[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
the summary may have mention 1 rape scene which was in kawee's cabin but obviously theres 2 cuz 2nd time narin was naked under the sheet crying.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is there a summary in detail. I remember I wrote a quick one. It would be nice to read it scene by scene again as in JRL.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Everyone is waiting for the R. Don't you think its a lilttle bit too fast. LMAO

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha. i think its gonna be on epi 5 cuz the wedding of leela/kit was on the preview of epi 1 but it didnt happen til epi 3.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, wasnt narin and her family suppose to go to the beach?..probaly not in this version

i hope kawee/narin stays there for awhile so they have more alone time.

sarN

sarNie Granny
hey, wasnt narin and her family suppose to go to the beach?..probaly not in this version

i hope kawee/narin stays there for awhile so we they have more alone time.

yes they did , on a family vaction lamo but kavee didn't go . I guess in verions Narin & kavee goes but not the family hahah

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, that was a pretty intense rape scene. not only that, he lift her up from her behind lol

notice how some of the revenge drama with a "R" scene, the pra'ek happens to have a beach house

aum-JLR
andrew-tang pang kamatep(island)
ken-SB
tik-roy leh

what else..

nophankh

sarNie Adult
yeh, that was a pretty intense rape scene. not only that, he lift her up from her behind lol

notice how some of the revenge drama with a "R" scene, the pra'ek happens to have a beach house

aum-JLR
ken-SB
tik-roy leh

what else..
I just want to correct you.
In Tan Pang Kamatep, Andrew didn't rape Janie at the beach house.
He raped her when he got drunk and they were married living at his father's mansion.
I love Tang Pang Kamathep is one of my fav. lakorns. I actually know what episode too. Ep. 14.
As in LK, I think Mart raped ann on ep. 2.

fun

Expired Sarnie

aum-JLR
ken-SB
tik-roy leh

what else..
LMAO I can't think of any right now. Yep, they have a beach house and that is where it happens most of the time.