❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She looks awesome! THEY are soo cute together!

I want to know the storyline...pregger when? Who? More info please!

I know ppl are sick of her wardrobe but she has NO say on what the production put on her. Even some of her roles...if the edler don't approve ...ect...along with other actors

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mint has the natural beauty in her but most of the time her wardrobes are fugly. It feels more like an after thought.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
She looks awesome! THEY are soo cute together!

I want to know the storyline...pregger when? Who? More info please!

I know ppl are sick of her wardrobe but she has NO say on what the production put on her. Even some of her roles...if the edler don't approve ...ect...along with other actors
I don't think anyone saying it is her fault that she wardrobes are drab. It is definitely a production decision. I think we all just wish they'd glam her up a bit more.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I Didn't say ppl said it was her fault...I'm stating that I notice ppl are sick of it but the actors has no say...along with other actors. My statement is meant as a general statement....just reiterating ...but it's neither are or there...

Point is - cloths suck -fact
Nothing can really be done (actor deal with their hand in the politics of work) - fact

Matt wardrobe was also in discussion as well....they are inconsistent and some outfit are just funky/odd

I guess I see mint kill is in real life often enough...and is satisfied...although she has progress...she's still the underdog

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, thinking again, Mint's fans got it better than Matt's fans. Nothing they put Mint in will ever compare to Matt in MKLFF in her white split granny pants. So yeah, Mint has a long way in her wardrobes to beat Matt lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m shocked in disbelief that it’s verasalon who’s styling mint in here lol oh my goodness seriously?!? Oh my god! Lol unbelievable!

I don’t know what to expect anymore but...damn, hopefully verasalon has something better for mint in here..they dress Toey decent...I was surprised he’s not as hideous as I have seen him before lol I think he actually looks decent dressing up in here

I heard from Tkbt, mints character is another working to make ends meet. They mentioned Toeys character quickly too but I lost interest so didn’t hear anything after

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure if it's the translation or not, but I do not like how she answered. She doesn't want the work but has to accept because Channel 3 doesn't have enough actresses? I'm sorry that just sounds bad. Like, oh I didn't want the work but since no one else can/will do it I guess I have to.

Because, while there may not be many A-listers available, Ch3 has a surplus of actresses' that they could and should utilize for more lakorns. I am a Mint fan, but I am definitely not a fan of that response. Some fans were already disappointed that Cheer was replaced in this, but to have her replaced with someone who publicly says they didn't even really want the job just seems like an unnecessary slap to the face.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not sure if it's the translation or not, but I do not like how she answered. She doesn't want the work but has to accept because Channel 3 doesn't have enough actresses? I'm sorry that just sounds bad. Like, oh I didn't want the work but since no one else can/will do it I guess I have to.

Because, while there may not be many A-listers available, Ch3 has a surplus of actresses' that they could and should utilize for more lakorns. I am a Mint fan, but I am definitely not a fan of that response. Some fans were already disappointed that Cheer was replaced in this, but to have her replaced with someone who publicly says they didn't even really want the job just seems like an unnecessary slap to the face.
Yes, that is an answer that should have been kept inside her thoughts only. The way the channel pulled Cheer out was already bad and to give it to someone that doesn't even really want it is a shame in itself. There are evening actresses that would love the opportunity to have the spot as a primetime n'ek. Mint should be grateful to have as many chances to improve on her skills considering she needs help still. That's why Thai entertainment industry doesn't go forward cause a role is given to people that doesn't work hard for it but handed to and then don't even have the heart to want to do it lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult

She said that ?. That is disappointing to hear, especially when I look at Pat and how she's not getting the projects I believe she deserves or opportunities like this.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I was surprised at her response when I read the article too. Like someone mentioned, they have a handful of other actresses to use as well. I’m glad she got the role but thats a lot of pressure to finish this by August.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I was surprised at her response when I read the article too. Like someone mentioned, they have a handful of other actresses to use as well. I’m glad she got the role but thats a lot of pressure to finish this by August.
I agree, as her fan I am happy she's getting more roles. But objectively speaking, she could have worded her response better. It comes off rather rude. She's usually more careful and humble in interviews than this.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I also find the answer a bit errr....But I didn't take it that way

I felt like she said was implying that she Didn't have available time for the lakorn because her internship is coming up and they need to finish the lakorn by AUG. I'm not sure about thai tv3 not having enough actress?

"The actress says that she actually doesn’t want to accept this drama because she has to train for 3 months to complete her bachelor degree in late 2018."

*Mint confirms that the drama has to complete the filming in August 2018 before she starts training.*

I don't see her answer above being rude or ungrateful. She is stating that she has time constraint. I do agree that the below comment is odd...But we are reading a translation...soo....For someone who follows her, she diff. more smart about her answers. The only odd part is the statement about ch3 actresses. I find nothing really wrong w/the above comment. I wouldn't want to accept a job either w/that time constraint. I've been in that situation and turn down or cut down on hours and jobs before.

"Because of Thai TV3 doesn’t have enough actresses, so that’s why she has to accept this drama."

Last edited: