0bsEssEd???

bleu_ladee

sarNie Egg
BEST WAY TO JUST HELP ME FROM LYING TO MYSELF!!! I AM DIGGING MYSELF A HOLE DEEPER AND DEEPER!!!

Am I obsessed with my friend?:huh: I keep thinking I am because I just can't let go. So I took the step of asking him out; and were nothing more then JUST FRIENDS NOW! :( But its GOOD that we are still friends and nothing has changed. But what wrong I have done; ITS REALLY REALLY BAD! I FEEL SO AWFUL BUT I CANT STOP!
Me and my cousin who is out of state created this imaginary person that my cousin played as for quite some time. After awhile playing as this chick my cousin got bored and refused to play along. So i continued to play as this chick that dont even exist whose TOTALLY IN LOVE with my friend. This CHICK we both used everything about me; creating this chick was really fun and playing my friend was actually worth it because not knowing he tells me that the CHICK he talking to he was only playing her as well. When me and my cousin created this IMAGINARY CHICK we used personality of me and my cousin. My friend tells me everyday that there are things he dont like about her and blah blah blah. He really want to see her and etc... but we cant do that. She dont EXIST! But dont get us wrong; we didnt create this chick for him to fall in love with me; just to see what kinda of guy my friend really is only... I have no intention of making him fall for me; jus wanted to really really understand him and get into his head. That's all... So we continue to lie... I find out everything the next day. Sometimes I go on; and sometimes when my cousin is BORED she go on.
LATELY... Me and my friend dont talk much nor do we hang out but then when we do he still continues to flirt with me. I tell him to stop that I dont like it. But he still does. He thinks that i have a shrine made for him. Keeping everything he's given me and blah blah blah. dang Ima NOT that into him sheesh! haha!!! I really try hard to not see him; but its like every 3-4 days we dont see each other he wants to do something. But I end up feeling like I AM THE ONE WANTING TO SEE HIM. When i ask him to hang he be like NO. I am so confused now. I do everything for him; but he does things for me too but when it comes to meeting family or friends he backs off. I tell him were nothing more then friends and I can tell all these people that. If he likes someone I am willing to admit that we just friends. AHHHH!!! I dont know anymore. I feel like I am OBSESSED WITH HIM; CANT SEEM TO LET GO...
Best way to start over? Help me? Best way to cancel this IMAGINARY CHICK OUT FOREVER? BEST WAY TO JUST HELP ME FROM LYING TO MYSELF!!!

bleu_ladee

sarNie Egg
ALSO I TRY REALLY REALLY HARD TO TELL HIM STRAIGHT UP THE TRUTH BUT I CANT DO IT EITHER. HE TOLD ME HE HATE LYERS AND HE SAID THAT OUR FRIENDSHIP IS REALLY STRONG. I NEED HELP! I DONT WANT TO DEMOLISH MY FREINDSHIP WITH HIM. HE MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME RIGHT NOW TOO... ANYTHING BESIDE TELLING THE TRUTH! IS THERE A WAY AROUND THIS!!!!!

Nameless

N i n j a
if you want him to be serious, you have to be serious with him first. lying isn't the way to go. i'm sorry to tell you this, but if you're goin' to continue to like the guy more than a friend, it's going to be hard to be around him. you either have to accept your friendship for what it is, or move on.

bah, i've had friends that i thought could be friends but end up wanting more. i don't like it. it just kills this friendship thing. makes everything awkward. stupid feelings always get in the way.

darvil

sarNie Adult
We can't really convince you to change your ways. You will have to do this yourself.

Just be aware that this kind of thing will lead to really bad things in the future. In the beginning it is all fun and good. We all have done similar things like this. But you have to know when the line is crossed and you don't go back, it will put you in a hole you won't be able to dig out.

Right now it seems like you are in a similar hole. Nameless is right about it. Either accept the friendship or move on.

I don't know if you should tell him but I have a feeling that you are going to keep playing the game. If you are going to do that then you might as well tell him so that you won't have to do it anymore and save yourself for the cycle.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Tell him the truth..he might already know...who knows...maybe he's messing with you too and just waiting for you to fess up. Im sure he likes you...it sounds like it.

noungning

Heartless
Tell him the truth..he might already know...who knows...maybe he's messing with you too and just waiting for you to fess up. Im sure he likes you...it sounds like it.
i don't think u should feed her some more hope... because if the bubble pops and she's no longer floating... it might hurt much much more the higher she gets and falls back down with no support.

i agree with what marc said, accept the friendship as it is, if it's too hard for you then stop and move on.

having some kind of hope is good, but consistently lying to yourself that it might be as we want it to be, but it never ever turns out to be that way not only holds you back from meeting the potential mister rights in your life, but u are putting ur life on hold for this person. u are not able to fully function without him... because u keep thinking of him, what is he doing, is he thinking of u the way u are thinking of him. why is he so nice to you? u may never know... so stop it, and just move out of it. i know it's the most hardest thing to do... because today, i still sometimes think i struggle with the feelings i once had for one of my friends.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
First of all you shouldn't have created that fake profile, because the truth always has it's way of coming out and when he finds that you did that he will only think your weird, but he'll be hurt especially if he comes to like this so called girl. Also you made the mistake of playing "mind games" with him. So someday when something happens you'll do it again sure you say you won't, but you will. Then when will it stop? Also once he already said that you can be nothing more than friends you shouldn't push because it'll tell him that you don't want to continue the friendship unless you can be more. You need to just give it air and let time do its work. I know that previously I said that you should go for it and ask, but you did and you got your answer and things still remained the same which is good. You should have left it at that and continued to be friends and wait until time played its course. Over time he will approach you if he wanted more because thats how things generally work. He'll remember that he turned you around once now it's his turn to make something happen. Now all I can advise you is to remain calm and competant don't try to push it anymore than you already have. You made a mistake by making that profile I'm sorry I have to sound a bit harsh, but sometimes stinging words are those that hit us most. I'm sure if you sit there and think about it carefully you'll realize how foolish you made yourself to be when you decided to do it.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
hehe i admit my sins. i did that once (creating an imaginary person). BUTTTTTTTTTT. i did it on a girl! haha. i got bored so i told her the truth, we became friends ^_^ .. i was good too man, since i have a girl mind, she was so in love with that fake guy(me). ahah it sure was stupid.

we had a good laugh out of it.

