❤️[Ch.7] Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang (Dida Video) : Ko Vasin/ Pinkployy Paparwadee

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I did not know that Pinkployy was in this series with Mik. She only have a small role but watch this clip make me want to see them pair up for a lakorn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn she needs to talk fast/quick

Her thai speech isn't so.... comfortable/ familiar...I feel she's struggling with the slow flow in the clip

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
OMG! Remake!?! I love loved loved kwan and oil's version! And now this remake! I like Ko but IDK about the na'ek...wish it was someone else but either way I'm watching!!!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I’m really not feeling the n’ek :( Her acting sucks in the teaser from what I see and she’s not even pretty in my opinion either. She looks like a female version of Om Akapan lol Wish it was a different n’ek!
"girl verion of Om Akapan" sheesh LMAO! Yeah I agree her looks aren't appealing but perhaps we're too quick to judge her acting, I'm looking forward to this despite it. lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
"girl verion of Om Akapan" sheesh LMAO! Yeah I agree her looks aren't appealing but perhaps we're too quick to judge her acting, I'm looking forward to this despite it. lol
Yeah I hope her acting is better in the actual lakorn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I wish they didn't use a fresh newbie

I get an evening lakorn feel to it.

The mom in oil/Kwan version was hilarious

Not sure I'll try this. It's not appealing to me.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
It's going to air April 22nd. I hope this Version doesn't disappoint. Cause Kwan's version was one of my all time FAV thai lakorn. A lakorn that I could still watch over and over again and it still makes my heart flutter. Lol.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ughh... I know it's way waay too late to say this...but they should've paired Ko with Mamaew in here, and pair pinkploy with Ko in see mai Karn. Lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
hopefully, this version is good. was pretty funny in kwan's version.

interesting how p'ek mom in this version was the n'ek in the first version.

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
I wish they didn't use a fresh newbie

I get an evening lakorn feel to it.

The mom in oil/Kwan version was hilarious

Not sure I'll try this. It's not appealing to me.
Yes I wished also, but giving benefit of doubt :) honestly one of my fav dramas !! I can’t wait hehe

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It is airing today...this is the highlight and n'ek acting is just not good in what I see. That goes for pra'ek too. The main girl's acting kind of slow. She's just not that appealing on screen when you look at her long.

meenia

sarNie Adult
i thought it had a fimilar storyline. LOL. So it's a remake. HEH. I seriously thought the girls look alike since i don't know any of them. When the theme was playing i thought it was the same girls. Main guy reminds me of Kade, the guy that did a lot of lakorn with Noon W back in the day. HEHEH.

Main girl is plain looking the longer you look at her. hehe. I"m sorry. HEHEH but i guess i can still watch it since i love lakorn with marriage.