Yorpraklin

mia07

Introvert
Pra'ek is Aont; Na'ek is Au[?].
I thought the old version is better though?
I don't know because I never seen it, but usually,
the older borans are better than the remakes.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I actually like the remake better then the older version for this lakorn...but in fact it's almost the same...there weren't very many different things that changed between the two. It's like watching the exact same thing just with different actors and actresses. But I probably personally liked the new version better because of Au and Aont. I believe Kob was only 14 or so when she did Yoh Pra Klin and the pra ek was much older...so they didn't really match to me. But thats my opinion.

Phon

sarNie Adult
I actually like the remake better then the older version for this lakorn...but in fact it's almost the same...there weren't very many different things that changed between the two. It's like watching the exact same thing just with different actors and actresses. But I probably personally liked the new version better because of Au and Aont. I believe Kob was only 14 or so when she did Yoh Pra Klin and the pra ek was much older...so they didn't really match to me. But thats my opinion.

they change with that retarded 3d fish thing in the water. old version didnt have that. and at the end the pra ake mom never said sorry to yorpraklin in the old version she did. and the part where her mom threw the flower for her dad old version did that part better. because the flower flew straight to him and no one could get it because its ment for him even though everyone jump for it but they couldnt get it. the new version she through it right to him. pra ake old version wasnt old he only 32 there and just got chubby lol and kob was the problem she was to darn young. and for me i dont like aont he to cheesy he got beat up and always need nang ake help. old version pra ake gets beat up to but he stood his ground didnt get push around like aont. aont weak in every lakorn he make for some reason even uthaitayvee he made that charactor weak to. and au she my online friend so no comment on her lol. :p

mia07

Introvert
they change with that retarded 3d fish thing in the water. old version didnt have that. and at the end the pra ake mom never said sorry to yorpraklin in the old version she did. and the part where her mom threw the flower for her dad old version did that part better. because the flower flew straight to him and no one could get it because its ment for him even though everyone jump for it but they couldnt get it. the new version she through it right to him. pra ake old version wasnt old he only 32 there and just got chubby lol and kob was the problem she was to darn young. and for me i dont like aont he to cheesy he got beat up and always need nang ake help. old version pra ake gets beat up to but he stood his ground didnt get push around like aont. aont weak in every lakorn he make for some reason even uthaitayvee he made that charactor weak to. and au she my online friend so no comment on her lol. :p
LOL. My sister said the same thing, too. Chatree was weak, too, but he didn't get push around. LOL. Aont, she said, definitely was weaker and na'ek always have to end up helping him.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
There script was exactly the same through out the series..They say the same exact lines as the old one..Crazy..But anyways..Aont..Not fond of that dude but oh well lol..As for Au..I liked her better then Kob when Kob played Yor Pra Glin..If only they can switch Au to the old version haha..Anyways I liked the new version..Except for that stupid fish head..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
for some reason I don't remember what fish head you guys are talking about. I gues i better go rewatch the lakorn lolz.

Phon

sarNie Adult
for some reason I don't remember what fish head you guys are talking about. I gues i better go rewatch the lakorn lolz.

the catfight look alike that attack them near the beach. in the old version it was zombie and ghost that attack them. made more sense because since when do catfish monster exist in thai tale? oh and that 3d bull runing on 2 legs in the new version to.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='590741' date='Apr 2 2009, 12:43 PM']LOL. My sister said the same thing, too. Chatree was weak, too, but he didn't get push around. LOL. Aont, she said, definitely was weaker and na'ek always have to end up helping him.[/quote]

yea and chatree actually stood up and fought with the yak people while aont ran away. and chatree actually yelled at his mom while aont cried lol. even though the storyline might be the same some what. the charactor will change because of the people acting as that part. manipichai aont and chatree verison are different. one was weak but didnt get push around not even by the yak and one is weaker who just plain get push around and doesnt have the gutts to do anything...same for uthaitayvee aont verison he was weak there to. and chatree version he also didnt fight but he didnt act weak. chatree is never weak in his charactor even if he can fight or not.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
oOo...i remember what Catfish thing you guys are talking about...That main monster in the lakorn...lolz...the ugly thing lolz.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
I'm thinking about watching the version with aont and au....someone please give me a summary for this boran