Ying Ye San Jia Yi (YY3+1)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
So I dont know if this has been posted; I've kinda searched around SW and havent found a topic yet so here it is!!!.....

ATTENTION MINGEN FANS!!! If you haven't heard, Ming Dao and Qiao En are collaborating again on a new drama!! They've already been filming for a month now and the show will be broadcasting on the 29th of July!! *Hooray!* Their new drama is called "Ying Ye San Jia Yi" and I can't waittt!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STORYLINE 故事大綱�先看
translation by minivicki

å¤?天ã€?阿將ã€?æ–¹å¨?ã€?BULU四人是從å°?在è€?西街一起長大的好朋å
‹ï¼Œç?¾å°±è®€æ«»é‡Žå­¸é™¢ï¼Œä¸€å€‹æœˆå¾Œå°±è¦?畢業了。
XT, AJ, FW, BL all four grew up on Westside Street together and currently study in Ying Ye School. One month away from graduation.

而å¤?天的父親,在西街當派出所所長的å¤?警官,明天就è¦?退ä¼
了。但就在這一天,阿將他們跟學校的惡霸孔é¾?發生è¡?çª?,å°
致è¦?被校長退學,到學校排解糾紛的å¤?警官沒排解æˆ?功,å?»è®
æ ¡é•·æ?žä¸Ÿäº†ä»–的佩æ§?。於是,大家談好æ¢?件,阿將他們繼續ç•
在學校,但è¦?畢業å‰?的一個月內負責找出失æ§?,好讓å¤?警官å®
心退休,阿將�方��Bulu也�能順利畢業。
XT's dad is a police officer in Westside Street and is retiring tomorrow. But just on that day, AJ they all had a fight with the Dinosaur gang in the school and were almost expelled by the principal. Officer Xia went to settle the conflict and not only did it not get settled, his gun got misplaced by the principal too. Everyone thus discussed things over and decided that AJ they all will remain in the school and they must find the gun within the one month of graduation to let Officer Xia retire peacefully and happily. AJ, FW and BL then can successfully graduate.

在找æ§?çš„é?Žç¨‹ä¸­ï¼Œä»¤äººæ„?外的發ç?¾æ˜¯ï¼Œé?ŽåŽ»èˆ‡å¤?警官有一段æ·
æº?的越ç?„通ç·?犯ç?°ç‹¼ç«Ÿå?¯èƒ½èˆ‡å¤±æ§?事件有關,更令人驚奇的æ˜
,�狼竟然跟櫻野的學生之一有著密切的關係。
While finding the missing gun, they discovered that a ex-convict Grey Wolf who escaped from prison is possibly connected with the missing gun and even more surprisingly, the Grey Wolf is actually having close communication and contact with students in Ying Ye.

在年輕孩å­?之間,也因為è¦?為å¤?警官找到失æ§?而經常è¦?密切å?
作,讓從å°?到大一直ä¸?å°?盤的阿將ã€?å¤?天漸漸發展出感情,è€
原本喜歡å¤?天的方å¨?,æˆ?了好å?‹é˜¿å°‡çš„情敵。這兩個三角習é¡
,會讓阿將跟方å¨?çš„å?‹èª¼ç”¢ç”Ÿä»€éº¼æ¨£çš„變數?阿將跟å¤?天之é–
如å?Œå…„妹般的關係,å?ˆå°‡ç”¢ç”Ÿä»€éº¼æ¨£çš„變化?而å¤?警官的佩æ§
å?ˆæ˜¯èª°æ’¿èµ°çš„?他們è¦?怎麼調查?å?ˆæœƒå†?一連串的抽絲å‰?ç¹­ä¸
,一一查出什麼驚人的內幕呢?…2007å¹´å¤?天,他們四個,用æ
€å¸¥çš„æ–¹å¼?把這個故事說給你è?½ï¼?
Among the teenagers, they had to cooperate to find Officer Xia's missing gun and this let AJ and XT who have since young been at loggerheads to develop feelings for each other. FW who has always liked XT now becomes the love rival of AJ. This love triangle will have what impact on AJ and FW's friendship? AJ and XT who used to be as close as siblings, will their relationship change? Who stole Officer Xia's gun? And how are they going to find it? What will be discovered in their process? Let the four people use their own ways to bring you this story in 2007's Summer.

(there's more details to it than this; please visit the AF forum for more info)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the guys at AF have been awesome to upload these subbed clips; check it out!

J Stars Promotion Video <---Qiao En is soo cute! And like they said, Please support!! :D :D
TTV Advertisement
2nd Preview

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All credit (pictures/summary/clips) goes to the folks at Asianfanatics Forum. For more information, please visit http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=377748. They have just been SUPERB at keeping us updated. There's 22 pages already (unfortunately I havent read through it all) so if you're gonna, happy reading. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been meaning to post this for a while now but I dont know what happened. Anyways, this just about made my day when I learned of it. Totally reflaming up my love for Mingen (not that I ever abandoned them) but omgggg...Im soo excited! Im just anticipating my fav two couples on screen together again. If you're a Mingen fan, you already know that their chemistry is already hott (on and off screen) so thats no worry but lets hope the storyline is a good one. :D I just find it funny (not haha funny) how I watched Prince Who Turns to Frog and Devil Besides You at about the same time and those two were huge among me and my sisters.....great couples, loved the chemistry and it made fans all over go crazy. And now when those two same couples collaborate again, their settings are totally switched. From professional/businesslike setting to school setting and vice versa. They sure make some hott school kids though. :D

Totally feel free to add any updates here and I will love you like :wub: :wub: :wub: .

P.S. Lynnnnnn!! HOLLLLAAAAA!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
another drama for them two, yay loved them both in frog prince, best coupling ever!

mann.. ming dao is so freakin' hot and qiao en is so adorable.. ahaha.

cannot wait to watch this looks like an action/comedy type.. i think i still like frog prince more though.

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
I thought I was going to die when I heard that Ying Ye 3 jia 1 was going to be aired. I waited for a long time and I thought that it was a lie. When the first episode came out I was so happy. Now I am just waiting for the rest of the episode to be subbed. I heard that it ends at episode 22 or near 20's episodes. Ming Dao and Qiao En forever. It is so funny. I am taking Chinese this year and my instructor gave us a wesite to look for a Chinese name. I was like I already have name in mind. It is Zhao Ming En. I just have to include their names to my name just for the heck of it.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm really liking this series. Mingdao is so adorable I think he look his best in this series ;)
The 1st 2 or 3 episodes was kinda wack cuzz too much nonsense with that bully but afterward it's getting better. Mingdao is so cute when he's jealous :p

Kelly

I'm so liking this drama rite now it is so good! i'm only on epi 11 i'm not done watching it yet!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I havent had to time continue watching...last I saw was probably episode 3 or so. Did anyone else think that the fighting was kinda lame? It's sooo unrealistic lol. But I still love Mingen and yea, it does seem like the series is gonna get better from where I left off.