❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

twister02

M♥K
OT: Matt x Nine team-up I envisioned looks pretty good after-all. A cute rom-com with an older woman - younger man setup would be fab!
I remembered Matt screaming when Nine was trying to introduce himself to the crowd during last year's CH3 concert :lol:

Remake or something similar to I do, I do kdrama :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow. Nong Nine is pretty tall. I think he's kinda cute, but I don't really like his voice. Haha. And he could use more acting lessons. I will say that I wouldn't disapprove of a Matt/Nine collab though. Hehe. He kinda looks good with her. Especially when he's super tall too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think nine is very handsome. I can see why matt fangirls over him. I havent seen any lakorn of his though so i cant say anything about his acting. His height is a bigggg plus. I love it

Kiaraloveny

To tell frankly... I LOVE HER
Just completed watching the original version... Ahhh Na nd matt are really the perfect choice
After seeing the original my expectations for the remake has gone high... also the story line nd plot is awesome
Hopes up and fingers crossed for this one:angel10:

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
Just completed watching the original version... Ahhh Na nd matt are really the perfect choice
After seeing the original my expectations for the remake has gone high... also the story line nd plot is awesome
Hopes up and fingers crossed for this one:angel10:
IMO as well , Matt and Nadech are right choice for the remake, I am just worried about kissing scenes!!! I hope production house will not compromise !!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I think they're just practicing for the scene, hence why her hair is like that BUT .... our scenes are coming! :cheer:
I like it that they're keeping her hair just wavy. Looks more natural. Good thing they're quite closer now, they could film these scenes better.

IMO as well , Matt and Nadech are right choice for the remake, I am just worried about kissing scenes!!! I hope production house will not compromise !!
I hope so. Share Nadech's sacred lips with Matt. :p Korean prod better demand for it. lol