❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

koadadai

sarNie Adult
At the beginning, the producers said that they would shoot in Hokkaido, and they seem to have not been to Hokkaido until now .

Regarding the location of the film, starting from video 01:38 .

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn from kim's interview is 20% done only WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

are they serious kim's schedule will still be booked for another year?

i'm done

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim's interview part about this lakorn

Q: how many lakorns do you have now?
A: i've been filming DDH even before this lskorn. Next month we have to go back to Japan. The last time we went we thought it was completed but we have to go back one more week. We've only filmed 20% of it (hmm not sure if she meant the scene or the whole lakorn) but we are starting the recording now.
Q: this lakorn, the costume us extravagant?
A: yes, but when we went aboard it was not enough to keep warm. There were three layers but still freezing. So just to tell you that i wasnt fat, the costume was just big (lol) but then in Thai, it's pretty light. So pantip, dont criticize ok (lol). We got all the scripts already, just waiting for the filming schedules.
Q: how's filming with Tik J?
A: it's good. At first i thought he would be an introvert but he's not at all. He's very playful. In this lskorn he has to be thus regal gentleman and i as well. I couldn't find myself in it at all (lol). I was worried on how I would play it. The language is difficult too, the scripts are super long. Royalty language is difficult, i often accidentally used the language from Thong Ek (lol). Because we've stopped filming for a while, i have to read and study the scripts all over again.
Q: this lakorn has many version
A: yes it does and i didn't watch the other versions, not going to either. I feel that when i play in a remake, i don't watch the previous version cus then I'll replicate it. Also the last version was more Persian like but this one is more Western European

i laughed hard at "PANTIP DON'T CRITICIZE OK" :lol: :lol: oh dear kim prepare yourself :lol:

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
this lakorn from kim's interview is 20% done only WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

are they serious kim's schedule will still be booked for another year?

i'm done
Can she do two dramas at same time ? Haven't seen much excitement regarding this drama on IG ...I don't know why did she sign this drama

twister02

M♥K
well Pantip is a forum site like AF and people of different mindset, different outlook in life gather and post their opinions there. You can't really avoid criticism anyway. People will say whatever they want to say, be it rude or not. :lol: but I love how playful and truthfully Kim speak her mind.

Honestly, I'm disappointed with the duration of this lakorn and I can feel it's making Kim hold back because of the pace. Since I don't have any control of what's happening on their side, I can only wish and pray the final product will not be mediocre with the fact that this is taking Kim forever. :facepalm:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
kim's interview part about this lakorn

Q: how many lakorns do you have now?
A: i've been filming DDH even before this lskorn. Next month we have to go back to Japan. The last time we went we thought it was completed but we have to go back one more week. We've only filmed 20% of it (hmm not sure if she meant the scene or the whole lakorn) but we are starting the recording now.
Q: this lakorn, the costume us extravagant?
A: yes, but when we went aboard it was not enough to keep warm. There were three layers but still freezing. So just to tell you that i wasnt fat, the costume was just big (lol) but then in Thai, it's pretty light. So pantip, dont criticize ok (lol). We got all the scripts already, just waiting for the filming schedules.
Q: how's filming with Tik J?
A: it's good. At first i thought he would be an introvert but he's not at all. He's very playful. In this lskorn he has to be thus regal gentleman and i as well. I couldn't find myself in it at all (lol). I was worried on how I would play it. The language is difficult too, the scripts are super long. Royalty language is difficult, i often accidentally used the language from Thong Ek (lol). Because we've stopped filming for a while, i have to read and study the scripts all over again.
Q: this lakorn has many version
A: yes it does and i didn't watch the other versions, not going to either. I feel that when i play in a remake, i don't watch the previous version cus then I'll replicate it. Also the last version was more Persian like but this one is more Western European

i laughed hard at "PANTIP DON'T CRITICIZE OK" :lol: :lol: oh dear kim prepare yourself :lol:
Thanks for sharing :).