❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

vivienne

sarNie Egg
Guys verasalon has blocked me, i just send her two DM told her I don’t like some her styling & wrote 3 comments writing the clothes doesn’t suit her i mean I wrote everything most polite & respectful way i took consideration that she is the stylist i didn’t write anything strong or bad what a coward she cannot handle a few criticism i was only asking for a better styling, i just give her my piece mind instead she didn’t try to answer me or reply me but she block me if she answered me I would have stopped & just say okay i will trust you but i can tell she won’t try to improve.
I didn’t even write i hate all the styling i just wrote some of her styling is too much & don’t suit matt because matt is a beautiful curvy girl & I don’t like some of them.
I’m so upset :facepalm::crybaby2:I even told her you have the best stylist in ch3 & i know your pervious works but this one It’s lacking.
:(
I’m very shocked she block you. Why did she do that? She should have consider fan reviews and opinions.

N’ek is supposed to be a trend setter, so far her outfits are really whacky. How you suppose to react to that? Lol I got to say I cannot believe they’re making Matt wear that top Yaya is wearing now, and they gonna tell us that’s a trend in 2019?? Lmao. No way! This stylist is really bad in here.

ella0411

sarNie Adult