sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
she may not be the prettiest out there but shes the prettiest to me <3
:highfive: LOL XD I believe that she's the prettiest in Thailand XD 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Great new TeamVill

Silpakorn University Commencement Rehearsal and Commencement Day, 2015

Vill Wannarot graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (Anthropology), Faculty of Archaeology, Silpakorn University  .

schedule
commencement rehearsal

First day: Thursday, December 17 2015 at Wang Thapra Convention Hall, Silpakorn University,  Wang Thapra Campus, BKK. 09.00 am. – 04.30 pm.

Second day (Dress rehearsa 1): Friday, December 18 2015 at The Art and Cultural Center Commemorating the 6 Clcle Birthday Anniversary of His Majesty The King, Silpakorn University,  Sanam Chandra Palace Campus. Nakhon Pathom Province. 09.00 am. – 12.00 am.

Third day: (Dress rehearsa 2): Saturday, December 19 2015 at The Art and Cultural Center Commemorating the 6 Clcle Birthday Anniversary of His Majesty The King, Silpakorn University,  Sanam Chandra Palace Campus. Nakhon Pathom Province. 09.00 am. – 11.30 am.

Fourth day: (Commencement ceremony) : Monday, December 212015 at The Art and Cultural Center Commemorating the 6 Cycle Birthday Anniversary of His Majesty The King, Silpakorn University,  Sanam Chandra Palace Campus. Nakhon Pathom Province.

cr: http://vill-wannarot-sonthichai.com/

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for the information ja.

I signed up at the forum but I can't get in. Haha. There's an error. I'll have to figure it out.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Thank you for the information ja.

I signed up at the forum but I can't get in. Haha. There's an error. I'll have to figure it out.
keke I just copy and paste hehe it's not that hard!. I hope you can figure it out <3
OMG I'm SO EXCITED and HAPPY