❤️[Amarin34] Talay Prae (Change2561): New Wongsakorn / Katreeya English / Fah Yongwaree / Tar Navin

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
@rae Kat's role in GMMTV's "The Gifted" is a total refresher for her. She's my 2nd or 3rd favourite character there. Too bad she won't be back in the sequel.

Reactions: rae

sarNie Adult
New is the one actor I can't stand to watch. And he's the main guy for the upcoming drama with all the bad girls of Club Friday. I was just like why. :facepalm:

rae

sarNie Adult
Okay so I skimmed through this week's episodes and New is finally realizing what a jewel his wife is, and what he lost when she left him. However, the preview for next week's episode really scared me because the ending may be different and she might end back up with him. She was crying so hard when he got stabbed. Her ex played by Navin is a nice, stand-up guy, too bad his family is a different story. They were right for each other, but they met at the wrong time.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Okay so I skimmed through this week's episodes and New is finally realizing what a jewel his wife is, and what he lost when she left him. However, the preview for next week's episode really scared me because the ending may be different and she might end back up with him. She was crying so hard when he got stabbed. Her ex played by Navin is a nice, stand-up guy, too bad his family is a different story. They were right for each other, but they met at the wrong time.
The original....he realize it a little after the middle....and the ending she us an independent women alone .....but it was kind of "open ended "

rae

sarNie Adult
The original....he realize it a little after the middle....and the ending she us an independent women alone .....but it was kind of "open ended "
Lol I can still delude myself into thinking she is happily away from him if its open ended, but I can't do that if they're embracing each other at a beach in the end. There's just so much hurtful things that nek went through because of pek, and the trust between them is completely destroyed. Imagine all the women that befriends you after your marriage are also sleeping with your husband and playing you like a fool. How can she even look him in the eye after that? I can understand her helping his family out because grandpa has been nothing but kind to her, but there's only two eps left and pek's road to redemption is too little, too late at this point.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol I can still delude myself into thinking she is happily away from him if its open ended, but I can't do that if they're embracing each other at a beach in the end. There's just so much hurtful things that nek went through because of pek, and the trust between them is completely destroyed. Imagine all the women that befriends you after your marriage are also sleeping with your husband and playing you like a fool. How can she even look him in the eye after that? I can understand her helping his family out because grandpa has been nothing but kind to her, but there's only two eps left and pek's road to redemption is too little, too late at this point.
I remember I enjoyed the older version....she divorced him....lived independently....even with the bf....she broke up with him and choose her own narrative of how she will live her life...

Cuz everyone was dictating it....her parents....pk....the family....bf and his fam...

At the end she independently broke off from all of them....

At the end he ask her for another chance....she said they can be friends or something....but rejects him....but in the older version he wasn't such a slut/ asshole as this 1....but I can sort of sympathize....

rae

sarNie Adult
@inbetweener_guy Yeah, Fah gave Dao a hard smack because Dao shoved grandpa down the stairs causing him to go into coma and tried to take away the company. Fah gave her a wai before the slap though.

@spanky The old version sounds like it made more sense as a story. This one feels like it's making everything more dramatic for the sake of a ~spicy and risque lakorn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@inbetweener_guy Yeah, Fah gave Dao a hard smack because Dao shoved grandpa down the stairs causing him to go into coma and tried to take away the company. Fah gave her a wai before the slap though.

@spanky The old version sounds like it made more sense as a story. This one feels like it's making everything more dramatic for the sake of a ~spicy and risque lakorn.
Yup....exactly....they are making it raeng.....raeng is selling....again but I feel it is dying down as well.....

Thai lakorn don't know what is going on and have lakorn all over the place with extreme content....it is either extreme nam nao....or extreme raeng or plain stupid.....I have not really enjoy a thai lakorn fully in a long time....

I am just hopeful and linger .....chinese and korean had lots of variety content