[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
cant really find a good remake nowadayz but JLR and SB(although, only 3 epi has aired) is by far one of the best.

you know whats funny, when i was watching epi 1 with my dad yesturday he said anne should be ken's wife lol. he normally dont said that to alot of pra'nang
Haha...I watch it with my parents too.
well I watch it first, then I rewatch with my parents.
My dad is loving it too.
He loves the Ann and Ken pairing.
He loves Ken and Aom too.

My father is more of a lakorn whore than my mom.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Haha...I watch it with my parents too.
well I watch it first, then I rewatch with my parents.
My dad is loving it too.
He loves the Ann and Ken pairing.
He loves Ken and Aom too.

My father is more of a lakorn whore than my mom.

haha same here. i like watching it with my parents. they are both a fan of anns. when it comes to her lakorn they automaically assume it will be good judging from her past ones. they think her character is always gonna be a fighter too

did you guys saw the scene in the SeSan clip. it showed kawee leaving the room with a smile/smirk in his face after he rape narin. he look like he didnt care what he had done. he was the 2nd rape

nophankh

sarNie Adult
:lol: ...there already 2 R' scene so u think there going be a seduce scene ? i got to see the preview scene haha

In the first pic, Tom goes to pick her up but she decides to go with Kawee.

Second pic, he is dragging Narin to some party.
I don't know if she was willing to be by his side.
I think this is the part where he tells everyone that Narin is his wifey

Third pic (left), Tom is shocked to see Narin and Kawee side by side.

Fourth pic is just too cute so I capped it.
I think it's in the next two upcoming episodes.
She tries to drown herself and he saves her.
She goes into a semi-coma and he watches her.

ALL guesses for now.

sarN

sarNie Granny
according to both version , Kavee did tell everyone Narin is pregnant wiht him . He call her boss up in the middle of night saying she have a hsuband now and expecting. He told his friend ( funnie cuz his friend was like WTF and kavee just got this big ego smile ) then the sister over heard them lolz. Then he went to punch tom out saying Narin is his wife and pregrant so dont' break up his family because it a sin ( funnie )

choo

sarNie Adult
according to both version , Kavee did tell everyone Narin is pregnant wiht him . He call her boss up in the middle of night saying she have a hsuband now and expecting. He told his friend ( funnie cuz his friend was like WTF and kavee just got this big ego smile ) then the sister over heard them lolz. Then he went to punch tom out saying Narin is his wife and pregrant so dont' break up his family because it a sin ( funnie )
lol thanks for the caps lynda,

sarN, does this happen after the R scene?or?? i'm confused?

sarN

sarNie Granny
after the R' scene of course when she was pregnant and run away . He found her twice and the third time he lost her for months lmao i believe she was 8month when he found her

choo

sarNie Adult
after the R' scene of course when she was pregnant and run away . He found her twice and the third time he lost her for months lmao i believe she was 8month when he found her
thanks sarN, haha i was thinking he was just lying to ppl..

OMG!! after 8 mos! ;( ahh can't wait to see Kawee go miserable in MISSING Narin..!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't think there are 2 rape scenes here. The only one that is going to to happen is the one with the kidnapping. I'm definate of this... I didn't even get to watch yesterday's episode yet T_T.

sarN

sarNie Granny
there 2R' scene because there a behind scene of it lmao actually the forum banner is the 2nd r'scene

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
How much do you guys want to bet with me that's there's only 1 rape scene? Huh? :lol:

Awe! I just saw the opening credits for episode3... It's too good to be true!!!! *CRIES*

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay this is my tenth Thai drama. By far this is the BEST one. I heard of this forum and here I am. I am in love with these couple. Oum Ruk was also a great one that I watched. It started the trend of me liking Thai drama. So I got to research these two great cast last week. I mean this is the very first Thai drama that got me doing some research. I just watch it and forget it, but Sawan Biang is totally hit me hard. Anyways, I am happy for Ken that he married, my very late congradulation to them, though I don't know much about his wife, all I know that she acted and is older than him. Ann, I really like her. I know there is not much Thai drama out with sub yet like the rest of the Asian dramas. I can't believe I missed out in so many good lakorn. I am seriously hook to this one. Not sticking to it but superglued to it. I can rant all day about these two. Well, I am waiting patiently for the subs since I do not understand a word that is coming out of their mouth but I have been picking up a few lines. I think I mentioned it already, but this drama hit me to the ground. I can't seem to stop this liking. Is there any other drama that these two starred in beside Oum Ruk. Am I writing too much.
Welcome to the forum
What's your other half?

I don't know. Quite interesting huh. Well, my dad was adopted by a Japanese-White family. It was during the war and he would joke that he is one of those babies that was probably raped by someone and was thrown away. He assume he might be Filipino or Laotian somewhat he looks Japanese also. Sorry I really don't know my other half. No documentation.
That's pretty cool. My US history teacher was adopted by a Japanese family too. The only language she know is English and she married a French teacher who is white. LMAO. She is so funny, you see a lot of white in her, but yet she is so Asian.

When he said that, I could imagine Kavee 2008 to say that but then again it was Brook at that time so it wasn't all that. He kind of killed it for me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
How much do you guys want to bet with me that's there's only 1 rape scene? Huh? :lol:

Awe! I just saw the opening credits for episode3... It's too good to be true!!!! *CRIES*

I don't want to bet. I still hoping for 2.

choo

sarNie Adult
question. since there aren't any subs yet, in ep. 3 with the trophy..whose is it and why was Ken so mad it was in his room? what did the note say!???

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want to watch episode 2 and 3. Why is there school on Wed and Thurs? Is there have to be a paper due Friday? Urg.

tinah

sarNie Coma

but theres already clip from both of the "R" scene lol. next weeks epi when he kidnap her and 2nd one is from the banner.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Chhh... Let's see about that :loool: Awe yes!! The r scene is next week!! How I've been waiting for so long!!