math.

The dvdset boxset ( master edition) that’s pre-offer sale contains 32 hours of lakorn+ extra several hours MV, Introductions, etc. What we saw that ended in June were only 12 episodes and even if you max the duration to 2 hours per episode ( typically it’s only 1:45mins) that’s only 24 hours. I am glad we will be getting what we requested for because there’s so much missing ( i “read” the novel). Likit Ruk should have been at least 14-16 episode and not the measly 12 episodes as ordered by Tencent.
China is super strict with their censorships so i dont doubt that they edited out 10 hours. Glad NY fans can watch the uncut version on the boxset now :) it must have been frustrating for you guys

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Regarding her caption, IMO it's a funny referenced to Yaya. Great and Matt really should get together! Best friends becoming life partners!
10 hrs?! That's like a whole new show! Haha. How come so many cut scenes?? They really milking it. Wow. . . I bet it's pricey too. . .

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
10 hrs?! That's like a whole new show! Haha. How come so many cut scenes?? They really milking it. Wow. . . I bet it's pricey too. . .
It's pricey at $145 at ethaicd, but it's worth to some of the fans because it's will be like a whole "new" lakorn. It's not too crazy thinking though when you consider that fans of other lakorns are buying DVD boxsets of lakorn that they've already seen via youtube or other streaming platforms; whereas, we're buying boxsets of unshown scenes (10 hours to be precise). This unedited DVD boxset will be worth it to me:aaaaa:.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wow $145 is steep for a DVD set. But as a devoted fans gotta do what we gotta do lol. I remembered spending lots of money on Inuyasha. I was so into it because of his older brother lol. I don't even remember how much exactly but it was well over $200. Being fans sometimes can get expensive.