❤️[CH3] Duang Baeb Nee Mai Mee Ju (Master One): Alex Theeradeth / Mint Chalida

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeah... at least she still get lakorns.

It's just... I have had enough with people (especially in pantip) underestimate her abilities and keep saying that she gets boring roles/lakorns because Mint herself isn't charming. Well, the girl needs something for her to prove herself. I believe she can do it, she just doesn't get the chances.
What can she do when she can't choose her role...
Actually, her role in Saitharn Huajai is pretty good and she did well there. To bad she got so little screen time, so in the end she was overshadowed by other characters.
We can say the same for many actors...kim always mostly play the same raeng melodrama roles...

Mint will forever be the underdog.

She has played variety of roles....she had done melodrama...actions...comedy....

Most recent is just comedy.

I do want her in different roles but ch3 suck and won't promote that. I'm happy to see her in lakorns...

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Her current drama Fahfakruk is my favourite drama of hers after Two spirits love. I do feel like she just accept whtever roles given to her. Like she really has no say in whatever drama given

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her current drama Fahfakruk is my favourite drama of hers after Two spirits love. I do feel like she just accept whtever roles given to her. Like she really has no say in whatever drama given
1bof my favorite is ronapee and she was cute with first. PPRL wasn't bad. Their scenes together were cute and her character had a witty banter.

I also agree she has no say in her lakorns. She's been pulled out by many lakorns and it has been given to someone else.

She enjoys acting but she is invested in her business....she graduated from business. She had the ice cream, restuarant and her family is I real estate

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
1bof my favorite is ronapee and she was cute with first. PPRL wasn't bad. Their scenes together were cute and her character had a witty banter.

I also agree she has no say in her lakorns. She's been pulled out by many lakorns and it has been given to someone else.

She enjoys acting but she is invested in her business....she graduated from business. She had the ice cream, restuarant and her family is I real estate
From the latest interview she said she is currently searching for a place to continue her study in business . Thats why i will continue supporting her in any drama & activity because i have a feeling she will settle down in a few years

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

I will forever be sad we missed out on a Chario reunion in ThongEk. Since, if word is to be believed, the production originally sent the script to her but the channel decided on Kim. Not that I don't enjoy Kim, I do. It just sucks that Mint is always sidelined. There are so many people I want to see her paired with before she settles down and I'm still holding out hope for a Chario reunion. Ch3 needs to stop doing her dirty.

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
I will forever be sad we missed out on a Chario reunion in ThongEk. Since, if word is to be believed, the production originally sent the script to her but the channel decided on Kim. Not that I don't enjoy Kim, I do. It just sucks that Mint is always sidelined. There are so many people I want to see her paired with before she settles down and I'm still holding out hope for a Chario reunion. Ch3 needs to stop doing her dirty.
I still feel sad whenever I heard about Thong Ek. It's not about Kim or anyone else. I'm just sad because of how Mint has been treated by Ch3.
It's a pity she didn't get to work with that cast and production team. P'Chu and P'Kong seem really nice too...

Before Mint settle down, I wish to see :
Chario reunion = It needs to happen, if not I'm gonna be forever bitter lol
Mint and James Ji = They look so cute standing next to each other and they seem to get along well
I have always wanted to see Mint and Nadech since their earlier days.... but I know it's not gonna happen, not even in a million years hahaha

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
Me too. Among her comedy lakorns these past few years, I enjoy watching Fahfakruk the most.
I'm glad the lakorn comes out well and enjoyable...

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, I forgot about that one. She was pretty good in that lakorn as well. I will forever be angry that they had to stop broadcasting that one. Mark and Mint had great chemistry, plus the ratings were doing well.
yeah!!! I was totally not over when they had to stop the broadcast!! and I didn't even know the whole reason why the production was stopped!!! T.T

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
I still feel sad whenever I heard about Thong Ek. It's not about Kim or anyone else. I'm just sad because of how Mint has been treated by Ch3.
It's a pity she didn't get to work with that cast and production team. P'Chu and P'Kong seem really nice too...

Before Mint settle down, I wish to see :
Chario reunion = It needs to happen, if not I'm gonna be forever bitter lol
Mint and James Ji = They look so cute standing next to each other and they seem to get along well
I have always wanted to see Mint and Nadech since their earlier days.... but I know it's not gonna happen, not even in a million years hahaha
i totally get you.... i've been SOOO BITTER when i learned that Mint and Mario was almost reunited at ThongEk then this conspiracy happened!!!

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
yeah!!! I was totally not over when they had to stop the broadcast!! and I didn't even know the whole reason why the production was stopped!!! T.T
I facepalmed when Neur Mek 2 stopped airing because of some stupid reasons about politics. Like WTH!! :facepalm:
That's one good lakorn and good characters for both Mark & Mint.
We didn't event get to see that sweet ending scene we were hyped up so much with the bts. TT

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
From the latest interview she said she is currently searching for a place to continue her study in business . Thats why i will continue supporting her in any drama & activity because i have a feeling she will settle down in a few years
I feel the same too, I always feel that Mint will take Aff's steps, getting married and having children when she's around 30. Just hope Pupaa is not the second Songkran.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel like she won't leave as long as she get work.

The ppl there is part of her crew/family. Also doing lakorn is the BEST promotion she can give her brand (ice cream and restaurant). She is smart to do it for business.

I feel that her and pupae give of this sibling/friend vibe....in 1 vdo clip. .he was dancing and gave me a gay vibe...

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I also think mint will take the aff route. I really want her in a drama lakorn and with a good pek but like y’all mentioned. She isn’t Ch3s favorite but at least she still gets lakorns.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I also think mint will take the aff route. I really want her in a drama lakorn and with a good pek but like y’all mentioned. She isn’t Ch3s favorite but at least she still gets lakorns.
I feel mint is smarter than that. She is building a lucrative business. Her best promotion is her as a dara. She has her ice cream, restaurant and her family (parents) are doing property and such...

She is going to grad school for business....as it expand I can see her stepping away from the ET a lil more. As it is...she seems to enjoy it...going to fashion week in Paris and nyc.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Screenshot_2020-02-16-08-20-18-74.png
This is Mint and her family latest business. She preparing herself when she quit ET. She always said that save now for future. One think that i admire her because she never show off. The only time she tag brand name on her ig when she was sponsored

spanky

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 37831
This is Mint and her family latest business. She preparing herself when she quit ET. She always said that save now for future. One think that i admire her because she never show off. The only time she tag brand name on her ig when she was sponsored
Yes ....she...they are smart about it ....no rush...slowly building and maintaining it....but she knows ...she as a celebrity is the best advertisement for her business....I do feel like she does enjoy being in the ET aspect of doing fashions and such