❤️[CH3] Duang Baeb Nee Mai Mee Ju (Master One): Alex Theeradeth / Mint Chalida

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I made a donation a while back so I have an account and access to their releases. There are still so many I still haven't watched. But personally I really enjoy their work. They are quick and they don't have any ads. MUSE and Thippy are probably my favorite subbers out there.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Oh, I made a donation a while back so I have an account and access to their releases. There are still so many I still haven't watched. But personally I really enjoy their work. They are quick and they don't have any ads. MUSE and Thippy are probably my favorite subbers out there.
Same. They are very fast with the sub

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Sadly MUSE banned users from Philippines, Vietnam and UAE due to copyright and reposting complaints. I have given up watching MUSE lakorns a long time ago so I might pass on this :(

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought this was airing this week, but I haven't seen anything posted on their channel so must've read it wrong :confused:

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Sorry to say but Mint clothes in here is very unique(ugly). Its feel like watching old Taiwanese drama.
After I read the synopsis, i feel bad for the heroine. The reason she become obsessed with fortune telling was because of her own mother, her own mother believe she is unlucky/badluck. Anything she does get compare to her her sister

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sorry to say but Mint clothes in here is very unique(ugly). Its feel like watching old Taiwanese drama.
After I read the synopsis, i feel bad for the heroine. The reason she become obsessed with fortune telling was because of her own mother, her own mother believe she is unlucky/badluck. Anything she does get compare to her her sister

I think It's suppose to be ugly....the ugly ducklings