❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Charles forgave her and the two guys went after her but she decided to stay friends with them cus she couldnt choose. One was her heart and the other was her life or something like that.
What?? So sad. So in that version, Sorn died for nothing?? So mean and unfair. lol. So unfair!

But you know I just recall not being so pissed with Mew L, but I couldn’t tolerate Chom! I wanted to drop kick her a few times. Lmao! Sorry haha, cuz she was so so irrational, bitchy and annoying! Not even classy at all! I was quietly shipping Mew N and Chakrit! lmao! :facepalm::p

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Charles forgave her and the two guys went after her but she decided to stay friends with them cus she couldnt choose. One was her heart and the other was her life or something like that.
How did it ended for the second version w/ Chompoo/Charik/Por version?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
How did it ended for the second version w/ Chompoo/Charik/Por version?
Charles lost the love of his life (Son), he was very pissed off at Sai but in the end he forgave her. He encouraged Burim to forgive her and go after his heart. So Burim went after her.

xodxo

Charles lost the love of his life (Son), he was very pissed off at Sai but in the end he forgave her. He encouraged Burim to forgive her and go after his heart. So Burim went after her.
Are you sure Chakrit forgave Chom? Cuz I still remember at Sorn’s funeral he was scolding Sai for being bloody cold and that he’ll never love her or something along that line. Sai was bawling for the first time in her life. Lol. Hahaha then she decided to chase Por into San Francisco! Lol! Or are we watching different things?? Lol

Maybe I’ll need to catch that final episode again cuz I sort lost touch after Sorn died lol :p

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
But Sai was supposed to be the "love of his life", they grew up together internationally and were best of friend. I like the old version better - lol.
Also, sorn death was an accident. Noone told her to run out of the condo, jump on that boat and drove off knowing that she can't swim. DUMP - I could be so mean sometime!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
But Sai was supposed to be the "love of his life", they grew up together internationally and were best of friend. I like the old version better - lol.
Also, sorn death was an accident. Noone told her to run out of the condo, jump on that boat and drove off knowing that she can't swim. DUMP - I could be so mean sometime!
Hahahaha I banged my head against the wall with that too but man the scene of Charles crying next to her body had me going. There was a scene of him explaining to Burim what Sorn meant to him. It was very touching and i could see how he loved Sorn more than Sai.

xodxo

I’mma butt in a little bit lol I didn’t watch the old version but just knew Willy was major dreamy hahahahaha but in the new version Sai was malicious and schematic, she sort of tricked Sorn into feeling guilty for “stealing” Charles from Sai, so when Sorn saw them she ran off despite being scared of boats and water. I know it’s a stupid move cuz it cost her life but as a viewer, I couldn’t forgive this Sai! She’s a monster and super malicious and selfish.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I’mma butt in a little bit lol I didn’t watch the old version but just knew Willy was major dreamy hahahahaha but in the new version Sai was malicious and schematic, she sort of tricked Sorn into feeling guilty for “stealing” Charles from Sai, so when Sai saw them she ran off despite being scared of boats and water. I know it’s a stupid move cuz it cost her life but as a viewer, I couldn’t forgive this Sai! She’s a monster and super malicious and selfish.
Oh I see. I think the old version is like this too and I think Mew/Sai did say something to make Sorn feel guilty. But it's really all Willy's fault. He "love Nong, but want Pee".

Didn't care for Chom so didn't see the her remake. So sounds like ending did changed.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry, my bad. I meant, they look good together. Chemistry is still too much for now. lol
They look good and I just happy there's another lakorn of two beautiful pra'nangs for me to see next year AND a storyline from a hit Kdrama that I've not seen yet.:cheer:

xodxo

Didn't care for Chom so didn't see the her remake. So sounds like ending did changed.
Tbh I wouldn’t have watched if it wasn’t for Mew lol I never really saw the old version so I was a little hyped lol cuz the old had one of the best opening theme songs. I don’t care for Chom, still don’t lol but I did follow through for Mew and Chakrit cuz they got chemistry. Lol :facepalm::p

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Tbh I wouldn’t have watched if it wasn’t for Mew lol I never really saw the old version so I was a little hyped lol cuz the old had one of the best opening theme songs. I don’t care for Chom, still don’t lol but I did follow through for Mew and Chakrit cuz they got chemistry. Lol :facepalm::p
Ost was good and I still hum the melody to this day. Not sure why it come and go - just making a smoothie to drink and all of a sudden, I m humming.:risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Khun Nong said there's lots of chemistry between the pranang. She expressed that she was a little stressed because the original was so world wide famous. Awwww just for that, I'm going to fully support this. I was a little hmm at first cus I didn't see any chemistry and didn't see the k version. Maybe I'll go watch it.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Beauties!
Ma'keaw approved so I approved! :aaaaa::cheer::risas3:
:pancarta: ... She doesn't do this often? lol.

Khun Nong said there's lots of chemistry between the pranang. She expressed that she was a little stressed because the original was so world wide famous. Awwww just for that, I'm going to fully support this. I was a little hmm at first cus I didn't see any chemistry and didn't see the k version. Maybe I'll go watch it.
Awwww Khun Nong! Got to feel for her, the stress is understandable. As for the original Jun Jihyun is truly the star of the show, she's the biggest draw as Cheon Songyi.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Awwww Khun Nong! Got to feel for her, the stress is understandable. As for the original Jun Jihyun is truly the star of the show, she's the biggest draw as Cheon Songyi.
Yeah... Jun Ji Hyun actually declined the role but they (including KSH) went personally to persuade her because the drama was really for her.

This show made the pranang become the top endorsers in SK, JJH beating Suzy and Yoona in an instant being the CF Queen. Same for KSH. I hope it would be a hit in TH, too.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Yeah... Jun Ji Hyun actually declined the role but they (including KSH) went personally to persuade her because the drama was really for her.
This show made the pranang become the top endorsers in SK, JJH beating Suzy and Yoona in an instant being the CF Queen. Same for KSH. I hope it would be a hit in TH, too.
I read somewhere that it was the other way around, JJH x KSH found out that they were both offered the show, she rang him up asked if he got the offer and said they should do it together + JJH chose to do the drama after reading the first episodes synopsis.
The beauty of MLFTS popularity is that it helped elevate KSH status as a star and just further reinforced JJH's stardom since she'd always been at the top with her movie career.

:pancarta: Only caption I could think of at that time. :pancarta: She post often promoting Nadech's stuffs.
She better be hyping up her son's shows, events and endorsements lol. I need for him to prosper as an individual more than anything else.