BUTTTTT, in your case. what in the world. first of all, destroy that fake person. meaning, dont contact him anymore using that person. you dont have to tell him it was you. then do what the others have already said.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Tsk Tsk Penny creating fake people could really destroy someone's life :p. Haven't you heard about that girl? She was contacted by a guy on myspace they were friends for like a month and one day he told her he didn't want to talk to her anymore because he heard she was mean to her friends this girl was "13" anyways after that she got depressed and her parents told her to stay off myspace. The next thing you know people were posting bulletins about how she's a "s***" she went upstairs and hanged herself either in her bathroom or closet. It was later revealed that this kid or guy was imaginary 2 blocks from her was the house of the people who created the account. Whats worst. They were adults, parents of her friends. Just because they wanted to know "what she really thought of their kids"

I was like dude... when I heard about it. I would expect it from kids, but parents?

and sorry off topic haha

noungning

Heartless
^ yes tina, i heard of that also... very sick indeed. and to top it off, those parents showed no remorse for what they've done to that girl who committed suicide.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^ yes tina, i heard of that also... very sick indeed. and to top it off, those parents showed no remorse for what they've done to that girl who committed suicide.
I know I also read that the girl had some mental problems and ADD so it makes it more messed up that parents would play those kinds of games; I wish there was a law that could prosecute them for that though.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
Tsk Tsk Penny creating fake people could really destroy someone's life :p. Haven't you heard about that girl? She was contacted by a guy on myspace they were friends for like a month and one day he told her he didn't want to talk to her anymore because he heard she was mean to her friends this girl was "13" anyways after that she got depressed and her parents told her to stay off myspace. The next thing you know people were posting bulletins about how she's a "s***" she went upstairs and hanged herself either in her bathroom or closet. It was later revealed that this kid or guy was imaginary 2 blocks from her was the house of the people who created the account. Whats worst. They were adults, parents of her friends. Just because they wanted to know "what she really thought of their kids"

I was like dude... when I heard about it. I would expect it from kids, but parents?

and sorry off topic haha
OMG that's awful! :eek: poor girl!! i'm not getting internet for my future kids, but hmm, they can use the school internet. AHHH what to do what to do!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol penny monitor their activities :p Like I do with my sisters lol; But I'm sure you'll be a good enough parent to raise your kids to know the difference from right and wrong :p cawz your hawt;

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
BEST WAY TO JUST HELP ME FROM LYING TO MYSELF!!! I AM DIGGING MYSELF A HOLE DEEPER AND DEEPER!!!

Am I obsessed with my friend?:huh: I keep thinking I am because I just can't let go. So I took the step of asking him out; and were nothing more then JUST FRIENDS NOW! :( But its GOOD that we are still friends and nothing has changed. But what wrong I have done; ITS REALLY REALLY BAD! I FEEL SO AWFUL BUT I CANT STOP!
Me and my cousin who is out of state created this imaginary person that my cousin played as for quite some time. After awhile playing as this chick my cousin got bored and refused to play along. So i continued to play as this chick that dont even exist whose TOTALLY IN LOVE with my friend. This CHICK we both used everything about me; creating this chick was really fun and playing my friend was actually worth it because not knowing he tells me that the CHICK he talking to he was only playing her as well. When me and my cousin created this IMAGINARY CHICK we used personality of me and my cousin. My friend tells me everyday that there are things he dont like about her and blah blah blah. He really want to see her and etc... but we cant do that. She dont EXIST! But dont get us wrong; we didnt create this chick for him to fall in love with me; just to see what kinda of guy my friend really is only... I have no intention of making him fall for me; jus wanted to really really understand him and get into his head. That's all... So we continue to lie... I find out everything the next day. Sometimes I go on; and sometimes when my cousin is BORED she go on.
LATELY... Me and my friend dont talk much nor do we hang out but then when we do he still continues to flirt with me. I tell him to stop that I dont like it. But he still does. He thinks that i have a shrine made for him. Keeping everything he's given me and blah blah blah. dang Ima NOT that into him sheesh! haha!!! I really try hard to not see him; but its like every 3-4 days we dont see each other he wants to do something. But I end up feeling like I AM THE ONE WANTING TO SEE HIM. When i ask him to hang he be like NO. I am so confused now. I do everything for him; but he does things for me too but when it comes to meeting family or friends he backs off. I tell him were nothing more then friends and I can tell all these people that. If he likes someone I am willing to admit that we just friends. AHHHH!!! I dont know anymore. I feel like I am OBSESSED WITH HIM; CANT SEEM TO LET GO...
Best way to start over? Help me? Best way to cancel this IMAGINARY CHICK OUT FOREVER? BEST WAY TO JUST HELP ME FROM LYING TO MYSELF!!!
Hmm. I do not fully understand your situation but it does seem like you are obsessed with this guy. Maybe stop the imaginary chick. That is really mean though. Well decide what you want in life. If you want this guy as your boyfriend then maybe make some changes and communicate with him about it.